Windows 10: Preview Pane Not Working For Some File Types

Discus and support Preview Pane Not Working For Some File Types in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After upgrading user's computer to Windows 11, he cannot preview some documents in the preview pane he could prior to the update.They are files created... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CodyAsfeld, Nov 7, 2023.

1. Preview Pane Not Working For Some File Types

After upgrading user's computer to Windows 11, he cannot preview some documents in the preview pane he could prior to the update.They are files created by Siemens NX application and have the file type .prtThe preview pane works for your normal stuff like .pdf or .txt files.Issue happens for existing files on the network as well as newly created .prt filesTroubleshooting already performed:Restart Windows ExplorerRestore File Explorer settings to defaultRan SFC, DISM, and chkdsk toolsThe application creating the files was reinstalledRe-installed Windows 11 multiple timesFile explorer options

:)

CodyAsfeld, Nov 7, 2023
Thema:

Preview Pane Not Working For Some File Types

1. Preview Pane Not Working For Some File Types - Similar Threads - Preview Pane Working

2. Windows 11 File Explorer Preview Pane not working for any file type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 File Explorer Preview Pane not working for any file type: Windows 11 File Explorer Preview Pane not working for any file type.It just stopped working about 3 days ago...Tried to restore defaults also, and sfc /scannow ... Nothing worked.Please help. Thanks...
  3. Windows 11 File Explorer Preview Pane not working for any file type

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 File Explorer Preview Pane not working for any file type: Windows 11 File Explorer Preview Pane not working for any file type.It just stopped working about 3 days ago...Tried to restore defaults also, and sfc /scannow ... Nothing worked.Please help. Thanks...
  4. Preview Pane Not Working For Some File Types

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview Pane Not Working For Some File Types: After upgrading user's computer to Windows 11, he cannot preview some documents in the preview pane he could prior to the update.They are files created by Siemens NX application and have the file type .prtThe preview pane works for your normal stuff like .pdf or .txt...
  5. Preview pane suddenly stopped working for some file types.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Preview pane suddenly stopped working for some file types.: My preview pane has stopped showing the following text files PDF files and corel draw files. It only seems to work now on BMP Jpeg files.How can I fix this. The. It did work so the settings are correct. It may have stopped functioning correctly when I loaded a new version of...
  6. Preview pane suddenly stopped working for some file types.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preview pane suddenly stopped working for some file types.: My preview pane has stopped showing the following text files PDF files and corel draw files. It only seems to work now on BMP Jpeg files.How can I fix this. The. It did work so the settings are correct. It may have stopped functioning correctly when I loaded a new version of...
  7. Preview pane suddenly stopped working for some file types.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. File Explorer Preview Pane is not working

File Explorer Preview Pane is not working: File Explorer Preview Pane is not working, suddenly only shows a thumbprint of the PDF File. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-explorer-preview-pane-is-not-working/e314f566-0e74-46bb-aa87-f96a7aaa56e8
  9. Preview Pane Not Working

Preview Pane Not Working: I recently did a windows update and now I cannot see any file previews, specifically images, in file explorer. I have tried to uncheck preview pane and turn back on, which has not worked also I made sure always show icons not thumbnails was unchecked. Any help getting this...
  10. Preview Pane not working in File Explorer

Preview Pane not working in File Explorer: What can be the reason that at the same folder I can see a preview of some doc's and pdf files, and some of them after click on the file, I can't see the preview at the preview pane. Please your help. Thanks Orna...