Windows 10: Previous desktop screen

Discus and support Previous desktop screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello guys, i have installed windows 10 pro and the screen has turned to this [IMG] And i would like to turn it back to the previous form with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Maddoxnick, Mar 8, 2019.

1. Previous desktop screen

hello guys,

i have installed windows 10 pro and the screen has turned to this

Previous desktop screen [​IMG]

And i would like to turn it back to the previous form with my program and folder icons.

how can i do that?

:)

Maddoxnick, Mar 8, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Mar 8, 2019
  3. TIGR Win User
    Poll: Desktop Screen Size

This goes along with my Desktop Screen Res poll. A lot of people have been posting their monitor size in addition to voting in the poll, but I wanted to make an actual poll to put the screen size votes in a more easily readable format.

This is for desktop systems, not laptops. I've tried to include all screen sizes that people are likely to have; if yours is not listed, round up. If you have multiple, different-sized screens, check all that apply. I've also listed projectors as an option.

I didn't list individual sizes over 32" as these are typically not intended as PC monitors; just select "Larger."

TIGR, Mar 8, 2019
  4. Previous desktop screen

windows update stuck at installation screen and cannot get to desktop

Hi Sue,

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• Is the computer stuck in the Installing updates screen?
    • For how long is the computer stuck in the screen?
    • When was the computer last updated?
    • Is the screen showing any percentage of installation?

Sometimes the installation might take a long time to install if the update is of large size. So, I suggest you to wait for sometime and check if the system boots to the desktop. If it is taking a longer time, then perform a Power Drain by following the steps
    provided below:

• Shut down the Computer.
    • Remove all power source (including battery if it is a laptop).
    • Press and hold the power button for 15-20 seconds.
    • Connect the power source and start the computer.
    • After the computer boots to the desktop, suggest you to install all the pending updates.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Thank you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Mar 8, 2019
Thema:

Previous desktop screen

1. Previous desktop screen - Similar Threads - Previous desktop screen

2. Previous desktop picture in Windows XP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous desktop picture in Windows XP: Hello,My son accidentally changed the wallpaper on my old PC Windows XP system and that old wallpaper means a lot to me. I searched many ways online but couldn't find the original wallpaper. Is there any way to help me find the previous wallpaper?...
  3. Previous desktop picture in Windows XP

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previous desktop picture in Windows XP: Hello,My son accidentally changed the wallpaper on my old PC Windows XP system and that old wallpaper means a lot to me. I searched many ways online but couldn't find the original wallpaper. Is there any way to help me find the previous wallpaper?...
  4. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.: Hello Everyone,Due to a FedEx shipping software I updated on my current work computer with current employer, I was prompted to sign on using a Microsoft user name and password that was used on a previous work laptop computer with another employer. The second I logged in, I...
  5. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.: Hello Everyone,Due to a FedEx shipping software I updated on my current work computer with current employer, I was prompted to sign on using a Microsoft user name and password that was used on a previous work laptop computer with another employer. The second I logged in, I...
  6. Work Laptop Desktop Mirroring Previous Employers Desktop.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. restore desktop icons positions to previous

restore desktop icons positions to previous: I set my Desktop icons in a personal way. Whenever I go to PCaccess to PC the icons moved to a different unwanted position. Help! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/restore-desktop-icons-positions-to-previous/21fb17d4-20a9-4228-a14a-27ce69e9a978
  8. Finding computer name on previously used desktop

Finding computer name on previously used desktop: I have a desktop in my aunts house and I have enabled remote desktop on it. I have also signed in on it multiple times due to the fact that it is my personal workstation. I am currently trying to connect to it with my laptop which is running Windows 10 Pro, but I don't...
  9. importing of previous desktop

importing of previous desktop: Hi, I was using a desktop before and that desktop was having issue with speed, probably there was something going on. I thought I need to get rid of that and buy a new one. I bought a new one and logged into my account. But eventually it imported all the apps from my...
  10. Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?

Desktop slideshow... view previous wallpaper.. possible?: Hey guys is it possible to add In the context menu “view previous background” Just wondering.... *Wink thanks 114044