Windows 10: Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History

Discus and support Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; An update history is empty. The previous cumulative update is missing. Does it remove by itself? Is my previous cumulative update is still installed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by EstherEmily, May 28, 2022.

1. Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History

An update history is empty. The previous cumulative update is missing. Does it remove by itself? Is my previous cumulative update is still installed?

:)

EstherEmily, May 28, 2022
Thema:

Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History

1. Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History - Similar Threads - Previous Cumulative Update

2. Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous Cumulative Update Missing In Update History: An update history is empty. The previous cumulative update is missing. Does it remove by itself? Is my previous cumulative update is still installed?...
  3. Missing Windows cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Windows cumulative updates: Hi! Good day everybody! Do I have to install missing Windows cumulative updates such as .NET Framework 4.8, 3.5 Cumulative Updates? What I understand from the word cumulative itself which I found in the internet to mean:Increasing by successive additions; made up of...
  4. Missing Windows cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing Windows cumulative updates: Hi! Good day everybody! Do I have to install missing Windows cumulative updates such as .NET Framework 4.8, 3.5 Cumulative Updates? What I understand from the word cumulative itself which I found in the internet to mean:Increasing by successive additions; made up of...
  5. Missing Windows cumulative updates

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Update History is completely missing.

Update History is completely missing.: Update History is completely missing. Has anyone else experienced this too?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/update-history-is-completely-missing/4138cdd4-8a10-442a-a04c-587af19cd5bb
  7. Windows Update History...Missing

Windows Update History...Missing: Windows 10 version 1909 Installed this update shortly after it was released.... When checking SETTINGS\Security & Update....in the past it would show the version and date that last Version Update was installed...looking at this screen today...Information is not there...No...
  8. Are cumulative updates really cumulative and can I delete previous cumulative updates?

Are cumulative updates really cumulative and can I delete previous cumulative updates?: Old pc ran out of memory because of updates and don't want that to happen. Am running W10, version 1803. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/are-cumulative-updates-really-cumulative-and-can-i/0c8ea215-7dc3-41a7-bfb6-9533aa0ebcf2
  9. Missing Update History

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Missing Update History: In attempting to find information online as to what may be causing an issue with my mouse, I clicked on a link that I thought would be helpful. Instead, I ended up discovering something else. The article I was reading mentioned an update. When I went to find that update, I...
  10. Do a Cumulative Update for Windows replace all previous Cumulative Updates for Windows

Do a Cumulative Update for Windows replace all previous Cumulative Updates for Windows: Hi, Did Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems (KB4458469) replace all previous Cumulative Updates for Windows 10 Version 1803 for x64-based Systems ?...