Windows 10: Prey (2017) Game play

Discus and support Prey (2017) Game play in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I bought this fully expecting to go for a refund before 2 hours were up , before i knew it i was 4 hours in and i decided i loved the game *Biggrin... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by worf105, Jun 3, 2017.

1. worf105 Win User

Prey (2017) Game play

Prey 2017 is turning out now to be one of the best games I have played so far.

worf105, Jun 6, 2017
  2. sygnus21 Win User

It's turning out to be a sleeper of a game where people going in didn't expect much only to realize how good the game is. Even the kids over at Rage3D who can extremely whiny loved the game.

Anyway I really did enjoy it. I'm going to play through it again, once I get my Dragon Age: Inquisition re-play done.

BTW there are some areas with multiple ways to enter, you just have to look around. And "hint" that Gloo gun can be a big help.

sygnus21, Jun 6, 2017
  3. Archie123 Win User
    I've been trying to use the gloo gun to make stairs but I must be missing something I can't seem to get the gloo to stick to itself ?

Archie123, Jun 6, 2017
  4. sygnus21 Win User

Prey (2017) Game play

Sometimes the Gloo gun can get a bit wonky. Just spray a steady stream and don't worry about making it thick. It's actually wider than it looks for steps.

Also, if you get a chance, upgrade it to make the Gloo harder. It helps with slowing enemies further.

On a side note, try to manage your resources as they'll be some areas where resources are hard to come by and you could find yourself without ammo. This is where learning to rely on the wrench helps. As you play and mod up, you'll find the wrench can save a lot on ammo. And yes, you'll need ammo, you just have to manage.

Enjoy.

sygnus21, Jun 6, 2017
  5. Archie123 Win User
    That reminds me i did pick up two weapon mods last night , and a couple of weapon templates for weapons i already have

Archie123, Jun 6, 2017
  6. worf105 Win User
    Part 12 and Part 13 are about to go live if anyone is interested.

worf105, Jun 6, 2017
  7. worf105 Win User
    Don't know as I never played the first prey.

worf105, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Prey (2017) Game play

1. Prey (2017) Game play - Similar Threads - Prey 2017 Game

2. Playing games.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing games.: As I wanted to play my game I clicked open and a popup appeared and said something about a secure channel and would not let me play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-games/080f4e28-eaec-46cb-9557-7103524f785e
  3. Playing games.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Playing games.: As I wanted to play my game I clicked open and a popup appeared and said something about a secure channel and would not let me play. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/playing-games/080f4e28-eaec-46cb-9557-7103524f785e
  4. Bought Birds Of Prey

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Birds Of Prey: Not showing up in Movies Anywhere even though it is eligible and refuses re allow ke to paly it on my mobile phone Galaxy S20 Ultra as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-birds-of-prey/62f3806c-7896-4587-82e3-8c9623d4fdd0
  5. anybody play game prey and the updated doom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anybody play game prey and the updated doom: anybody play game prey and the updated doom. Prey game really unique but hard having after passing lobby having trouble not being killed. 142637
  6. Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied

Uninstalled Windows Store Game (Prey) on C Drive and the space is still occupied: Hello, I'm having an issue where i installed prey on my C Drive with Xbox game pass for PC and i didn't really enjoy it so i uninstalled it via the start menu and when i went to check my storage, the storage was still occupied, so i only had 2gb of free space on my C Drive,...
  7. Prey for UWP error on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prey for UWP error on PC: Unable to start Prey (2017). Getting the below error: [GRDK] Unable to add XUser: 0x80070057 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prey-for-uwp-error-on-pc/9c64a9e8-96a3-401e-b0e7-f279ff1edc12
  8. How to run Prey at Fullscreen?

How to run Prey at Fullscreen?: Hello I have problem with Prey from your store. I don't have fullscreen option for any resolutions. There are only 2 windowed mode options. How to make the game run at fullscreen? Greetings...
  9. What I learned playing prey to Windows scammers

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What I learned playing prey to Windows scammers: Three months of phone calls prove Windows scammers are more skilled at social engineering than you think. “I am calling you from Windows.” So goes the opening line of the well-known phone scam, where a person calls purporting to be a help desk technician reaching out to...
  10. Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017

in Windows 10 News
    Top Microsoft Gaming Moments of 2017: During E3 this year, we showed the biggest and most diverse Xbox games lineup ever. Many of those games are coming in 2018, and as gamers we cannot wait to share them with fans. Among Microsoft Studios exclusives games are new IP like Sea of Thieves (launching March 20), deep...