Windows 10: Primera Bravo Printer 4200 will not work with 1809

Discus and support Primera Bravo Printer 4200 will not work with 1809 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have a Primera Bravo Disc Publisher that will not work with Windows 10 ver 1809. Every time I install it after I reboot, Windows will go into repair... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by kjfinch327, Dec 13, 2019.

1. Primera Bravo Printer 4200 will not work with 1809

I have a Primera Bravo Disc Publisher that will not work with Windows 10 ver 1809. Every time I install it after I reboot, Windows will go into repair mode. I have re-imaged the computer twice and recovered it twice. It doesn't matter if I do PTpublisher or PTburn, the computer will crash. I also talked to Primera, and they were no help. I downloaded the latest drivers from their site. However, it resulted in another system restore.

I am not sure where to go from here. Hopefully someone else has run into this issue.

thanks.

:)

kjfinch327, Dec 13, 2019
  2. fireberd Win User

Phantom USB Drive

OK, I found it, or the device that is causing it. It is my Primera Bravo SE Disc printer (ink jet printer for disc labels). When its plugged, whether powered on or off the USB Mass Storage Device shows up on Port 2 of a (powered) USB hub. I had a USB 2.0 hub and I changed it out for a different hub (happened to be a USB 3.0 hub) and it still shows the same thing. I changed to a different USB cable for the Primera Bravo and it still shows it.

There is no disc drive in the Primera Bravo SE, it is strictly a printer.

I'm going to mark this solved. I'll contact Primera support to see if I have a hardware problem with the printer.

USB Device tree viewer utility helped me track it down.

Thanks/Jack

fireberd, Dec 13, 2019
  3. My Primera Label Printer will not work after a security update

Primera LX900, after an automatic security update will not print.

Un-installed the printer and re-install, reinstalled the driver, updated the OS, the design program printing from, etc.

BrianChilton, Dec 13, 2019
  4. Pedro M Win User

Primera Bravo Printer 4200 will not work with 1809

My Primera Label Printer will not work after a security update

Hi, I hope you're doing good today.

Sorry to hear that, I see that you took all the reasonable steps.

On which Windows version are you having the issue? 1809?

What happens if you roll back to 1803?

It sounds like driver compatibility issue, the next thing to try is to contact the printer manufacturer and check compatibility with 1809.

If they give you bad news unfortunately in order to get it to work you're going to need to roll back to a previous Windows version.

Regards.

Pedro M, Dec 13, 2019
Thema:

Primera Bravo Printer 4200 will not work with 1809

1. Primera Bravo Printer 4200 will not work with 1809 - Similar Threads - Primera Bravo Printer

2. Bravo, no customer support for home users!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Bravo, no customer support for home users!: So… recently I encountered an issue that required me to turn, for the first time ever, to Microsoft support. If I’m being honest, I didn’t try for very long as customer support within a trillion dollar corporation shouldn’t be that hard to find right? Wrong. I turn to google...
  3. Matt Bravo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Matt Bravo: I bootcamped my 2019 macbook air in windows 10 and I'm having issues with the speakers. When the volume is around 80-100% its frequently making noise similar to a speaker with ripped/broken bass. And last thing for some reason, the volume is too low even at maxed volume, when...
  4. Since When is this an option? Bravo Microsoft!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Since When is this an option? Bravo Microsoft!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/farrelarrayyan [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hswqa6/since_when_is_this_an_option_bravo_microsoft/
  5. Win 10 Ver 1809 Build 17763.348 / ATI Radeon 4200 driver

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Win 10 Ver 1809 Build 17763.348 / ATI Radeon 4200 driver: I haven't been able to correct the screen resolution after the last Win 10 update. Searching for drivers has not provided a solution. Reinstalling Win 10 has not proved a solution. Trying to go back to a previous build was not a solution. Do I need to go back to Win 7 to...
  6. My Primera Label Printer will not work after a security update

My Primera Label Printer will not work after a security update: Primera LX900, after an automatic security update will not print. Un-installed the printer and re-install, reinstalled the driver, updated the OS, the design program printing from, etc....
  7. 1803 & activation, 1809 & HP printers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    1803 & activation, 1809 & HP printers: Greetings two questions: 1) is the problem of ver.1803 later build and demand for activation solved? (besides moving on to 1809) 2) is the problem of ver.1809 and HP printers solved? 1809 solves the activation problem but HP printers stops working (my suspicion is that they...
  8. hp printer stops working after updating to 1809

hp printer stops working after updating to 1809: Greetings After updating to 1809 (to solve another problem) my printer stopped working. It is HP officejet 4500 G510n-z wireless. Original CD was for windows XP/7 so it doesn't work. Device setup downloaded from HP support fails even after neutralizing firewall, defender,...
  9. hp printer stops working after updating to 1809

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    hp printer stops working after updating to 1809: Greetings After updating to 1809 (to solve another problem) my printer stopped working. It is HP officejet 4500 G510n-z wireless. Original CD was for windows XP/7 so it doesn't work. Device setup downloaded from HP support fails even after neutralizing firewall, defender,...
  10. HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200

HDMI not working with AMD Radeon HD 4200: Hi. I have a HP Pavilion dv4 with AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4200 graphic controller. When I installed Win 10, I was able to use the HDMI port to watch movies in my TV. Some time ago, the HDMI output didn't work anymore. I guess some Win 10 update broke the driver or...