Windows 10: Prey for UWP error on PC

Discus and support Prey for UWP error on PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Unable to start Prey (2017). Getting the below error: [GRDK] Unable to add XUser: 0x80070057... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Missing7EZ, Jun 25, 2019.

1. Prey for UWP error on PC

Unable to start Prey (2017). Getting the below error:

[GRDK] Unable to add XUser: 0x80070057

:)

Missing7EZ, Jun 25, 2019

2. OFFICIAL   Prey 2017 (Discussion)

REALLY excited about this one *Smile Prey for UWP error on PC :)....im confused tho.....is it Prey, or Prey 2?? on steam they list it as Prey..

jboydgolfer, Jun 25, 2019
  3. Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

Hi,

i also posted this question in the developer forums, cause it is more appropriate there:

[UWP][HTML]Error 0x2efd in XMLHttpRequests crashes Hosted Web UWP App

But to give you the asked infos:

• It is a self developed Hosted WebApp
    • The Windows is updated, Version in previous post
    • The issue started when i first tested the App offline
    • The troubleshooting steps are all described in my post
    • No Screenshot, cause the app crashes silently, when debugging the Exception comes from the WWAHost
    Greetings

Lars Wolter

LarsWolter, Jun 25, 2019
  4. Prey for UWP error on PC

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jun 25, 2019
Thema:

Prey for UWP error on PC

1. Prey for UWP error on PC - Similar Threads - Prey UWP error

2. uwp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uwp: windowuwp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uwp%E7%A8%8B%E5%BA%8F%E5%9C%A8%E4%BC%91%E7%9C%A0/b3836417-744c-4cff-9089-2b1f59ebc06d
  3. Bought Birds Of Prey

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Bought Birds Of Prey: Not showing up in Movies Anywhere even though it is eligible and refuses re allow ke to paly it on my mobile phone Galaxy S20 Ultra as well. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bought-birds-of-prey/62f3806c-7896-4587-82e3-8c9623d4fdd0
  4. UWP Error Code 0x80070780

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    UWP Error Code 0x80070780: I've seen a lot of ways to solve this error for other items, but I have a folder in my WindowsApps folder which is physically stopping me from reinstalling the app as it cannot be accessed by the system to be deleted due to the 0x80070780 error code. Is the only way to...
  5. anybody play game prey and the updated doom

in Windows 10 Gaming
    anybody play game prey and the updated doom: anybody play game prey and the updated doom. Prey game really unique but hard having after passing lobby having trouble not being killed. 142637
  6. Error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey: I have Xbox Game Pass for Windows 10, and I got this error when trying to launch Prey: Prey is not available in your account right now. This is the code in case you need it: 0x803F8001 I already tried to restart, change account, reinstall the game in another HD... Nothing...
  7. How to run Prey at Fullscreen?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    How to run Prey at Fullscreen?: Hello I have problem with Prey from your store. I don't have fullscreen option for any resolutions. There are only 2 windowed mode options. How to make the game run at fullscreen? Greetings...
  8. How to select the language instalation of PREY or change it???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to select the language instalation of PREY or change it???: So, I installed PREY from the XGP for PC but at the moment of installing there was NO language selector and ingame either so, ¿how can I change the language of the game? My computer is NOT in english but for some reason the game is, even if the game is avaliable in my...
  9. Prey (2017) Game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prey (2017) Game play: Welcome to some game play of Prey (2017) Introduction (Part 1): FtilvQj5LNU Part 2: 7bJa8SZ5c08 Part 3: Hmmp6e8DBKg Part 4: giNamEM_puE Part 5: StfnlLUnOy8 Part 6: q6zq8uBVxNk Part 7: _AUSwPRDJBA Part 8: cogZFiBffVE Part 9: EzlENb1lBAc Part 10:...
  10. How to Extract old UWP app to deploy on another PC (UWP Not in store)

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Extract old UWP app to deploy on another PC (UWP Not in store): I have an excellent UWP app that I use to control my Squeezeboxes (Soundicity) which is sadly no longer available in the windows store. I`d like to deploy this app to another machine I have on my network. Is it possible to extract the relevant files from one PC, in...