Windows 10: Primary Password!!

Discus and support Primary Password!! in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I don't remember my primary password and now I can't get into any of my sites because they all ask for the primary password. I can I delete it when I... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by TomMeienberg, Sep 29, 2022.

1. Primary Password!!

I don't remember my primary password and now I can't get into any of my sites because they all ask for the primary password. I can I delete it when I don't even know it. How do you get around this problem?? Please tell me. Thanks, Tom

:)

TomMeienberg, Sep 29, 2022
  2. anaron Win User

Primary Password

Firefox 81.0
    Having an issue with the primary password. I start Firefox. I begin typing in the search box and about midway thru the primary password dialogue box pops up. I do not notice and keep typing the rest of my search which ends up in the primary password box. Is there a way to fix this?

My thought is the primary password box should start immediately start with the starting of Firefox or they should stop the auto primary password request and let me manually activate it.

Any suggestion on a remedy?

Ron

anaron, Sep 30, 2022
  3. Namslas90 Win User
    admin password?

You can reset the Admin Password using Windows XP repair; See Here for step by step.

*Toast :toast:

Namslas90, Sep 30, 2022
  4. Try3 Win User

Primary Password!!

Lost My Administrator Password

To which "this" are you referring?
    - If you are following the tutorial Bree suggested in the very first reply to your question then what you need to do at each step is explained in detail. So which step are you at?
    - If you are following a different procedure then state what it is and which step you are at. If, for example, you are trying to manually enable the Built-In Admin as suggested in post #11 then that account has no password.

Denis

Thema:

Primary Password!!

1. Primary Password!! - Similar Threads - Primary Password

2. How can I reset my "Windows Primary Password" on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I reset my "Windows Primary Password" on Windows 11?: I don't remember creating one and I sign in with a PIN not a password. Every help option sends me back to reset my MICROSOFT password, which I've done & doesn't get me anywhere. I am able to log-in to my laptop with either a local account or my Microsoft account, but no...
  3. How can I reset my "Windows Primary Password" on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I reset my "Windows Primary Password" on Windows 11?: I don't remember creating one and I sign in with a PIN not a password. Every help option sends me back to reset my MICROSOFT password, which I've done & doesn't get me anywhere. I am able to log-in to my laptop with either a local account or my Microsoft account, but no...
  4. closing Primary password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    closing Primary password: Unable to eliminated the primary password. PLS advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-primary-password/a9d761ef-33c5-49f1-93c4-4aff726b14f8
  5. closing Primary password

closing Primary password: Unable to eliminated the primary password. PLS advise. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/closing-primary-password/a9d761ef-33c5-49f1-93c4-4aff726b14f8
  6. Can someone send me a link directly to the page needed to uninstall my primary password??...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can someone send me a link directly to the page needed to uninstall my primary password??...: I have tried for days to uninstall PW but when I go to a page that explains the instructions....even with pictures.... it doesn't match mine. I know very little about computers so I'm hoping a direct link to the page would help. Thanks so much...
  7. Can someone send me a link directly to the page needed to uninstall my primary password??...

Can someone send me a link directly to the page needed to uninstall my primary password??...: I have tried for days to uninstall PW but when I go to a page that explains the instructions....even with pictures.... it doesn't match mine. I know very little about computers so I'm hoping a direct link to the page would help. Thanks so much...
  8. primary password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    primary password: I have forgotten my primary password, how do I reset it without the password? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/primary-password/d92059c1-f6ac-4f94-930d-56fc4aaa2ada
  9. primary password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    primary password: I have forgotten my primary password, how do I reset it without the password? Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/primary-password/d92059c1-f6ac-4f94-930d-56fc4aaa2ada
  10. primary password