Windows 10: print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

Discus and support print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a HP Photosmart 7510 printer. I want to put 4 4x6 pictures on one letter size photo paper sheet. How can I do that? so far, no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BettyReese, May 14, 2019.

1. print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

I have a HP Photosmart 7510 printer. I want to put 4 4x6 pictures on one letter size photo paper sheet.

How can I do that? so far, no luck....frustrated. Thanks for any help. Betty

:)

BettyReese, May 14, 2019

2. How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

How do I print 4 different pictures on one sheet of paper? Windows 10.

traceywatkins, May 14, 2019
  3. DaveM121 Win User
    How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

Hi traceywatkins

Open Windows File Explorer

In the Pictures library, select those 4 pictures, then right click and choose Print

In the resulting dialog, you can choose to print 4 up on a sheet of paper . . .

print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper d74de6f6-5885-46a2-951d-48506d2c15bc?upload=true.png

DaveM121, May 14, 2019
  4. Mithin_EJ Win User

print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, May 14, 2019
Thema:

print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper

1. print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper - Similar Threads - print pictures sheet

2. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  3. print multiple copies of one image on one sheet

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print multiple copies of one image on one sheet: HiI am trying to print several copies of THE SAME IMAGE. I would like to print two of this image on each a4 page. I have googled this problem and seen a lot of people asking the same question only to get imo extremely patronising answers explaining how to print DIFFERENT...
  4. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  5. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper: How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-print-4-different-pictures-on-to-a-single/ad8db4c1-bb99-4724-88e8-f5b01ea33bf8
  6. How do I print 4 different pictures on to a single sheet of A4 photo paper

7. Blank sheet follows the printed one.

Blank sheet follows the printed one.: Hi, I have Windows 10 version 1909 and an Epson SX 215 printer which works well except for one thing. A single sheet it comes out perfectly printed, but is followed by another blank single sheet. Not a major problem I know but a major nuisance. Any advice appreciated. 177854
  8. White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.

White gap on page when printing multiple pictures on one sheet.: Very weird bug in Windows 10. I can print one picture or text just fine. But when I select multiple pictures, right click - print - I get a picture with a big white gap in the middle: photo of problem This happens on both of my printers so its not a driver or firmware or...
  9. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  10. How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I print 4 pictures on one sheet of paper?: How do I print 4 different pictures on one sheet of paper? Windows 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-do-i-print-4-pictures-on-one-sheet-of-paper/cb6d04a7-cd45-4596-a3df-f67772d4f30c

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 4 sets of pictures in one bond paper