Windows 10: Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows

Discus and support Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; My laptop suddenly broken from its ssd hard drive For emergency use, i took it for a repair and replace it with a new ssd which is installed with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by DinoKhu, Jul 23, 2020.

1. DinoKhu Win User

Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows

My laptop suddenly broken from its ssd hard drive

For emergency use, i took it for a repair and replace it with a new ssd which is installed with windows 10 but under organization use...

Any solutions that i can find back the previous genuine key?

My laptop was purchased at retail store and model is MSI GL62M 7RDX

:)

DinoKhu, Jul 23, 2020
  2. DinoKhu Win User

My laptop suddenly broken from its ssd hard drive

For emergency use, i took it for a repair and replace it with a new ssd which is installed with windows 10 but under organization use...

Any solutions that i can find back the previous genuine key?

My laptop was purchased at retail store and model is MSI GL62M 7RDX

DinoKhu, Aug 1, 2020
  3. DaveM121 Win User

Hi DinoKhu, you need to wipe that new SSD and clean install the same edition (Home,Pro . . etc) as was previously installed on your laptop and that will self-activate without the need for a Product Key . . .

You can reinstall Windows 10 at any time and it will not cost you anything !

Since you previously had Windows 10 installed and activated on that PC during the installation process skip the steps which ask for a product key and select the option 'I am Reinstalling Windows 10 on this PC', and activation will not be an issue, your PC will
    have a digital entitlement stored on the Microsoft Activation Servers

Make sure you install the same Edition of Windows 10 (Home, Pro . . . etc.) you previously had installed to avoid Activation issues

Click this link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

to download the Media Creation Tool (Click on Download Tool Now), with that you can download the latest Windows 10 ISO (Select Create Installation Media for Another PC), you can create a bootable USB flash drive (min 8GB) using that tool

Then, Boot your PC from the Installation Media you just created (change Boot Order in your BIOS) to begin installing Windows 10

DaveM121, Aug 1, 2020
  4. Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows

SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

I have a hp pavilion laptop . right now i am having Genuine Windows 10 activated with digital license in my HDD .I installed a SSD in CD/DVD place with the help of caddy. Now I want To Install my windows 10 in my SSD without affecting my Digital license
    activation or genuinity. And clear the HDD for other data in Laptop.i am Looking for detailed steps that leads to the final expected result.

please help me

Himanshu_Rajput, Aug 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Primary SSD dead and lost pre-installed genuine windows - Similar Threads - Primary SSD dead

2. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  3. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?: I mistakenly deleted my windows 10 when I was trying to shift windows from HDD to M 2 NVMe pcie , I tried a lot but failed to find the solution, I downloaded Other windows version and installed with my Email as key for windows it is working well but Failed to get back all...
  4. How to get Genuine pre-installed Windows 10 for my HP 15 DA0327TU ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Lost Windows activation upon SSD Installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost Windows activation upon SSD Installation: I've purchased mu HP laptop in the year 2014 with pre installed Activated Windows. In recent I've equipped SSD Drive to my pc and installed OS in that and my computer technician said that you will get the genuine OS. But unfortunately i am getting Your license is Expiring...
  6. Lost pre-installed windows 10 home on my laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Lost pre-installed windows 10 home on my laptop: Hello,I had a laptop with pre-installed windows 10 home. Few days ago, i made a factory reset, but got stucked at "resetting 1%" for hours, after which i made a hard shut down & encountered a boot loop due to which i gave it to a technician for a repair. The technician has...
  7. Install pre-installed Windows on new SSD

Install pre-installed Windows on new SSD: Hi, I have a Lenovo PC which came with Windows 8 pre-installed which I recently managed to upgrade to Windows 10 but now it's even slower than before.Therefore, I bought an SSD as I heard that would make it run faster. My question is how do I get my version of Windows onto my...
  8. Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install My Genuine Windows On New SSD: I have Dell Inspiron Laptop with windows 10 pre-installed in it. I would like to upgrade my HDD to a SSD and do a clean installation of windows 10. But the problem is how can I get the genuine copy of my windows 10 to the new SSD? Can I perform the clean installation to...
  9. Lost Partition on Primary SSD (Need I worry?)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Lost Partition on Primary SSD (Need I worry?): Windows 10 Pro - 1909, OS Build: 18363.1198; 500GB M.2 SSD & 1TB HDD Howdy Folks *Smile After an unexpected reboot, a look at my Event Viewer led me to check my disks and noticed my Primary SSD now has only 4 partitions; previously I also had an Unformatted 128.0 MB...
  10. SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence

SSD windows installation with genuine digital licence: I have a hp pavilion laptop . right now i am having Genuine Windows 10 activated with digital license in my HDD .I installed a SSD in CD/DVD place with the help of caddy. Now I want To Install my windows 10 in my SSD without affecting my Digital license activation or...