Windows 10: previous questions and answers

Discus and support previous questions and answers in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do I access my previous questions and answers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SteveMeyerdvm, Jun 8, 2020.

1. previous questions and answers

how do I access my previous questions and answers

:)

SteveMeyerdvm, Jun 8, 2020
  2. WalleBot Win User

My previous question does not have an answer.

My previous question does not have an answer and it has been a while.

WalleBot, Jun 8, 2020
  3. LemP Win User
    Answer to question

You've posted 5 questions:

1. On January 15, you posted "Word 2013 document too large in windows10"; Stefan Blom replied on January 16 and you marked his reply as the answer to your question
    2. On January 18, you posted "Word documents sent to cloud"; there have been 11 replies to that question and on January 19, you marked Jay Freedman's reply as the answer and replied "Got it! Thanks!"
    3. On February 6, you posted "Windows 7 updates"; I replied on Feb 6 and you replied "Ok, thanks!"
    4. On March 31, you posted "Windows 7 updates" which is essentially identical to the question you posted on February 6. It appears that user PINGROSHEKKA replied to your post but that reply was split into its own separate thread by a Volunteer Moderator because
      rather than being a reply to you, user PINGROSHEKKA asked an unrelated question.
    5. Finally, today you posted "Answer to question"; Frederik Long has replied twice.

I would be glad to clarify my February 6 reply to your question if you explain your confusion. If you've received new updates on your Windows 7 computer since February 6, open Windows Update, click the link for "View update history" and list the updates
    you're confused about.

The following, for example, are the updates I've received since February 6 on a Windows 7 system. Although it looks like a lot of updates, they are, in fact, the very updates listed in my February 6 reply:

• "signature" updates for Microsoft Security Essentials or Windows Defender; in the list below, these are the different "versions" of KB915597
    • for another Microsoft product installed on your computer, such as Microsoft Office 2016;
      in the list below, these are
      • the February and March versions of the "Windows Malicious Software Removal Tool" KB 890830
      • update for Microsoft Word 2016
      • update for Microsoft Office 2016
      • update for Microsoft Skype for Business 2016
      • update for Microsoft Outlook 2016
      • update for Microsoft Excel 2016

previous questions and answers 3d1e75d7-2820-4899-af4c-3e949a254521?upload=true.jpg

LemP, Jun 8, 2020
  4. previous questions and answers

Cortana is often unable to answers the asked questions

Hello Bimal,

Thank you for your continued patience on this issue. Let me assist you further from here.

Please follow the below suggested methods and check if it helps.

Method 1:

This issue may happen due to system file corruption. I suggest you to run System file checker. System File checker (SFC) scan is done to check if there are any corrupted system files that could be causing this issue. Kindly follow
    the below given steps:

• Press Windows key + X, select
      Command prompt (Admin) to bring up elevated Command prompt.

• In Command prompt type
      sfc/scannow
      and press enter.

• Restart the computer.

Ref: Using System File Checker
    in Windows 10

Method 2:

If no corrupted system files were found in the previous state or were irrecoverable, then I suggest you to try the following steps to deploy the DISM command lines:

• Open command prompt by pressing Windows key + X and selecting “Command prompt admin”.

• In command prompt, type the following commands and press Enter after each command:

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /ScanHealth

Dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

• Close the command prompt and restart the PC and check if it works.

Method 3:

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to check if the same issue occur when logged in through a different user account.

Follow the steps:

• Assuming that you are already logged on to your user account in Windows 10, click the Start button.
    • From the Start menu, click your name from the top of the left pane.
    • From the displayed options click Sign out.
    • From the login screen, click to the different user account you want to switch to.

However, if you do not have a separate user account, I suggest you to create another administrator user account by referring to the Microsoft article here: Set
    up accounts

Hope it helps this time.

Thank you.

Sayan_Ghosh, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

previous questions and answers

1. previous questions and answers - Similar Threads - previous questions answers

2. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  3. Answer the question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Answer the question: Is there for once someone from Microsoft who can give a straight answer:People have asked: What is aggregatorhost.exe and what does it do ?What we see is a lot of **** answers which is useless.So!! What is it and what does it do ?...
  4. Question Answered

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  5. Question Answered

Question Answered: Question Answered https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/question-answered/e3e18fbd-8b7a-4bb9-b364-fd84d3b5307d
  6. question an answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  7. question an answer

question an answer: When I use the Preview Pane feature on the File Explorer, if I set the zoom on the monitor to be anything more than 100%, when it comes to PDF files, it cuts off the right side of the document.tweak the settings in the bottom right corner of outlook circled below. it worked...
  8. question an answer

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Pls answer this question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls answer this question: I wrote that question a bit long and... NO ONE answered it ... So pls help me with that problem here *sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD...
  10. My previous question does not have an answer.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    My previous question does not have an answer.: My previous question does not have an answer and it has been a while. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-previous-question-does-not-have-an-answer/e616e26a-96b0-4fc9-8abb-08b4ecb3901d