Windows 10: Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

Discus and support Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The 4 x 6 photo size is an internationally recognised standard. I have a Brother DCP 9020 **** printer on which there is the possibility to add user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelSlinger, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

The 4 x 6 photo size is an internationally recognised standard.

I have a Brother DCP 9020 **** printer on which there is the possibility to add user defined paper sizes. This I have done and have added a 4x6 photo. This paper size can be chosen when printing from most other programs and apps e.g.Word, Excel etc.

However, when using Microsofts Photo app on Windows 10 this user defined paper size is not shown.

This is most frustrating.

Can anybody suggest a solution or a work around?

:)

MichaelSlinger, Feb 12, 2019

2. I'm trying to print a 4X6 picture in Windows 10 and it won't print on the entire 4X6 photo paper.

Original title: Printing pictures with Windows 10

I'm trying to print a 4X6 picture in Windows 10 and it won't print on the entire 4X6 photo paper. There is always a border around it. The same issue with 5X7. As it is with everything in Windows 10 this worked great with Windows 7

WilliamSchillinger, Feb 12, 2019
  3. ksdozier Win User
    printing 4x6 photo without border without cutting of the top

I'm trying to print a 4X6 picture in Windows 10 and it won't print on the entire 4X6 photo paper. There is always a border around it. The same issue with 5X7.

ksdozier, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Rearly2 Win User

Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

How to print a single 4x6 photo paper

How to print a single image, onto a sheet of 4x6 photo paper, onto HP printer on Windows 10. It would appear that with a single sheet of 4x6 paper, that the printer defaults to center feed instead of the side.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch

Rearly2, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

1. Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Print 4x6 photos

2. Printing from Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing from Microsoft Photos: I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photos app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset and repair of Photos app to no avail. Also removed Microsoft Photos via power shell then reinstalled Microsoft Photos from Microsoft store. Still the printer...
  3. Printing from Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing from Microsoft Photos: I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photos app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset and repair of Photos app to no avail. Also removed Microsoft Photos via power shell then reinstalled Microsoft Photos from Microsoft store. Still the printer...
  4. Printing from Microsoft Photos

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Printing from Photos on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing from Photos on Windows 10: I recently started having issues when trying to print multiple photos on one sheet from the Photos App on my computer. The entire center of the picture comes out blank, with thin strips of the photo showing on the long edges. It is not a printer issue, as I have printed to...
  6. Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.

Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print.: Multiple photos will not print on single page from Photos/Print. A single photo one from the same array will print even at an 8x10 size. I have tried the same process on different printers and different computers, all with the same results. I have been trying to print four...
  7. Printing photos from windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing photos from windows: When printing photos from windows selecting photo then right click and print a strip from the middle of the photo is missing. Happens regardless of number or size of photo. Doesn't happen if open photo and print single copy. Not a printer issue, prints other pics fine....
  8. cannot print from Microsoft Photos

cannot print from Microsoft Photos: I have a new problem that has arisen with Microsoft Photos. If I try to print any type of file from Microsoft Photos I get the error message "Your printer has experienced an unexpected configuration problem. 0x8007007e" It does not matter what printer I select. Even print...
  9. I cannot print from Microsoft Photo -

I cannot print from Microsoft Photo -: my phots will not print - my printer is working - Microsoft photo gives error message 0x800101105- this problem started when I was using google chrome and tried to print a picture- google gas message "not properly shut down"...
  10. Printing photos from MS Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing photos from MS Windows 10.: I currently have over 400 photos in a folder on my desktop. I would like to print them in contact sheet format so that they'll fit on 10 to 11 pages instead of one page per photo. How do I do that?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print 4x6 picture windows 10

2. printing on 4x6 paper in windows 10

3. how to print a 4x6 photo windows 10

4. print 4x6 with 2 pictures on it at home,
  5. cant print 4x6 photos in windows 10,
  6. print 4x6 photos on my computer,
  7. WHERE CAN I PRINT 4X6 PICTURES ON MY COMPUTER,
  8. print foto 4x6 word 2010,
  9. print pictures windows 4x6,
  10. how to print 4 x 6 pictures windows 10,
  11. windows 10 print 4x6 photo,