Windows 10: previous windows installation

Discus and support previous windows installation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is it safe to remove previous windows installations. Is there a way to find out what version of windows it refers to, or would it be safer to just back... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by davidhstreet, Dec 6, 2019.

1. previous windows installation

is it safe to remove previous windows installations. Is there a way to find out what version of windows it refers to, or would it be safer to just back it up to a pen drive

:)

davidhstreet, Dec 6, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 6, 2019
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Dec 6, 2019
  4. previous windows installation

Windows 7 wont install drivers

+1

If you having an issue installing a driver that worked before you formatted or wont install on a fresh build, sometimes this means hardware damage

brandonwh64, Dec 6, 2019
Thema:

previous windows installation

1. previous windows installation - Similar Threads - previous installation

2. Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  3. Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can I copy paste all files from my previous install to my new one: Recently I found myself regreting that I did reset my windows 11 since I had lots of usefull software on it and I configured it to the last detail. I have an older ssd that has the backup windows install I was copying my old ssd partitions to the new one. But there is a...
  4. Is it possible to downgrade Windows XP to 98 without a previous installation of 98?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it possible to downgrade Windows XP to 98 without a previous installation of 98?: Or at least how to manually uninstall Windows XP & its components. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-xp-to-98/efe8f5dd-8682-4826-b184-f16771203400
  5. Is it possible to downgrade Windows XP to 98 without a previous installation of 98?

Is it possible to downgrade Windows XP to 98 without a previous installation of 98?: Or at least how to manually uninstall Windows XP & its components. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-it-possible-to-downgrade-windows-xp-to-98/efe8f5dd-8682-4826-b184-f16771203400
  6. Previous Installation Temporary Files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previous Installation Temporary Files: I just update my windows 10 to 11 and found out that there's a temporary file of previous windows installation that take up 35,4 GB. If i decide to just ignore it and let it delete itself after 10 days of update would that mean i'll get that 35,4 GB free space back or i only...
  7. Previous Installation Temporary Files

Previous Installation Temporary Files: I just update my windows 10 to 11 and found out that there's a temporary file of previous windows installation that take up 35,4 GB. If i decide to just ignore it and let it delete itself after 10 days of update would that mean i'll get that 35,4 GB free space back or i only...
  8. How to put the adobe acrobat DC to the windows start menu? previously installed and it's in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to put the adobe acrobat DC to the windows start menu? previously installed and it's in...: How to put the adobe acrobat DC to the windows start menu? previously installed and it's in software center installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-the-adobe-acrobat-dc-to-the-windows/8d192a05-3023-4deb-ad9f-d16c65f644e5
  9. How to put the adobe acrobat DC to the windows start menu? previously installed and it's in...

How to put the adobe acrobat DC to the windows start menu? previously installed and it's in...: How to put the adobe acrobat DC to the windows start menu? previously installed and it's in software center installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-put-the-adobe-acrobat-dc-to-the-windows/8d192a05-3023-4deb-ad9f-d16c65f644e5
  10. How to put the adobe acrobat DC to the windows start menu? previously installed and it's in...

in Windows 10 Customization