Windows 10: Priner Stopped Working

Discus and support Priner Stopped Working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Windows 11 Professional I have a problem since doing an inplace upgrade. My printer,a Brother HL-L2300D, doesn't work.It's connected to a USB port and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KJ Blake, Jul 2, 2022.

1. KJ Blake Win User

Priner Stopped Working

Windows 11 Professional I have a problem since doing an inplace upgrade. My printer,a Brother HL-L2300D, doesn't work.It's connected to a USB port and when I try to print something, fromany program, it just sits in the queue and nothing happens. However I*can* print to my wife's computer over the network.Control Panel/Devices and Printers/Brother HL-2300L Properties says"This device is working properly."I tried updating the driver, but it reports that I have the latestdriver.I powered off and powered on the printer. I unplugged and repluggedthe USB cable. I restarted the computer. Nothing help

:)

KJ Blake, Jul 2, 2022

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jul 2, 2022
  3. Mohan B P Win User
    Email, contacts, store etc... stops to work

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if the issue is resolved.

• Press Windows key + X key and select
      Command Prompt (Admin)
    • Type the following commands in the given order and press Enter
      key after each command.

1. net stop wuauserv

2. rename c:\windows\SoftwareDistribution softwaredistribution.old

3. net start wuauserv

• Restart the system and check if the issue is resolved.

After performing the above steps, I suggest you to try installing all the updates available for the system and check if it helps.

Hope the information helps. Kindly write back to us for further assistance on Windows. We will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Mohan B P, Jul 2, 2022
  4. Arjay Dom Win User

Priner Stopped Working

Show windows side by side has stopped working in W10?

Hi Mary,

For better assistance, verify the following information:

• Were you able to check the response of Vinodh.V posted last August 5, 2015?
    • Did you perform the suggested troubleshooting steps provided on this thread?

If the recommended solutions did not work for you, we suggest creating a new thread since some troubleshooting steps may no longer be applicable to your issue.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Arjay Dom, Jul 2, 2022
Thema:

Priner Stopped Working

1. Priner Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Priner Stopped Working

2. stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    stopped working: opening perfomance monitor i have this description that i am looking for assistance:SourceDAX APISummaryStopped workingDate‎20/‎01/‎2023 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  3. stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    stopped working: opening perfomance monitor i have this description that i am looking for assistance:SourceDAX APISummaryStopped workingDate‎20/‎01/‎2023 01:16StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path:...
  4. Priner Stopped Working

Priner Stopped Working: Windows 11 Professional I have a problem since doing an inplace upgrade. My printer,a Brother HL-L2300D, doesn't work.It's connected to a USB port and when I try to print something, fromany program, it just sits in the queue and nothing happens. However I*can* print to my...
  5. PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 fully updated. My PIN stopped working about a week ago. I try to set it up again, the process starts with the Microsoft Account window opening, it's thinking, and then the window just closes. I can log in using a password, but I can't use Hello or...
  6. PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working

PIN Stopped Working and Now the PIN Setup Stops Working: Hello,I'm using Windows 11 fully updated. My PIN stopped working about a week ago. I try to set it up again, the process starts with the Microsoft Account window opening, it's thinking, and then the window just closes. I can log in using a password, but I can't use Hello or...
  7. HP INKJET PRINER

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HP INKJET PRINER: Could you help 1. I have a HP Inkjet printer connected to my computer via a USB cable IT is not wireless. 2. I have a router and want this printer to be available for printing to be done from another computer. 3. How do I make it discoverable? 4. The other computer can...
  8. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  9. bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working

in Windows 10 Support
    bluetooth mouse abruptly stopped working stopped working: Windows 10 Pro x64 Logitech M535 mouse My mouse stopped working while using my computer. (Yes, I changed the battery just in case.) In the process of troubleshooting and several failed attempts to restore use of my mouse, I noticed a few noteworthy things: 1) Bluetooth is...
  10. VPN stopped working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VPN stopped working: Hello everyone! This is my very first post so I am sorry for any mistake. I have a bothering problem. My VPN, which I configured through the "Settings" page of Windows 10, stopped working. It happened already yesterday, then I restored the system to a previous point and...