Windows 10: Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns

Discus and support Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, this is a continuation from a previous thread. Please read it if you are unfamiliar with prior events. OneDrive links broken, see the new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FailsWithTails, Jul 5, 2019.

1. Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns

Hello, this is a continuation from a previous thread. Please read it if you are unfamiliar with prior events. OneDrive links broken, see the new OneDrive link below.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...er-month/fc7660be-a39c-456f-80fe-f12c99a85324

After being unable to locate the full memory dump from the 2019 Jan 05 BSOD, the issue disappeared. Now, 6 months later, my computer just crashed tonight.

I've attached the minidump, the zipped full memory dump, and event viewer log from tonight's crash, along with all the old minidumps and event viewer logs from January for the previous thread. All of them can be found here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AphKGS-86UWxlzhR0iR5YT5drOrI?e=1JsmK2

Specs:

• Windows 10 Home 64-bit (Build 17134)
    • Intel Core i7-4790K CPU @ 4GHz, currently not overclocked
    • ASUS R9 280 Series 3GB
    • Corsair Vengeance Pro, 2x 8GB
    • Western Digital 1TB Black HDD
    • Western Digital 3TB Green HDD (that I forgot to mention last time)
    • Samsung 1TB SSD (newly added)
    • Corsair HX850i

Other notes:

I only have Windows Defender (fully up to date) and Malwarebytes (Free 3.2.2, PC scanned 4 weeks ago).

From what I have found in Event Viewer, all of these are BugcheckCode 292 with a Parameter 1 of 0x0. That seems to indicate WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, "fatal hardware error" and "machine check exception".

:)

FailsWithTails, Jul 5, 2019
  2. 95Viper Win User

Need help with BSOD Vista 32 bit SP2

You can try re-installing it, but if the bsod returns, try a different A/V solution. Panda is OK, but it ain't in my top ten list. Just my opinion.

95Viper, Jul 5, 2019
  3. ARC
    Arc Win User
    Random BSOD while browsing internet

BitDefender is nothing special. mwac.sys causes BSODs anywhere.
    A tiny documentation can be found here: Solved Random BSODs - Windows 10 Forums
    In that very thread, the suggested action apparently worked.

The storage and network filters of any third party antivirus can cause BSODs. Neither MBAM nor BitDefender is any special. For a regular antivirus, it may be shifted to an alternative; but MBAM has no alternative. So a clean install of the said program is the most feasible first step.
    As far as the first step is not failing, it is better to not think for the second step. Because the BSODs are not universal, failure at the first step is not universal; and success at the second step is also not universal.
    That is why I posted that my suggestion may work, or may not. Let us see where it goes.

4. Xylee Del Win User

Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns

Blue Screen of Death error code IGDKMD64.SYS UNSOLVED

Hi Terry,

Windows 10 may have encountered a system corruption that caused this BSOD. For us to help you correct this, we'd like to know more. Kindly answer the following questions:

• What is the current build and version of your Windows 10?
    • Are you still able to Sign in or get into Safe mode?

Meanwhile, we also suggest that you check this
    article
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly get back to us for further assistance.

Xylee Del, Jul 5, 2019
Thema:

Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns

1. Previously Unsolved BSOD Returns - Similar Threads - Previously Unsolved BSOD

2. how do i return to previous screens

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do i return to previous screens: how do i return to previous screens for outlook? somehow they all changed and i don't like the look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-previous-screens/17d0ef4f-4fe0-483c-b708-5115f27bb268
  3. how do i return to previous screens

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do i return to previous screens: how do i return to previous screens for outlook? somehow they all changed and i don't like the look. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-return-to-previous-screens/17d0ef4f-4fe0-483c-b708-5115f27bb268
  4. how do i return to previous screens

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Return of the BSOD...

Return of the BSOD...: Hello I am having terrible problems with my PC, many BSOD back-to-back. I posted here a few months back: BSOD Crashes - Help! ntkrnlmp.exe This helped for a while and BSOD frequency went down, but the issues have returned.... New V2 this morning: Microsoft OneDrive -...
  6. Unsolved issue with BSOD, Win10

Unsolved issue with BSOD, Win10: Hi! At the beginning sorry for any language mistakes. I was directed here by Microsoft support, for last few months I have been receiving randomly BSOD during or after playing, watching movies on YT or Netflix. Sometimes it is just crash to desktop without errors and after...
  7. Stuck in returning to previous build loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuck in returning to previous build loop: Long story short windows update forced itself through somehow and forcibly restarted my computer when auto update is off. It ruined all of my audio settings to the point of unusable. Tried reverting to a previous build, it goes to restart and re boot and as it boots it says...
  8. Failure to Return to Previous Windows 10 Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Failure to Return to Previous Windows 10 Version: I have an Acer SW5-014 running Windows 10. Automatic updates require an additional USB drive during the process. When the update fails the previous edition is restored. This is very frustrating but auto update cannot be switched off. On the latest occasion, the previous...
  9. BSOD Issues Unsolved For A Long Time

BSOD Issues Unsolved For A Long Time: I'd like to give some background on this since this has been happening for probably over a year now and I still haven't been able to get this fixed. I'll try to give as much information as possible and if anyone takes the time to read my rambling then I'll love you forever....
  10. Returning BSODs

Returning BSODs: So, about a year ago, I was getting BSODs constantly, got it fixed in this thread: http://www.eightforums.com/bsod-cras...ng-videos.html Basically, I replaced my RAM and acquired a legitimate copy of Windows 8, which has since then been upgraded to 10. The problem has...