Windows 10: previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to

Discus and support previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; hi i bought a refubrished pc and they installed a windows as organization on itsurely it had a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ben salamn, Jun 15, 2022.

1. previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to

hi i bought a refubrished pc and they installed a windows as organization on itsurely it had a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address which i was only aware of the "user" part of itnow that i have changed the key and i'm out of organization, i want to know what had been that domainbecause when i found out that they are monitoring all my activities and even send trojan to my hosti reinstalled windows and they found out that i'm doing this so a day beforethey asked me to change the windows key which led to delete of organizationnow i want that filewhen i take the process and look at what had been rema

:)

ben salamn, Jun 15, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jun 15, 2022
  3. Berton Win User
    Windows 10 Organization Activation Key

The mention of "activated via an organization" suggests the edition of Win10 is Enterprise, not Professional or Home, further confirmed by the "I got the key from my dad" part.

Berton, Jun 15, 2022
  4. previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to

The Register makes a solid list of reasons to upgrade to Windows Vista

Hardcore Windows XP fans will claim that Vista is currently buggy and bloated. Hardcore Mac OS X fans will claim that at least half of Vista is inspired by Mac OS X. Hardcore Linux fans laugh at all of this, and simply install the free Beryl user interface on the latest free distro of Ubuntu (or some other *nix distro). However, The Register has found some compelling reasons to move from whatever you're using to Windows Vista. The following is a shortened list, please click the source link for the full version of the list.
    • UAC- It really makes the OS more secure, and despite how annoyed you may get with it, you have to admit it's a step in the right direction.
    • Windows Aero- It's pretty and easy. Enough said.
    • It comes with better bundled software- All the programs that come pre-loaded with Windows are either old favorites, or very new programs with great features.
    • Vista Live = Xbox Live for the PC. Really.
    • Halo 2- What Halo fans have been waiting for over the years is finally coming to the PC. And it looks better than most of us imagined.
    • DirectX10 API- All new games/ graphics cards will eventually be exclusively for DX10 and Vista, so we better get used to it.
    • Windows Vista search functions- Windows indexing the everything really helps when you misplace something.
    • Windows Firewall- It's pretty good this time around, if you need a firewall.
    • Lots of pretty hardware/laptops are coming out that are designed just for Vista.
    • Microsoft is pushing for a complete move to Windows Vista, hence, they'll drop support for everything older just like they did for Windows 9x and ME.
    Source: Reg Hardware

zekrahminator, Jun 15, 2022
Thema:

previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to

1. previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to - Similar Threads - previous key was

2. "Your organization" which one?

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    "Your organization" which one?: For Windows Hello PIN, it says "Your organization". I have several organizations. Which one is it? The computer is personally owned and managed so it is not being managed by any of these organizations....
  3. "Your organization" which one?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your organization" which one?: For Windows Hello PIN, it says "Your organization". I have several organizations. Which one is it? The computer is personally owned and managed so it is not being managed by any of these organizations....
  4. "Your organization" which one?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to: hi i bought a refubrished pc and they installed a windows as organization on itsurely it had a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address which i was only aware of the "user" part of itnow that i have changed the key and i'm out of organization, i want to know...
  6. previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to

previous windows key was related to an organization which my pc was registered to: hi i bought a refubrished pc and they installed a windows as organization on itsurely it had a *** Email address is removed for privacy *** email address which i was only aware of the "user" part of itnow that i have changed the key and i'm out of organization, i want to know...
  7. key not registering and then repeating.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    key not registering and then repeating.: when I press the ‘ or “ key on my keyboard nothing happens, then if I press it again, I get ‘’ and “”. The problem isn’t the keyboard as I have moved the keyboard to another computer and also put a different keyboard on my computer and the problem still occurs on my computer...
  8. key not registering and then repeating.

key not registering and then repeating.: when I press the ‘ or “ key on my keyboard nothing happens, then if I press it again, I get ‘’ and “”. The problem isn’t the keyboard as I have moved the keyboard to another computer and also put a different keyboard on my computer and the problem still occurs on my computer...
  9. Windows 10 Register key

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Register key: I accidentally removed all HKEY CLASS ROOT and then turned off my pc. Now I am unable to turn it on even reset this pc is also not working. When I am trying to turn it on, it shows only blank screen. Please help me out....
  10. Change Registered Owner and Organization in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Registered Owner and Organization in Windows 10: How to: Change Registered Owner and Organization in Windows 10 [img] Information By default, Windows 10 is installed with the registered owner as "Windows User" and an empty organization name for the PC. Since many apps you install will reference and use the...