Windows 10: Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app

Discus and support Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Previous emails that were in my inbox are missing. The mail app is only showing today's emails. Also, it will not allow me to add a 6th email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by NitaChavez, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app

Previous emails that were in my inbox are missing. The mail app is only showing today's emails.

Also, it will not allow me to add a 6th email address. Is there a limit to how many email addresses you can have in the Mail Calendar app?

:)

NitaChavez, Jan 6, 2021
  2. bo elam Win User

Problems updating Mail & Calender app from Store

Done. Mine is fixed. The steps I took earlier, must of done the trick. Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app :)

Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app [​IMG]

Bo

bo elam, Jan 6, 2021
  3. IVJOE Win User
    Mail and calender problems

I have a little used computer that stopped getting and seding mail. I backed up my c drive to an exteral and reinstalled. Not having a lot of memory i deleted some programs. When i reinstalled mail and calender apps they pop up then flash off the screen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. This is a windows 10 home 1909

IVJOE, Jan 6, 2021
  4. LeWim Win User

Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app

app to bring mail to calender

hello

I specify a little bit more:

• I have a windows 8 Phone.
    • I receive a lot of mails. Now and then a mail results in an appointment.
    • I put appointments in my calender
    • With my BlackBerry I had an app which I could use to transport an e-mail to tasks or to Calender. So making an appointment with the same subject and with the tekst of the mail in the tekst space of the appointment. Like you can do with Outlook itself: slide
      an e-mail to calender, makes an appointment of it.
    This is what I am looking for.

LeWim, Jan 6, 2021
Thema:

Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app

1. Previous/older email on Mail/Calender app - Similar Threads - Previous older email

2. Mail and Calender App keeps uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mail and Calender App keeps uninstalling itself: Hey,Can anyone help/ advise on why the Mail and Calender app keeps unistalling itself?I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting but it still keeps happening...
  3. Mail and Calender App keeps uninstalling itself

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mail and Calender App keeps uninstalling itself: Hey,Can anyone help/ advise on why the Mail and Calender app keeps unistalling itself?I have tried troubleshooting and repairing and resetting but it still keeps happening...
  4. mail and calender missing

mail and calender missing: good afternoon i tried to open mail before all i got was go to the store, but store wont open it, thought delete it would help, but now trying to get it back even the microsoft store wont open any ideas please...
  5. Mail and Calender issue.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Mail and Calender issue.: Long story short I was having issues with a bunch of Microsoft store apps so I did a complete clean reinstall of windows. Specifically the Mail and Calender app, It appears to be functioning correctly now. I have my outlook and gmail accounts linked but when I try to add...
  6. Mail and Calender

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Mail and Calender: hello is this mail app safe to use please tell[ATTACH] please ttell https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mail-and-calender/892fd669-2bd6-47aa-b1a1-e60923a9b676
  7. Mail and Calender

Mail and Calender: Mail and Calender is a great app for windows 10. Its a great alternative for outlook. But the main issue is all its constituent apps are separated. So for opening calender from mail, u have to open a separate app... So what if all the apps get combined? pls review...
  8. Mail and Calender app

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Mail and Calender app: Hi, I´d like to restore the inbuilt Mail and Calender app after having used the Outlook app for mail/calender. I have tried to uninstall the Outlook app. Now, I cannot reinstall the Mail and Calender app, the installation stays pending and nothing happens....
  9. calender and mail

calender and mail: keep folder pane open. cannot be sure if I am in mail or calendar and mail. folder pane keeps collapsing. any way to prevent this behavior. are there any keyboard shortcuts to open folder pane?...
  10. Mail and Calender apps suddenly disappeared

in Browsers and Email
    Mail and Calender apps suddenly disappeared: Hi, My mail and calendar apps have just suddenly disappeared. I've tried the uninstall trick using powershell and reinstall but still missing the apps. I've also tried a sfc /scannow but no luck. The Microsoft Store reports the apps as installed. Anyone have any ideas....