Windows 10: print and save page in Win 10

Discus and support print and save page in Win 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Using Windows 10, printing multiple pics on a single page is no problem but can you SAVE the page with muliple pics?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Bones2014, Sep 8, 2019.

1. Bones2014 Win User

print and save page in Win 10

Using Windows 10, printing multiple pics on a single page is no problem but can you SAVE the page with muliple pics?

:)

Bones2014, Sep 8, 2019

2. Printing from web page did not save

Hi Juanette,

We would like to ask a few questions for clarification to know the best possible resolution to offer.

• What browser are you using when trying to print directly from the web page?
    • Can you tell us the steps you are using when trying to print directly from the web page?

We look forward to your response.

Jarius Tol, Sep 8, 2019
  3. Printing web pages in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update and apologies for late response.

• Are you able to print via Internet Explorer 11?
    • What kind of contents and extensions do you want to print?
    I suggest you to perform the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps:

Method 1: I suggest you to follow the steps below to print documents in the Windows 10 Edge browser and check if it helps:

• Once the document is open in Edge, press
      Ctrl+P or More actions button at the top last end of the browser.

• Click Print as PDF button.

• Check if the document prints as expected.
    If the above steps did not work, try the next methods.

Method 2: Set your printer as default.

• Press Windows key and type
      Control Panel

• Click on view by and select large icons.

• Open Devices and printers.

• Right click on your printer and select set a default printer.
    Check if it helps. Please keep us posted on the issue. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Niranjan Manjhi, Sep 8, 2019
  4. print and save page in Win 10

Save & Print Web Pages...

Hi Troy

That was GENIUS! absolutely Perfect! just what I wanted and worked like a Dream!

Many Thanks and Much Appreciated.

Cyberdesigner, Sep 8, 2019
Thema:

print and save page in Win 10

1. print and save page in Win 10 - Similar Threads - print save page

2. I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...: I am trying to print a page off a website. The website offers a "print" icon but when I press it, instead of printing, it directly me to save it in a file..Then I can't print it from this file...there is no print option. My printer is working fine and printing everything else...
  3. I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...: I am trying to print a page off a website. The website offers a "print" icon but when I press it, instead of printing, it directly me to save it in a file..Then I can't print it from this file...there is no print option. My printer is working fine and printing everything else...
  4. I cannot print a page from a website. Instead of printing, it goes to save and there is no...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    certain Win 10 systems unable to print custom page: I have 3 x Win 10 systems and 1 x Fuji Xerox DocuCenter VI C3371 network printer. When print custom page using for example "ABC.docx" from either of the 3 x Win 10 systems, nothing seem to print out or in printing queue. If we select print all page or print current page, it's...
  6. Saved pages

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Saved pages: By taking the Microsoft edge update, will all the webpages I have bookmarked and saved carry over or no? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saved-pages/fc11a200-28ed-4319-975b-2c9e42303ee7
  7. I keep getting "Save Print Output As" and can't just print a page

I keep getting "Save Print Output As" and can't just print a page: I have tried turning off allowing Microsoft to manage my printer and also ensured my printer is set as my default. Nothing changes this which only came in when Microsoft upgraded Windows 10 for me a few weeks ago. V frustrating as I realise even changing my pinter won't...
  8. I keep getting "Save Print Output As" and can't just print a page

I keep getting "Save Print Output As" and can't just print a page: I have looked at the previous results and changed my default printer. I have reinstalled my printer too. But still when I try and print things it goes to the "Save Print Output As" menu....
  9. Print save

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print save: How do I do a screen save? There is a screen print tab on my laptop but no screen save tab. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-save/50ff135f-d800-42cd-977d-d03a51a2bd4e
  10. DISEABLE SEPARATOR PAGE IN WIN 10 PRINTING.

in Windows 10 Customization
    DISEABLE SEPARATOR PAGE IN WIN 10 PRINTING.: How to disable separator blank page every job I do it is going this is waist of my time and paper,. as sometimes I can not reuse it....