Windows 10: Priinter problems

Discus and support Priinter problems in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; My printer quit working from my laptop at home. I can still print from my phone but get an error message when I try to print from my computer. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sherrie622, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Priinter problems

My printer quit working from my laptop at home. I can still print from my phone but get an error message when I try to print from my computer. Any thoughts?

:)

sherrie622, Jan 14, 2020
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jan 14, 2020
  3. Adding a new priinter

Hi ES-help

Greetings! I am Andrew M, an Independent Advisor. I am here to work with you on this problem.

Please, I suggest you consult the information of this community link, there are information and steps related to the process that describes us, so you can complement the process of your configuration, For more consult here:

https://support.microsoft.com/es-us/help/401540...

Any further doubts you might have, please let me know.

Best regards,

Andrew

AndrewMott98, Jan 14, 2020
  4. Jetster Win User

Priinter problems

Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

Jetster, Jan 14, 2020
Thema:

Priinter problems

1. Priinter problems - Similar Threads - Priinter problems

2. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  3. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  4. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  6. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  7. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  8. Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Identifying problem drive from memory dumps: Hello,I need a little help Identifying what driver may be causing a CRITICAL_STRUCTURE_CORRUPTION 109 BSOD. I will post the dump from the original crash followed by the 4 mini dumps from the subsequent crashes after turning on the driver verifier.original analysis of crash:1:...
  9. Wndows 10 Plus Priinter/Font Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Wndows 10 Plus Priinter/Font Problem: I was finisheds typing a business letter and was ready to print it. Pressed the Printing ICON and as soon as I pressed the fonts icon the fonts went from normal size to tiny letters . This affect.ed everything in Edge, FB, emails, etc. How do I get my normal size fonts back...
  10. Adding a new priinter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Adding a new priinter: I'm trying to add a HP Envy 5052 printer via USB cable but Microsolft doesn't recognize it, when I send xpx or word nothing goes to the print queue, I was told that the "play and Plug" was deactivated and that is the problem, if so how do I fix it?...