Windows 10: Price/cost difference

Discus and support Price/cost difference in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hello and Happy New Year to anybody, I would like to know why if I buy Microsoft 365 Personal from Microsoft, I pay $69.99/year, and if I buy it on... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MorganValmont, Jan 2, 2021.

1. Price/cost difference

Hello and Happy New Year to anybody,

I would like to know why if I buy Microsoft 365 Personal from Microsoft, I pay $69.99/year, and if I buy it on the Internet from a non-Microsoft vendor, I only pay $34.95 One Time Purchase with No Subscription required ?, and the same goes for other Microsoft products.

Can anyone tell me what the difference is? and why I should renew the subscription every year if I get the app only virtually. I mean without any CD and licence key.

Thank for a possible answer.

:)

MorganValmont, Jan 2, 2021
  2. vickeyhn Win User

price

Hi i want to give a suggestion that there should be a section of prices of the products.This will help improve the site & customer convience as well.

Moreover plz send me a list of phones which support .sis softwares with price to my e-mail specially 5610,5700,5310 &6300.Prices should be of Karachi in Pakistan.

Can I find these fones on low rates?

vickeyhn, Jan 2, 2021
  3. fulltase Win User
    Pricing Differences

Why are prices for apps like Zagat to Go so different on MarketPlace then on the iPhone? On MarketPlace it will be $30 and on the iPhone it is $10.

fulltase, Jan 2, 2021
  4. Grings Win User

Price/cost difference

Decent Price For Uk Members For Q6600 With G0 Stepping!

im still tempted by a xeon 3210, they cost around £145, but nowhere lists which stepping they are (though komplett's specs say 105w, which would indicate a b3)

Grings, Jan 2, 2021
Thema:

Price/cost difference

1. Price/cost difference - Similar Threads - Price cost difference

2. Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...: Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The system is calculating Pounds rather than Pence with GBp.There is a longstanding incorrect currency calculation on MSN Money for UK stock prices....
  3. Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The...: Why is UK Share price ticker on MSN money GBp is multiplying the book cost by 100. The system is calculating Pounds rather than Pence with GBp.There is a longstanding incorrect currency calculation on MSN Money for UK stock prices....
  4. Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Website and Microsoft Store Price Difference: I noticed that there is a difference between the prices of Windows 10 Pro for Workstations from Microsoft Store and Microsoft Website. I like to know the details why and if it is more advisable from purchasing from Microsoft Store or Microsoft Website. [ATTACH][ATTACH]...
  5. Microsoft price mismatch in different countries

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft price mismatch in different countries: I am currently living in pakistan. The price of microsoft office is 250 $ but it is charging 300$ in Pakistan. What is the reason? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-price-mismatch-in-different-countries/fb0ca509-5734-49c1-871c-466f7d616537
  6. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  7. Ram cost

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ram cost: Hiii please help me which brand should I buy to run fifa 18 n 19 smoothly without lag and stuttering issues... and if I add 4 GB Additional ram is fine right??? wont there be problem please help me someone Also which brand is best to buy and how much it will cost My Dell...
  8. Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why does Microsoft store show different price in my country ?: Hello, I was going to buy a game called "Minecraft dungeons hero edition" in Minecraft website it says 30$ and when I go to microsoft store with USA region it says 30$ like the site cool, but when I change the region to my country Egypt it says 265 EGP [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
  9. So many different prices!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    So many different prices!: I've "Microsoft Windows 10 Home OEM 64-bit" which cost around £90. Then I've suddenly noticed so many different prices ranging from £5-100+, have I been a sucker and bought something that should've been cheaper? (I'm new to this subreddit) submitted by /u/Skrooby1 [link]...
  10. any price difference for windows 10 versions?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    any price difference for windows 10 versions?: any price difference for windows 10 versions? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-price-difference-for-windows-10-versions/66f17bec-60e5-41fb-8187-a9024c9e5990"