Windows 10: Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available

Discus and support Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello there! I had a questionPreviously, I played a game that required 8GB of usable RAM and it mostly ran perfectly. I had a few issues in the past... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Chelsea Mary-Grace, Jun 18, 2022.

1. Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available

Hello there! I had a questionPreviously, I played a game that required 8GB of usable RAM and it mostly ran perfectly. I had a few issues in the past where I wouldn't have enough for it to function well, but I have always been able to do a few small fixes to increase the RAM.However, now my RAM has dropped to 7.70GB after an update and I can't get it back up. I have tried so many online fixes like disabling unused and unnecessary features, going into msconfig and clearing the maximum memory in the boot tab, going into system properties and changing the paging file size, deleting temporary files

:)

Chelsea Mary-Grace, Jun 18, 2022

2. Usable of 8GB Ram

Hello,

I am using Windows 10 32 bit operating system with 8GB Ram. My laptop showing only 1.91 GB Ram usable, PLEASE help me how to used all 8gb ram?

AadilMemon, Jun 18, 2022
  3. 3.46G Usable instead of 6 gb ram

Previously, I have installed 32 bit version of Windows 10 when my ram is 4 gb (1.71gb Usable), after it, I installed 64 bit version of windows but the usable ram is not icreasing. I upgraded the ram to 6gb but the usable ram is 3.46g, I want to increase
    the usable RAM size, anyway?

Faizz Jazadi, Jun 18, 2022
  4. Avik Win User

Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available

Why 2.66 GB usable in 4 GB ram?

Thanks to everyone for their valuable suggestions. I guess the problem was with the OS.Because after increasing my ram from 4 gb to 8 gb still the usable memory was 2267 mb out of 8 gb, then I did a clean install of Windows 7.Now everything is fine and smooth, and usable memory is 7.9 gb out of 8 gb.

Thema:

Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available

1. Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available - Similar Threads - Previously 8GB usable

2. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I set up new windows 10 pro . And then it's problem . I try msconfig option . But it doesn't work . Motherboard : H55M-S2V System Type x64-based PC BIOS Mode Legacy Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 3.96 GB...
  3. I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have 8 GB Ram but I only 3.96 GB usable: I set up new windows 10 pro . And then it's problem . I try msconfig option . But it doesn't work . Motherboard : H55M-S2V System Type x64-based PC BIOS Mode Legacy Installed Physical Memory RAM 8.00 GB Total Physical Memory 3.96 GB...
  4. I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram: Hello there! I had a questionPreviously, I played a game that required 8GB of usable RAM and it mostly ran perfectly. I had a few issues in the past where I wouldn't have enough for it to function well, but I have always been able to do a few small fixes to increase the...
  5. I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram: Hello there! I had a questionPreviously, I played a game that required 8GB of usable RAM and it mostly ran perfectly. I had a few issues in the past where I wouldn't have enough for it to function well, but I have always been able to do a few small fixes to increase the...
  6. I only have 7.70 GB usable from 8GB Ram

7. Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available: Hello there! I had a questionPreviously, I played a game that required 8GB of usable RAM and it mostly ran perfectly. I had a few issues in the past where I wouldn't have enough for it to function well, but I have always been able to do a few small fixes to increase the...
  8. Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Previously I had 8GB usable RAM, but now I only have 7.70 GB available: Hello there! I had a questionPreviously, I played a game that required 8GB of usable RAM and it mostly ran perfectly. I had a few issues in the past where I wouldn't have enough for it to function well, but I have always been able to do a few small fixes to increase the...
  9. I have 8GB RAM installed but only 2.6GB usable

I have 8GB RAM installed but only 2.6GB usable: Hey everyone I have and always had 8GB installed in this PC, i think i never had more than 4 usable but now i only get 2.6 as it says on the system info Anyone knows how to fix this?? I tried to go to the msconfig and then up to the "max memory" but it didnt worked......
  10. ONLY 2.99 gb ram usable of 8gb ram

ONLY 2.99 gb ram usable of 8gb ram: I am using hp pavilion gaming laptop with 64 bit processor and have 8 gb of installed ram but still showing only 2.99 usable https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/only-299-gb-ram-usable-of-8gb-ram/53b7f13c-ff30-439b-90bb-a27a094df8d1