Windows 10: Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF

Discus and support Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have the following problem, if i print a document (from different programms) in orientation paper size. After viewing this in Adobe Acrobat... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bruno Hirsnik, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF

Hello,

I have the following problem, if i print a document (from different programms) in orientation paper size. After viewing this in Adobe Acrobat or in Microsoft Edge the paper whould be shown in portrait. See the picture

Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF 1100af45-907f-48b2-96ea-d15526a3e8ad?upload=true.png

On other pc`s, if I print the same they would be shown correctly in orientation. f I copy the above wrong sample to this pc`s-they would be also shown wrong.

I hope you can help me Bruno

:)

Bruno Hirsnik, Jul 3, 2019

2. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jul 3, 2019
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF mixes up JPGs.

Hi Anita,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

To understand the issue better, I suggest you to answer the below questions.

• What happens when you select small bunch of images and try to print?
    • Is the issue specific to the Microsoft Print to PDF?
    I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

• Create a new folder and copy the images you want in PDF.
    • Sort the images as you want. (It always copies as per the sorted time/date)
    • Set the images in Order/Sequence as you want it to be set in PDF.
    • Select all and Print it to PDF.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, Jul 3, 2019
  4. Erika Aro Win User

Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF

Microsoft "Print to PDF" prints out Garbage

Hi,

To better assist you regarding Microsoft Print to PDF, we just have a few questions for you:

• What are the documents that you're trying to save as a PDF file?
    • Can you provide us a step-by-step screenshot of how you print your documents as PDF?

Erika Aro, Jul 3, 2019
Thema:

Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF

1. Preview of Landscape PDFs created with Microsoft print to PDF - Similar Threads - Preview Landscape PDFs

2. Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?: This problem only started a day or so now, but when using google chrome, and printing a Spreadsheet to PDF, when i press print, my previews and everything in chrome is showing the correct landscape orientation. When I actually save the file and then open it, the pages are...
  3. Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?: This problem only started a day or so now, but when using google chrome, and printing a Spreadsheet to PDF, when i press print, my previews and everything in chrome is showing the correct landscape orientation. When I actually save the file and then open it, the pages are...
  4. Microsoft Print to PDF now Auto Rotates Landscape pages to Portrait?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Issue with Combining Landscape & Portrait Images Into PDF Using Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with Combining Landscape & Portrait Images Into PDF Using Microsoft Print to PDF: Hello,I am trying to combine a landscape and a portrait image into one pdf using Windows' Microsoft Print to PDF utility but I'm noticing that I am limited to setting the document to solely landscape or portrait mode which causes one of the images to be cut off or...
  6. Issue with Combining Landscape & Portrait Images Into PDF Using Microsoft Print to PDF

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with Combining Landscape & Portrait Images Into PDF Using Microsoft Print to PDF: Hello,I am trying to combine a landscape and a portrait image into one pdf using Windows' Microsoft Print to PDF utility but I'm noticing that I am limited to setting the document to solely landscape or portrait mode which causes one of the images to be cut off or...
  7. Microsoft Print to PDF saves the PDF files in landscape orientation

Microsoft Print to PDF saves the PDF files in landscape orientation: When selecting multiple images to put together into a pdf in file explorer, I select print, select Microsoft print to pdf, then the image preview is rotated 90 degrees to a landscape orientation. An image, or scan that was in portrait orientation, is printed to a 90 degree...
  8. PDF printing from microsoft created docs

PDF printing from microsoft created docs: I cannot get either Adobe PDF or Microsoft Print to PDF printers to change the default setting of "letter" to "A4". I have followed the instruction previously indicated on this forum. I am allowed to make the setting change as a preference, but the properties dialogue box...
  9. Printing PDFs

Printing PDFs: All of a sudden I can't print any PDF files clearly. Other documents such as Word documents print just fine. Does anyone have a solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-pdfs/711417c5-ab1a-4aad-a494-4f784934c15c
  10. PDF Print window defaults to Landscape

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PDF Print window defaults to Landscape: A few months ago this problem arose. When I go to print a PDF file, the print window defaults to Landscape. Almost all my documents are in portrait view. I cannot find any setting in the print window that lets me set the default setting to portrait. This seems...