Windows 10: Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

Discus and support Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The 4 x 6 photo size is an internationally recognised standard. I have a Brother DCP 9020 **** printer on which there is the possibility to add user... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MichaelSlinger, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

The 4 x 6 photo size is an internationally recognised standard.

I have a Brother DCP 9020 **** printer on which there is the possibility to add user defined paper sizes. This I have done and have added a 4x6 photo. This paper size can be chosen when printing from most other programs and apps e.g.Word, Excel etc.

However, when using Microsofts Photo app on Windows 10 this user defined paper size is not shown.

This is most frustrating.

Can anybody suggest a solution or a work around?

:)

MichaelSlinger, Feb 12, 2019

2. I'm trying to print a 4X6 picture in Windows 10 and it won't print on the entire 4X6 photo paper.

Original title: Printing pictures with Windows 10

I'm trying to print a 4X6 picture in Windows 10 and it won't print on the entire 4X6 photo paper. There is always a border around it. The same issue with 5X7. As it is with everything in Windows 10 this worked great with Windows 7

WilliamSchillinger, Feb 12, 2019
  3. ksdozier Win User
    printing 4x6 photo without border without cutting of the top

I'm trying to print a 4X6 picture in Windows 10 and it won't print on the entire 4X6 photo paper. There is always a border around it. The same issue with 5X7.

ksdozier, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Rearly2 Win User

Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

How to print a single 4x6 photo paper

How to print a single image, onto a sheet of 4x6 photo paper, onto HP printer on Windows 10. It would appear that with a single sheet of 4x6 paper, that the printer defaults to center feed instead of the side.

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows Ink & touch

Rearly2, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10

1. Print 4x6 photos from Microsoft Photos on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Print 4x6 photos

2. printing photos

in Windows 10 Customization
    printing photos: How do I print pictures in an oval shape? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/c9771574-1fe8-4367-baa5-b03d26dddbd8
  3. Photo Printing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photo Printing: How do you get the digital date to print on a photo? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-printing/bace4867-57ba-4fe0-bfac-d145313aced4"
  4. Printing Photos

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing Photos: I am trying to print photos from my computer and the only thing that comes up is unreadable text in a file conversion box. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-photos/3366d903-ecc1-41fe-bf0b-6fa41e65a378"
  5. Photos from Microsoft

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Photos from Microsoft: I love the variety of photos from Microsoft that appear when I logon to my laptop--the ones from around the world where they ask if you like what you're seeing. But a few days ago, they stopped appearing. How can I get them back?...
  6. Printing photos from MS Windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing photos from MS Windows 10.: I currently have over 400 photos in a folder on my desktop. I would like to print them in contact sheet format so that they'll fit on 10 to 11 pages instead of one page per photo. How do I do that?...
  7. Photo printing

Photo printing: I need to print about 40 wallet sized photos...but when I hit print, it will only put one per page...How can I get nine to print on a page the way Photo Gallery used to allow?...
  8. printing photos

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    printing photos: I used to be able to right click on a photo that I wanted to print and all my other photos would appear as well so that I could click on a small circle in the bottom corner and then pick whether I wanted 1,2,4 or more photos to the page and how many of each photo I wanted. So...
  9. printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    printing photos: I am trying to print photos and they show perfectly when I view then on the screen - but when I try to print, the picture gets cropped. I've tried printing from file explorer and through Microsoft photo app but no joy. Any suggestions? Thanks!...
  10. Photo printing

Photo printing: How do I print multiple wallets on one page instead of one per page? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/photo-printing/c1fe1596-84a1-4be7-8a2c-fe26b9b71acb

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print 4x6 photos windows 10

2. in windows 10 4x6 pictures not printing on entire 4x6 paper

3. print 4x6 picture windows 10