Windows 10: Preview build to stable version of windows 11

Discus and support Preview build to stable version of windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; i,m on beta channel right now. How to get the stable version? Help me ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vishnunarayanan1, Oct 6, 2021.

1. Preview build to stable version of windows 11

i,m on beta channel right now. How to get the stable version? Help me ?

:)

vishnunarayanan1, Oct 6, 2021
  2. Abir_Trx Win User

Is windows 10 build 14393 a stable build ?

Hello guys I have used so many insider build of windows 10 but now i want to install the latest windows 10 stable build on my laptop so that I don't have to upgrade it to new previews continuously. One of my friends told me that build 14393 is the
    latest stable version. So now my question is if I install the mentioned build on my laptop and activate it will it have a expiration date like the other build like 1607 or others ? I mean is this build really the official stable build ?

Thanks for any help in advance !

Abir_Trx, Oct 6, 2021
  3. Uninstall Insider Preview?

To uninstall a preview and rollback to the final version of the Windows 10 May 2019 Update, use these steps:

Open Settings.

Click on Update & Security.

Click on Recovery.

Under the "Go back to the previous version of Windows 10" section, click the Get started button.

Select any reason from the list.

Click the Next button.

Click the No, thanks button.

Click the Next button.

Click the Next button again.

Click the Go back to earlier build button.

After completing the steps, your device will revert to the stable version of Windows 10, and then, you can use the steps below to stop getting Insider builds.

PeterFlynn4, Oct 6, 2021
  4. Preview build to stable version of windows 11

Is windows 10 build 14393 a stable build ?

It is still a stable supported revision of Windows 10, the most recent stable build of Windows 10 1607 is 14393.1066.

The next major revision of Windows 10 is the Creators Update released in early April 2017, also known as version 1703. The latest stable build is 15063.138 as of this writing.

Review:

How You Can Upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update Right Now

also:

How
    to Upgrade to Windows 10 Creators Update version 1703 using ISO File from Versions 1507, 1511 and 1607

Before you upgrade:

Check
    this List to Determine if Your Computer is Compatible with the Windows 10 Creators Update or Anniversary Update or Not

and

12 Things You Should Do Before Installing Windows 10 Creators Update (Version 1703)

Andre Da Costa, Oct 6, 2021
Thema:

Preview build to stable version of windows 11

1. Preview build to stable version of windows 11 - Similar Threads - Preview build stable

2. Updating to the stable version of windows 11.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Updating to the stable version of windows 11.: I'm running a windows 11 enterprise insider preview I have it set to update the toggle switch to update to the stable version is turned on and it says queued for unenrollment however, still not getting the update to the stable version of windows 11 enterprise. Will it soon be...
  3. Updating to the stable version of windows 11.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Updating to the stable version of windows 11.: I'm running a windows 11 enterprise insider preview I have it set to update the toggle switch to update to the stable version is turned on and it says queued for unenrollment however, still not getting the update to the stable version of windows 11 enterprise. Will it soon be...
  4. Windows 11 Stable version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Stable version: I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stable-version/01098700-344a-40c8-91e8-86b1986d6bfd
  5. Windows 11 Stable version

Windows 11 Stable version: I think i am currently in beta version of windows 11. i want to change my windows 11 to the public rollout stable version.Can someone please guide me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-11-stable-version/01098700-344a-40c8-91e8-86b1986d6bfd
  6. Preview build to stable version of windows 11

Preview build to stable version of windows 11: i,m on beta channel right now. How to get the stable version? Help me ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/preview-build-to-stable-version-of-windows-11/5952d0f9-9846-410e-b4d1-f2291fb6e363
  7. windos 11 preview to stable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windos 11 preview to stable: I want to upgrade to stable version of windows 11. I tried to install win 11 via " windows installation assistant " but that program didn't run. I am no loger a part of windows insider program. When will i get the update, every article i have seen is regarding...
  8. windos 11 preview to stable

windos 11 preview to stable: I want to upgrade to stable version of windows 11. I tried to install win 11 via " windows installation assistant " but that program didn't run. I am no loger a part of windows insider program. When will i get the update, every article i have seen is regarding...
  9. How to Switch from Insider Preview to Stable Build of Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    How to Switch from Insider Preview to Stable Build of Windows 11: [ATTACH]Every version of the Windows Insider Program intends to offer developers and users a chance to get early access to upcoming features and improvements in Windows OS. But such unfinished versions may contain bugs or incomplete features that can impact the user...
  10. Windows preview version stuck while upgrading from stable

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows preview version stuck while upgrading from stable: The windows insider preview upgrade stuck always. and it shows What needs your attention [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-preview-version-stuck-while-upgrading-from/97915f41-647e-4427-abb7-1c33444f79c8