Windows 10: [preview build] Anyone tried new AAC driver with AirPods?

Discus and support [preview build] Anyone tried new AAC driver with AirPods? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Preview Build 21370 Can i expect a better sound quality listening YouTube/ Spotify with my AirPods Pro? Also is mic quality better now when using... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Didney_Worl1, Jun 20, 2021.

1. [preview build] Anyone tried new AAC driver with AirPods?

Preview Build 21370

Can i expect a better sound quality listening YouTube/ Spotify with my AirPods Pro?

Also is mic quality better now when using AirPods as a headset?

submitted by /u/Didney_Worl1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Didney_Worl1, Jun 20, 2021
  2. Berglof Win User

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

Berglof, Jun 20, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    AirPods paired but won't connect.

Hi,

Thank you for replying.

I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below and see if that helps:

1. Press Windows Logo key + X, and select
      Device Manager.
    2. Expand, Human Interface Devices.
    3. Look for AirPods Audio/Video Remote Control HID and
      AirPods Hands-Free Call Control HID, right click on each entry and select
      Properties.
    4. Go to the Power Management Tab, clear the checkbox for
      Allow the computer to turn off this device to save power.
    5. Also, repeat step 4 for Bluetooth Low Energy GATT compliant HID.
    6. Click on OK.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jun 20, 2021
  4. Berglof Win User

[preview build] Anyone tried new AAC driver with AirPods?

Airpods

My airpods don't show up on the list under HID. None of my two set do.

Best,

Erik

I should have said thank you.

Berglof, Jun 20, 2021
Thema:

[preview build] Anyone tried new AAC driver with AirPods?

1. [preview build] Anyone tried new AAC driver with AirPods? - Similar Threads - preview build Anyone

2. Audio drivers/ AAC codecs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio drivers/ AAC codecs: For some reason the Window 11 Audio drivers/ AAC codecs are causing M4A/AAC audio files to randomly greatly increase and decrease the volume of a song when being played. This problem did not seem to occur until the 22H2 update and it was never and is still not a problem with...
  3. Audio drivers/ AAC codecs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Audio drivers/ AAC codecs: For some reason the Window 11 Audio drivers/ AAC codecs are causing M4A/AAC audio files to randomly greatly increase and decrease the volume of a song when being played. This problem did not seem to occur until the 22H2 update and it was never and is still not a problem with...
  4. New AAC codec tested with AirPods Pro

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    New AAC codec tested with AirPods Pro: Im on the latest preview build since i wanted to test the new AAC Codec. Im using a USB Realtek Bluetooth 5.0 Adapter. 48000Hz are available now. (44100Hz on stable build) but still 16 Bit. The max volume was reduced, i had them on 80-85% to get a concert feeling, now its...
  5. Trying to install Windows Preview build concept version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trying to install Windows Preview build concept version: Hello I am I am trying to install Windows Preview build concept version 169917
  6. Updates not showing new preview builds

Updates not showing new preview builds: I am getting a message that my current windows build 20152 is about to expire tomorrow. When I go to windows update, I am getting a message saying that I am up to date. I made sure that I am signed into my account in the Windows Insider Program pane of the settings. Please...
  7. preview builds

preview builds: i cant turn my diagnosic data to full so i can get preview builds https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-builds/bfc4efaf-e001-472d-8e0e-94af337c8384
  8. Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Not getting new Insider Preview Build 14328: Currently running Build 14316.rs1, Release 160402-2217 I'm set in the Fast Ring and Registry settings are correct. Has been downloaded and installed on my other W-10 PC. I don't see any Google comments on not receiving the new Build 14328. Am I the only one in the...
  9. TRI boot with new build 9860

TRI boot with new build 9860: Hello all, on my system i have 1 HDD with duel boot WIN 7 and WIn 8.1 when i installed win 10 TP i istalled it on a second laptop drive i had hanging around and managed to prefabricate a fit into my Pc. all i had to do was enter the BIOS at switch on and select witch drive...
  10. AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds

in Windows 10 News
    AMD working on drivers for Windows 10 preview builds: AMD has confirmed that it is working on graphics drivers for Windows 10 preview builds, after various reports from users facing issues emerged online. According to AMD's Windows 10 information page, the existing driver packages for the company's products are compatible...