Windows 10: Previous calendar access

Discus and support Previous calendar access in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; With the newest Windows 10 update I have lost access to my previous calendar. This is a serious problem since it was the only calendar I keep. It may... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GaryEmanuel, May 22, 2019.

1. Previous calendar access

With the newest Windows 10 update I have lost access to my previous calendar. This is a serious problem since it was the only calendar I keep. It may have been associated with Yahoo. I don't recall for sure. Help !!!!

:)

GaryEmanuel, May 22, 2019

2. Sync ONLY calendar data in my google account with the Windows 10 calendar app?

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern and would suggest you to follow the below mentioned steps and check if that helps:

Step 1:Before adding the account:

• Click on Notification icon on the bottom right corner of the screen.
    • Select All settings.
    • Click on Privacy.
    • Select Calendar.
    • Select Choose apps that can access Calendar.
    • Turn off Mail and Calendar.
    Add the account, then go to next step:

Step 2: After adding the account.

• Open Calendar.
    • Click on Settings.
    • Click on Accounts.
    • Select the google account.
    • Select Change Mail box sync settings.
    • Under sync options, turn off Email and
      Contacts
    Hope it helps. Write to us if you need any more information and we'll be glad to assist.

Navneet Anand, May 22, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Mail & Calendar Apps Unable to open

Thank you for the information.

If that's the case, we suggest resetting Mail & Calendar app by following the steps below:

• On the search bar, type Settings and press Enter.
    • Select Apps.
    • Locate and click Mail and Calendar, select Reset.

After resetting the apps, we recommend resetting cache of Windows Store:

• Press Windows key + R.
    • Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

Let us know if you're able to access Mail & Calendar apps.

Regards.

Justine Pel, May 22, 2019
  4. Previous calendar access

windows calendar is not synching

Hello,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that the Calendar is not synching in Windows. We will help you.

• Is the Calendar not synching in Windows Phone or PC?
    If the Calendar is not synching in PC I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps you.

Let's try the below steps and check if it helps to resolve the issue.

Step 1: I suggest you to run the
    Troubleshooter for Windows App and see if it helps to resolve the issue.

Refer:
    Windows 10 Apps troubleshooter

Step 2: If the issue persists, then I suggest you to
    remove and reconfigure the account back in the Mail app.

Reconfiguring the account should force it to sync again and resolve the issue.

For reference: Refer:

Calendar app

Keep us posted if the issue resolves. We are glad to help you.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Previous calendar access

1. Previous calendar access - Similar Threads - Previous calendar access

2. Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app: Hi, have email hosted in Google Workspace and configured access to email. contacts and calendar in the relevant Windows 11 Mail, Contacts and Calendar apps. Have added a webcal to my Google calendar to access Tripcase travel but it is not showing as an option to access under...
  3. Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem accessing webcal calendar via Windows 11 Calendar app: Hi, have email hosted in Google Workspace and configured access to email. contacts and calendar in the relevant Windows 11 Mail, Contacts and Calendar apps. Have added a webcal to my Google calendar to access Tripcase travel but it is not showing as an option to access under...
  4. Access denied for programs previously working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Access denied for programs previously working: I am having the problem of being denied access to programs that have been previously downloaded and WORKING! This has been happening frequently after 8 months of the system working just fine. I have tried everything I can think of to solve this. I have wiped the hard drive...
  5. Access denied for programs previously working

Access denied for programs previously working: I am having the problem of being denied access to programs that have been previously downloaded and WORKING! This has been happening frequently after 8 months of the system working just fine. I have tried everything I can think of to solve this. I have wiped the hard drive...
  6. Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.

Accessing previously purchased Backgammon Zamora game.: I recently reinstalled Microsoft V 10 which wiped out many of my apps. I previously used Backgammon Pro by Zamora, the premier version no ads. Each time I attempt to reacquire the premier version I get a response that I already own it and need to go to either My Games and...
  7. Accessing Folders from previous install

in Windows 10 Support
    Accessing Folders from previous install: I recently reinstalled Win10 as I was getting issues. Since then I have been unable to modify contents of certain folders. For instance my download folder (which in previous install, I had relocated to an external drive). When I did the new install, I changed the account...
  8. Cannot access the Calendar on outlook.live.com

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Cannot access the Calendar on outlook.live.com: Hi, It was working fine about a week ago but now when I click on the Calendar button the following address is displayed but https://outlook.live.com/calendar/ but this link appears https://outlook.live.com/mail/ with an error message which is: cId:...
  9. Can't access previously accessible partition on Windows 10

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Can't access previously accessible partition on Windows 10: I have a partition on my computer which had lots of movies and music on. When a young family friend was coming to stay, I made a new user account on my computer for him to use, and tried to increase the security on my computer so he couldn't access that drive. Somehow I...
  10. Cortana will not access my calendar?

in Cortana
    Cortana will not access my calendar?: I have been trying to get Cortana to access my calendar on windows 10 without success. I have given Cortana access under "Manage skills" to my gmail and my outlook accounts. I have given Cortana access to email and calendars under the Cortana Permissions page within...