Windows 10: Preview of Photos and images

Discus and support Preview of Photos and images in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; We are interior designers and we search for images jpgs in folders every day. We are losing so much time to the problem of not being able to preview... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Contents Design, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Preview of Photos and images

We are interior designers and we search for images jpgs in folders every day. We are losing so much time to the problem of not being able to preview thumbnails of photos or images in each folder window, we just get this:

We have tried everything we have found online for changing settings, however, nothing works. Microsoft, YOU NEED TO SORT THIS OUT please. Preview of Photos and images 3979293d-603e-45a4-ad13-d9e66d4bd3ae?upload=true.jpg

:)

Contents Design, Aug 12, 2020
  2. Clavius Win User

Preview Pane for Images/Some Thumbnails/Photos not Working Only on OneDrive Folder

The preview pane and thumbnails as well as the Photos app are not working, but only on my OneDrive folder. It works fine on an exact copy of the same files that are not in the OneDrive synced folder structure (and known to Windows as being OneDrive).

• Open OneDrive Folder, navigate to photos directory
    • Sony Raw images (.ARW) do not show thumbnails. (I have the Sony plug in installed)
    • Double click on a raw file, Photos says "We can't open this file."
    • Click on a jpeg file, and with preview window turned on, no preview appears
    • Double click on jpeg file, opens fine in Photos, and then the preview window image appears

• Navigate to a directory that is not synced to OneDrive
    • Sony Raw thumbnails show up fine. They also show up in the preview window.
    • Double click on Raw file and Photos opens it up without problems

• Back to OneDrive photo directory
    • Copy raw file to desktop
    • Immediately the thumbnail appears and the file can be opened with Photos. The same file that it can't open from Explorer in the OneDrive directory

This is only happening on my desktop. My laptop is fine. Both same versions of Windows 10 Version 1709 OS Build 16299.19

Clavius, Aug 12, 2020
  3. Drone Win User
    Space images thread

Preview of Photos and images [​IMG]

• Evidence that some early supermassive black holes formed directly from the collapse of a gas cloud has been found.
    • These results could represent a major step in the understanding of how the Universe's first giant black holes formed.
    • Two candidate black hole "seeds" have been identified, possibly at < 1 billion years after the Big Bang.
    • Astronomers combined data from Chandra, Hubble, and Spitzer to make this discovery.

Drone, Aug 12, 2020
  4. Bree Win User

Preview of Photos and images

image preview

No, the Details pane shows the details of the currently selected image. So you just left-click on each one in turn to see its details, or you could select the first one then use the arrow keys to step through the list of images.

Thema:

Preview of Photos and images

1. Preview of Photos and images - Similar Threads - Preview Photos images

2. Image Preview

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Image Preview: SVG and PNG Files not showing the preview thumbnail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-preview/139ae225-5d9b-42bf-b0b1-03d1a8f0bd90
  3. Image Preview

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Image Preview: SVG and PNG Files not showing the preview thumbnail. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-preview/139ae225-5d9b-42bf-b0b1-03d1a8f0bd90
  4. Image Preview

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Resize Preview Image in Preview Pane

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resize Preview Image in Preview Pane: Even though I resize the preview pane, my image preview very small. My other computers are fine, but the one I'm using right now is the only PC that does this. I tried every method I found on the Internet and nothing works. Is there a solution to this?...
  6. Image previewing

Image previewing: can anyone explain the crosses on the image previews and how to remove them please?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/image-previewing/182b8550-22f9-4198-a569-823471de2216
  7. image preview

in Windows 10 Support
    image preview: i used to be able to hover my curser over a jpeg and it automatically gave me a preview of the picture. why does it no longer work? I now have to right click to get the preview. im using windows 10 home edition 155558
  8. Microsoft Photos no longer shows preview when editing images

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Photos no longer shows preview when editing images: I used to be able to crop images with Microsoft Photos, after which I get to see a preview of the cropped image before I can decide if I want to save it or redo the cropping. Now cropping an image only lets you save a copy instead. If the crop is unsatisfactory I have to save...
  9. image previewer

image previewer: where is the right click image viewer in 10? can it be turned on? (Wait, beware of scammers! Seriously? What happened to product support and quality? - Rhetorical, don't answer the questions in parentheses)...
  10. Image Preview ..?

in Windows 10 Support
    Image Preview ..?: Hi All After CU1803 update , all my pictures on desktop or picture folder don't show "Preview" real image like before .. Is there any setting i need to do ..? Thanks [img] 110114