Windows 10: Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.

Discus and support Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello! I downloaded an app a few months ago. I proceeded to delete it after I lost interest in the game. Recently I wanted to reinstall it, but I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by DelaneyO'Neal, Dec 8, 2020.

1. Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.

Hello! I downloaded an app a few months ago. I proceeded to delete it after I lost interest in the game. Recently I wanted to reinstall it, but I couldn't. I could download the installer just fine but the game wouldn't boot up afterward. I have tried various times making sure that there is no trace of the previous download. I have checked in settings and the control panel and I can't find anything that is from the game. Do I have previous game files hidden somewhere, how can I fix this?

:)

DelaneyO'Neal, Dec 8, 2020
Thema:

Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it.

1. Previously deleted an app, but now cant reinstall it. - Similar Threads - Previously deleted app

2. Thank you now how to delete the previous user profile

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Thank you now how to delete the previous user profile: Can you just elaborate for how to delete the last user profile https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/thank-you-now-how-to-delete-the-previous-user/c068571d-e031-45e4-9e23-4c529c07a1b3
  3. Owned apps cant be reinstalled

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Owned apps cant be reinstalled: I am trying to reinstall some apps on my daughters laptop after factory resetting it due to other issues. The problem i'm having is that in the microsoft store, some apps Disney + specifically are saying that I already own it and don't give me an option to install it.Whats...
  4. Owned apps cant be reinstalled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Owned apps cant be reinstalled: I am trying to reinstall some apps on my daughters laptop after factory resetting it due to other issues. The problem i'm having is that in the microsoft store, some apps Disney + specifically are saying that I already own it and don't give me an option to install it.Whats...
  5. Owned apps cant be reinstalled

6. Cant delete an app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cant delete an app: unofficial 7zip file manager lacks an uninstall button. is there a way i can brute force it? it wont let me use other file managers. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-an-app/0d169cf9-b112-4f3e-9d78-cdd5c72d736d
  7. Cant delete an app

Cant delete an app: unofficial 7zip file manager lacks an uninstall button. is there a way i can brute force it? it wont let me use other file managers. please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-delete-an-app/0d169cf9-b112-4f3e-9d78-cdd5c72d736d
  8. Unable to delete previously installed apps in the Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to delete previously installed apps in the Store: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop running version 21H2. I was required to set up the device with a Microsoft account. I did so and then converted the account to a local account. In the Store under Library I am able to see previously installed apps.I have ensured the Microsoft...
  9. Unable to delete previously installed apps in the Store

Unable to delete previously installed apps in the Store: I have a Dell Inspiron laptop running version 21H2. I was required to set up the device with a Microsoft account. I did so and then converted the account to a local account. In the Store under Library I am able to see previously installed apps.I have ensured the Microsoft...
  10. Reinstalling an accidental app deletion.

Reinstalling an accidental app deletion.: I accidentally deleted the app called "Get Help" which came along with Windows 10 1809. I was just wondering where I can download/reinstall this. I've checked in Microsoft Store but I could not find it anywhere....