Windows 10: Prey (2017) Game play

Discus and support Prey (2017) Game play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Welcome to some game play of Prey (2017) Introduction (Part 1): FtilvQj5LNU Part 2: 7bJa8SZ5c08 Part 3: Hmmp6e8DBKg Part 4: giNamEM_puE... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by worf105, Jun 3, 2017.

1. worf105 Win User

Prey (2017) Game play

Welcome to some game play of Prey (2017)

Introduction (Part 1):
    [youtube]FtilvQj5LNU[/youtube]
    Part 2:
    [youtube]7bJa8SZ5c08[/youtube]
    Part 3:
    [youtube]Hmmp6e8DBKg[/youtube]
    Part 4:
    [youtube]giNamEM_puE[/youtube]
    Part 5:
    [youtube]StfnlLUnOy8[/youtube]
    Part 6:
    [youtube]q6zq8uBVxNk[/youtube]
    Part 7:
    [youtube]_AUSwPRDJBA[/youtube]
    Part 8:
    [youtube]cogZFiBffVE[/youtube]
    Part 9:
    [youtube]EzlENb1lBAc[/youtube]
    Part 10:
    [youtube]VliwxIE8Si4[/youtube]
    Part 11:
    [youtube]35-KCD-6vRY[/youtube]
    Part 12:
    [youtube]xneJIRhJwlU[/youtube]
    Part 13:
    [youtube]tBAryJMLYMk[/youtube]
    Part 14: (I am getting stuck now)
    [youtube]xwwfQAkOA3I[/youtube]
    Part 15: (I am still having a very hard time doing what I have to do. Must rest now LOL)
    [youtube]OATjvItXRc0[/youtube]

:)

worf105, Jun 3, 2017
  2. grimmimp Win User

"Unable to install" show when I tried to install Ovi Store

phone replaced. and ovi back where it should be. what a horrible week that was. could not upload photos to facebook or delete photo's, couldn't even play any of the installed games. still won't do that again (i prey)

grimmimp, Jun 3, 2017
  3. Constant BSODs under medium load while gaming.

The issue started occurring a month or two ago, though very infrequently, enough so that I didn't think anything of it at the time.

It seems to occur in any game, I've observed it across 5 now: Overwatch, Heros of the Storm, Mass Effect Andromeda, Prey, and No Man's Sky.

It never occurs immediately upon launch, but rather after some random time playing. As I noted above it's no occurring in a high enough frequency that I can expect one BSOD in about 20~30 minutes of game-play.

SergeyVikhlyantsev, Jun 3, 2017
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Prey (2017) Game play

Just finished off the game last week. Good game a good mix of Half-Life and Bioshock mixed in. With various was to play and achieve objectives. Really fun game with good replay ability.

sygnus21, Jun 4, 2017
  5. worf105 Win User
    They are great games you have mentioned. Think I will play through half life 2 again (all 3 parts)

worf105, Jun 4, 2017
  6. swarfega Win User
    I loved the first Prey, is the new one similar?

swarfega, Jun 4, 2017
  7. worf105 Win User
    Never played the first one.

worf105, Jun 4, 2017
  8. sygnus21 Win User

Prey (2017) Game play

I played all three HL2 games so much I literally get sick every time I think of playing it again. Also played a few HL2 mods.

Anyway if you get a chance, do give Prey a try. It really is a good game. I suppose I could also add it's also a bit Dead Space as well. Really is a good game with a lot of variety and challenges.

@swarfega, Like Far Cry 1, the games that followed had very little to do with the original. With that, Prey (2017) has nothing to do with Prey (2006). In this instance, Prey denotes, you are the prey.

sygnus21, Jun 4, 2017
  9. worf105 Win User
    Parts 2 - 9 now uploaded. Enjoy

worf105, Jun 4, 2017
  10. sygnus21 Win User
    Are these "your" gameplay or ones from others on YouTube?

Also, anyone interested in playing the game, these videos contain a lot of spoiler material.

sygnus21, Jun 4, 2017
  11. worf105 Win User
    My game play regrettably

worf105, Jun 4, 2017
  12. sygnus21 Win User
    What did you think of the game?

BTW I played Megan. I guess for me, it just gave the game an added air of dread having a female character.

sygnus21, Jun 4, 2017
  13. worf105 Win User

Prey (2017) Game play

You summed it up well below

Agree totally with you

worf105, Jun 4, 2017
  14. worf105 Win User
    Parts 10 & 11 Ready for your viewing pleasure

worf105, Jun 5, 2017
  15. Archie123 Win User
    I bought this fully expecting to go for a refund before 2 hours were up , before i knew it i was 4 hours in and i decided i loved the game *Biggrin

Archie123, Jun 5, 2017
Thema:

Prey (2017) Game play

1. Prey (2017) Game play - Similar Threads - Prey 2017 Game

2. Playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing games.: As I wanted to play my game I clicked open and a popup appeared and said something about a secure channel and would not let me play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-games/080f4e28-eaec-46cb-9557-7103524f785e
  3. Playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing games.: As I wanted to play my game I clicked open and a popup appeared and said something about a secure channel and would not let me play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-games/080f4e28-eaec-46cb-9557-7103524f785e
  4. Bought Birds Of Prey

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Birds Of Prey: Not showing up in Movies Anywhere even though it is eligible and refuses re allow ke to paly it on my mobile phone Galaxy S20 Ultra as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-birds-of-prey/62f3806c-7896-4587-82e3-8c9623d4fdd0
  5. anybody play game prey and the updated doom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anybody play game prey and the updated doom: anybody play game prey and the updated doom. Prey game really unique but hard having after passing lobby having trouble not being killed. 142637
  6. Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied: Hello, I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the start menu and when i went to check my storage, the storage was still occupied, so i only had 2gb of free space on my C Drive,...
  7. Prey for UWP error on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prey for UWP error on PC: Unable to start Prey (2017). Getting the below error: [GRDK] Unable to add XUser: 0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prey-for-uwp-error-on-pc/9c64a9e8-96a3-401e-b0e7-f279ff1edc12
  8. How to run Prey at Fullscreen?

How to run Prey at Fullscreen?: Hello I have problem with Prey from your store. I don't have fullscreen option for any resolutions. There are only 2 windowed mode options. How to make the game run at fullscreen? Greetings...
  9. What I learned playing prey to Windows scammers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What I learned playing prey to Windows scammers: Three months of phone calls prove Windows scammers are more skilled at social engineering than you think. “I am calling you from Windows.” So goes the opening line of the well-known phone scam, where a person calls purporting to be a help desk technician reaching out to...
  10. Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017: During E3 this year, we showed the biggest and most diverse Xbox games lineup ever. Many of those games are coming in 2018, and as gamers we cannot wait to share them with fans. Among Microsoft Studios exclusives games are new IP like Sea of Thieves (launching March 20), deep...