Windows 10: Primary/secondary color in MS Whiteboard

Discus and support Primary/secondary color in MS Whiteboard in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; In the Whiteboard app, sometimes multiple colors are ‘activated’ at the same time - as shown by a light grey shade and a small dot next to the pen. It... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SalamiKartoffel, Jul 13, 2020.

1. Primary/secondary color in MS Whiteboard

In the Whiteboard app, sometimes multiple colors are ‘activated’ at the same time - as shown by a light grey shade and a small dot next to the pen. It seems to be associated with primary / secondary color selections, and I assume there is a way to quickly switch colors. Still, I do not recognize a pattern how/why colors change. And frankly, it is quite annoying.

Any tips/hints?

submitted by /u/SalamiKartoffel
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/SalamiKartoffel, Jul 13, 2020
  2. iBug Win User

Microsoft Whiteboard has multiple colors selected. What does it mean?

I have a laptop with support for active pen and I use Microsoft Whiteboard (WB) to draw stuff.

Recently I noticed this strange behavior when selecting colors (so as not to confuse with "pen"):

The behavior can be described as this:

• When I click or tap another color with mouse or finger (finger painting is constantly off), that color becomes selected and all other colors are deselected.
    • When I click another color with the pen, both the new color and the original color becomes selected, but only the new color is active when drawing lines with pen.

It seems like there's a "dummy color" and "active color", both appearing as "selected" in the toolbar, with clicking (mouse) or tapping (finger) changing both, and clicking (pen) changing only "active color".

I haven't found a description for this behavior in Microsoft Whiteboard Help. Does anyone know what it is?

MS WB version 19.11104.4496.0 (downloaded from Microsoft Store in Windows 10 v1909)

3. Transferring SQL Client Access Licenses from primary server to secondary server.

1. If we go with SQL Server + CAL base licensing . can we transfer SQL CALs from my primary server to secondary when my primary server fails or down ?
    2. If we go for SQL Server + CAL base licensing what all SQL CAL licenses need to be installed(need to buy) on primary and Secondary server. ?
    3. If we go for SQL Server Core Base licensing what all SQL licenses need to be installed(need to buy) on primary and Secondary server ?
    4. can we use SQL core base license as a primary and SQL CAL base license as secondary or vice versa ?

***Modified title from: SQL primary and secondary server***

sejalmaurya, Jul 13, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Primary/secondary color in MS Whiteboard

New Microsoft Whiteboard app version 19.11125.0 for iOS - December 18

Source: Microsoft Whiteboard on the App Store

Brink, Jul 13, 2020
Thema:

Primary/secondary color in MS Whiteboard

1. Primary/secondary color in MS Whiteboard - Similar Threads - Primary secondary color

2. MS Paint on Windows 11 no longer showing secondary outline text color

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Paint on Windows 11 no longer showing secondary outline text color: I've been using MS paint for years now and never had an issue with the simple process of making text one color and the outline of the text a different one. Suddenly its only registering the primary text color and not the outline color and I'm at a loss as to why. Its just the...
  3. MS Paint on Windows 11 no longer showing secondary outline text color

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Paint on Windows 11 no longer showing secondary outline text color: I've been using MS paint for years now and never had an issue with the simple process of making text one color and the outline of the text a different one. Suddenly its only registering the primary text color and not the outline color and I'm at a loss as to why. Its just the...
  4. DNS Primary and secondary

DNS Primary and secondary: Hi. I'm using a same dns name local as a public one. Yes i know i could change it to something else but i don't wont that.But my problem is that when i set my device's to use a secondary dns server to a use a a public dns server like 8.8.8.8 When trying to surf to my internal...
  5. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    DNS Primary and secondary: Hi. I'm using a same dns name local as a public one. Yes i know i could change it to something else but i don't wont that.But my problem is that when i set my device's to use a secondary dns server to a use a a public dns server like 8.8.8.8 When trying to surf to my internal...
  6. DNS Primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. email used to be primary and secondary

in Windows 10 Customization
    email used to be primary and secondary: Hello, My email in outlook, Hotmail used to be divided in primary email and secondary email since upgrading all my email are in one. Why is this ? I prefer my email divided. Can I get back the previous setting. Please let me know Thank you...
  8. MS Whiteboard down?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    MS Whiteboard down?: I am trying to use MS Whiteboard inside MS Teams. When i try to join the whiteboard it says "trying to connect" for a while then returns a gray screen that says "Error. An error occured while processing your request. One of our services is down. Please try again later." I am...
  9. Primary Master vs Primary Slave vs Secondary Master vs Secondary Slave

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Primary Master vs Primary Slave vs Secondary Master vs Secondary Slave: I am using Windows 10 1909... I bought a new HDD of 1TB, I completed the windows installation on it. I also have a HDD of 500GB and I have a question about connecting them so that I get priority to 1TB HDD... My Motherboard has 4 slots namely Primary Master, Primary Slave,...
  10. SQL primary and secondary server

SQL primary and secondary server: If we go with SQL Server + CAL base licensing . can we transfer SQL CALs from my primary server to secondary when my primary server fails or down ? If we go for SQL Server + CAL base licensing what all SQL CAL licenses need to be installed(need to buy) on primary and...