Windows 10: Prevention or intervention ? Which is better ?

Discus and support Prevention or intervention ? Which is better ? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; WiFi / Bluetooth Intel driver . They are of course one in the same and keep cutting off at random and usually it takes a quick shut off for 15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by shaneZ2, Mar 7, 2020.

1. shaneZ2 Win User

Prevention or intervention ? Which is better ?

WiFi / Bluetooth Intel driver . They are of course one in the same and keep cutting off at random and usually it takes a quick shut off for 15 seconds and then back on or enabled and its all good. HOWEVER, how long do you keep going through this. Buy that new car and once in awhile have to ask someone to give you a jump start at random with no warning ?? The last occurence my bluetooth did same thing where mouse stopped abruptly and shut bluetooth off for 1 seconds and then went to go back on and bluetooth almost vanished completely from system with no icens or anything with laptop telling me there was no such things as bluetooth on laptop device. !!!!!!! Beat that !!! WiFI still worked though. Had to totally rreset the laptop and go through like it was new laptop with Cortana and etc. Reset and recovery didn't do a thing. Yes, I'm sure people want to state those simple quick little answers and guess it's the answer i did n't know but trust me I went through everything just about for 3 hours before step of resetting back to factory default and losing everything files and programs dealing with Cortana all over again and setting it to what country i lived in.

Now it's doing the random cut off of WiFI again where I have to disable it for 10 seconds then then enable it to get it to work again. Bluetooth still holding strong so far, but when that going to go back to what it was ? WHat is wrong with what Microsoft built and notice its other people with similar situations so must not just be my laptop.I'm doing fine right at moment but 24 hours earlier I was posting with laptop totally wiped out and no trace of bluetooth anywhere and rest not doing anything or recovery so had to go all the way to factory reset and lose everything. HAD TO so don't bother with telling me how to option with choice of saving personal files. Remeber, over 3 hours as a college student working on this laptop.

:)

shaneZ2, Mar 7, 2020

2. HP Intervention Error

My computer recently updated.

I am now getting an " Intervention Error"

What steps do i follow to correct this

DennisSmith6, Mar 7, 2020
  3. Preventing access to modern app

Ive been tasked with preventing the children from accessing instagram. I've got it listed in my windows hosts file and internet options/security/restricted site but the windows 10 app is still allowing access. Any suggestions other then deleting app which can just be reinstalled?

FrostyWinnipeg, Mar 7, 2020
  4. Prevention or intervention ? Which is better ?

Reactivation failure after hardware intervention.

Hi.

My laptop had an intervention with SSD and harddisk failure. post that,
    windows 10 home editio
    n is installed along with new hard drive. Post installation, I tried to re-activate windows using linked microsoft account without success. Device registered in MS account before intervention appears to be different. Earlier
    one is registered windows 10 singlecorelanguage.

Please clarify whether same windows version is required for digital license reuse and suggest how can I make current installation eligible for digital license. Thanks.

umamahesh_610, Mar 7, 2020
Thema:

Prevention or intervention ? Which is better ?

1. Prevention or intervention ? Which is better ? - Similar Threads - Prevention intervention better

2. Which Windows is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which Windows is better?: Hi, I got a Dell Latitude E5430, i got my laptop from my dad in 2020, but I did use it a little bit in 2019. I wanted to ask, that which windows is better, cuz in 2019, it was Windows 7 Pro 64bit, but now or since 2020, I have windows 10 latest.Specs: 4gb ramHdd 500gb but I...
  3. Which Windows is better?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which Windows is better?: Hi, I got a Dell Latitude E5430, i got my laptop from my dad in 2020, but I did use it a little bit in 2019. I wanted to ask, that which windows is better, cuz in 2019, it was Windows 7 Pro 64bit, but now or since 2020, I have windows 10 latest.Specs: 4gb ramHdd 500gb but I...
  4. Which driver is better?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which driver is better?: Which driver is better for my laptop sata ssd , the default microsoft ahci driver or the intel achi driver? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-driver-is-better/daa920ef-a783-4cde-b05a-acf79c0b409f
  5. Which driver is better?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Which driver is better?: Which driver is better for my laptop sata ssd , the default microsoft ahci driver or the intel achi driver? Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-driver-is-better/daa920ef-a783-4cde-b05a-acf79c0b409f
  6. Which is better ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which is better ?: Hello guys i have some problems with my pc ( stutters ) i tride everything to fix it but didnt helped so im trying to re installing windows now but i dont know what is better to do it , should i reinstalling it with flash drive or i do reset recovrey and remove evereything ....
  7. Which one is better?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which one is better?: I have a laptop of windows 10 10240 and I tried to update it to latest version from windows 10 upgrade assistant. After downloading 99% it is restarting from 1%. I tried it 2 times but it was same. So I decided to update it from setting Will it update successfully or not?...
  8. which is better?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    which is better?: Which is better, Windows Defender or Norton 360? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/which-is-better/3634df74-df1b-4bf2-9967-7084e0174821"
  9. which trackball is better?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    which trackball is better?: in terms of comfort and accuracy, which trackball is better? Both are from Logitech, similar price. Or any other recommendation? [img] [img] 123607
  10. Which is the better Windows?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Which is the better Windows?: Should i install WIN10 Home or WIN10 Pro 16761