Windows 10: Preview for xxx isn't available right now

Discus and support Preview for xxx isn't available right now in Cortana to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Like this. Is this a regional problem?... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by MonoHue, Feb 6, 2020.

1. MonoHue Win User

Preview for xxx isn't available right now

Preview for xxx isn't available right now 7cc285b6-f7ee-4f5e-b65e-dace9d08c9a9?upload=true.jpg

Like this.

Is this a regional problem?

:)

MonoHue, Feb 6, 2020

2. Printer isn´t working after latest update.

After the latest update from Windows, my Canon Pixma ip6600 printer isnt working. In Device Manager it shows up as working properly but when I go to print it isn´t listed as an option in any programs. Troubleshoot suggests it´s a USB 2 printer on a USB
    3 port and that that´s the problem but that cant be since it worked fine before the update. I´ve tried to uninstall and plug it back in but that doesn´t work either.

Sigurdur WilliamBrynjarsson, Feb 6, 2020
  3. jmcslob Win User
    2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

T ski b4 your done with this post can you list a step by step fix of what you did, I would appreciate it if you would...Thanks

jmcslob, Feb 6, 2020
  4. jmcslob Win User

2 x SSD Raid 0 - is this right?

Hey Fits

Can you list a few helpful hints for T ski ,maybe a step by step how to OR what to look out for*Cool Preview for xxx isn't available right now :cool:

jmcslob, Feb 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Preview for xxx isn't available right now - Similar Threads - Preview xxx isn't

2. SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW: I am so frustrated. So my fingerprint disappears and the pin can’t work??? And I don’t even remember my password coz I never use it anyway. I tried to log into my computer and I can’t. What the hell is wrong with the system????? I have assignments due and this **** is...
  3. SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW: I am so frustrated. So my fingerprint disappears and the pin can’t work??? And I don’t even remember my password coz I never use it anyway. I tried to log into my computer and I can’t. What the hell is wrong with the system????? I have assignments due and this **** is...
  4. SOMETHING HAPPENED AND YPUR PIN ISN'T AVAILABLE RIGHT NOW

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows Terminal is available as a preview now

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Terminal is available as a preview now: Microsoft published a preview version of Windows Terminal, an upcoming multi-tab console and terminal application for Windows on the Microsoft Store. The company released the source code of the Windows Terminal application in May 2019 officially on its GitHub website and...
  6. Firefox Preview for Android now available

in Windows 10 News
    Firefox Preview for Android now available: At Firefox, we’re passionate about providing solutions for people who care about safety, privacy and independence. For several months, we’ve been working on a new strategy for our Android products to serve you even better. Today we’re very happy to announce a pilot of our new...
  7. Skype for Web (Preview) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype for Web (Preview) now available: Hello! Skype for Web is the easiest way to enjoy Skype's features without downloading the app. We are pleased to announce we've brought the latest version of the Skype experience to the web. The preview is now available here: https://preview.web.skype.com [ATTACH] You...
  8. Oops, something went wrong. This service isn't available right now...

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Oops, something went wrong. This service isn't available right now...: Regularly I am facing a blue screen showing below error: "Oops, something went wrong. This service isn't available right now--please try again later." I follow the steps : Next -> Skip Pin -> etc. until I get to a (probably guest-account) desktop that shows "We can't...
  9. Skype Translator Preview Now Available

in Windows 10 News
    Skype Translator Preview Now Available: For more than a decade, Skype has been breaking down geographical barriers to make every day audio and video communications possible. As we enter an era in which computing experiences need to be more personal, Skype has looked at ways to help communities create stronger...
  10. Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available

in Windows 10 News
    Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5) now available: We are pleased to announce the release of the Visual Studio Preview (15.6 Preview 5). This preview of Visual Studio includes the Preview SDK Build 17095 as an optional component. Download the Visual Studio 2017 Preview (Pre-release Visual Studio 2017 | Visual Studio...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xxx

2. preview xxx for isn’t right now

3. repair preview isnt available right now