Windows 10: Price and Availability of Microsoft products

Discus and support Price and Availability of Microsoft products in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I really just wanted to say that I find the fact that only people of privilege have access to your products upsetting .Now im sure there will be... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LloydGriffin1, Jun 9, 2021.

1. Price and Availability of Microsoft products

I really just wanted to say that I find the fact that only people of privilege have access to your products upsetting .Now im sure there will be several people who object saying anyone who wants access can have it. There will also be those who say if you work hard ,bla, bla, bla. well im here to tell you I worked my **** off for over 30 years and came from NOTHING. I was able to achieve a level of financial stability, I thought, that allowed me to enjoy these type of things.Then one day i could no longer walk, no longer work and the institute that i counted on to carry me , dropped me on my **

:)

LloydGriffin1, Jun 9, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Microsoft increasing price for Office 2019 and Windows 10 Enterprise

Source: Announcing price adjustments for on-premises and cloud products - Microsoft Partner Network

See also: Microsoft acknowledges price increases coming for Office 2019 and Windows 10 Enterprise users | ZDNet

Brink, Jun 9, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Microsoft increasing price for Office 2019 and Windows 10 Enterprise

Source: Announcing price adjustments for on-premises and cloud products - Microsoft Partner Network

See also: Microsoft acknowledges price increases coming for Office 2019 and Windows 10 Enterprise users | ZDNet

Brink, Jun 9, 2021
  4. vickeyhn Win User

Price and Availability of Microsoft products

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Jun 9, 2021
Thema:

Price and Availability of Microsoft products

1. Price and Availability of Microsoft products - Similar Threads - Price Availability Microsoft

2. Game prices

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game prices: I have tried on online versions of the xbox pc store and the one on my computer and it shows it on sale but when I click on it it shows the original price to pay. Here are screenshots:...
  3. Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference: I noticed that there is a difference between the prices of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Website. I like to know the details why and if it is more advisable from purchasing from Microsoft Store or Microsoft Website. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  4. Microsoft price mismatch in different countries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft price mismatch in different countries: I am currently living in pakistan. The price of microsoft office is 250 $ but it is charging 300$ in Pakistan. What is the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-price-mismatch-in-different-countries/fb0ca509-5734-49c1-871c-466f7d616537
  5. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  6. Activation Prices

Activation Prices: After 5 years of negligence I upgraded a computer I had to Windows 10 from Windows 7. However, I should mention I didn't get an activation key with the computer, suggesting it was stolen at one point. The computer has constantly been telling I need to activate Windows....
  7. Full package product windows 10 price different than microsoft online store

Full package product windows 10 price different than microsoft online store: I bought a full packaged product from an online store that was half the price of the windows on Microsoft online store I got it and it was fully sealed with usb and paper inside I used the key provided on key card, and the windows software I used was installed from iso from...
  8. Pricing inquiry

Pricing inquiry: Hi! How much are paper licenses for windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pricing-inquiry/c1708124-57f3-428b-a7f5-8d494f006f28"
  9. Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 but.....

Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 but.....: Hi, In November, Microsoft raised the price of Windows 10 through Home & Pro Editions. But it is the same as the functions. Microsoft have any plans to release restrictions on same features to raising price? (Ex, Windows To Go)...
  10. W10 pricing

in Windows 10 Support
    W10 pricing: My PC pretty much crashed and have decided to upgrade. Even though my W10 was legit and board identified; I guess Microsoft wouldn't accept this change and re key the W10 Home. to a new MB. Another question though. Amazon.ca has W10 Pro for $84.00 Canadian OEM. That price...