Windows 10: Previous windows installation(s)

Discus and support Previous windows installation(s) in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I ran Widows disk cleanup and it found 33.7 Gb of previous Windows Installation(s) on my system. Would it be safe to delete ?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by RobNelson1, Aug 30, 2019.

1. Previous windows installation(s)

I ran Widows disk cleanup and it found 33.7 Gb of previous Windows Installation(s)

on my system. Would it be safe to delete ?

:)

RobNelson1, Aug 30, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 30, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Aug 30, 2019
  4. Previous windows installation(s)

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Aug 30, 2019
Thema:

Previous windows installation(s)

1. Previous windows installation(s) - Similar Threads - Previous installation

2. Is it possible to repair a Windows 10 install with a previous build?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Is it possible to repair a Windows 10 install with a previous build?: Hello. So basically what I want to know is if I can repair a Windows 10 1903 with a 1809 bootable. Could there be any issues or will it just install the 1809 version?...
  3. How to install Window 10 in SSD and removing previous installation of win 10 from HDD.

How to install Window 10 in SSD and removing previous installation of win 10 from HDD.: So I have brought a new SSD 240GB My laptop has 1TB HDD too I want SSD as boot drive and want to remove previous installation of window (C:) and I also want to keep my D, E and F drive.[ATTACH]...
  4. How to restore a Windows 10-based computer to a previous Windows 10 installation by using...

How to restore a Windows 10-based computer to a previous Windows 10 installation by using...: Hi I just have tried to upgrade from Windows 10 1809 x64 to Windows 10 1903 x64 using an ISO on an installation USB key. But, stupid me (really), I end up by installing a fresh and empty Windows 10 1903 on my laptop, with the old version moved to the windows.old folder....
  5. Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive

Windows wont let me install programs that were previously on a deleted drive: I deleted my 1TB SSD in an accident and when i wanted to reinstall the programs that were previously installed then i cant install them because it says invalid drive F but the drive isnt existent [moved from German forums]...
  6. Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.

Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update.: I want to Update to Windows 10 version 1903. AVG antiVirus, previously installed, prevents the update. AVG suggest to install back its program to enable the Windows Update....
  7. Running previously installed Windows 10 programs from a new SSD with new Windows 10...

Running previously installed Windows 10 programs from a new SSD with new Windows 10...: My pc would not complete Windows 10 updates no matter what was tried. I installed a Solid State Drive (SSD) and did a fresh Windows 10 install. I have reinstalled the original hard drive with all the previously installed programs on it. Is it possible to execute those...
  8. Instal Win10 on new Drive; Can I access previously installed programs from original drive...

Instal Win10 on new Drive; Can I access previously installed programs from original drive...: Instal Win10 on new Drive; Can I access previously installed programs from original drive without reinstalling them? I have a 64 bit PC. I have win 10 and several other programs installed on a single drive, C. (I save data to D). I would like to introduce a third drive,...
  9. Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file: These are probably some of the games pre-installed on my machine when i first got my laptop. I have deleted these apps, but still find folders containing files under the game app's name. They are taking up precious storage space, how do I get rid of them? Whenever I try to...
  10. Clean install of Win10Pro on machine previously running Win10Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Clean install of Win10Pro on machine previously running Win10Home: Hi, I recently purchased a Win10 Professional OEM key and would like to simply do a clean installation on my current machine which is currently running a copy of Win10 Home. I initially thought I could just use the key and upgrade through the Activation interface, but that...