Windows 10: Print Artist 25 Platinum Shuts Down when using Add Photo from File

Discus and support Print Artist 25 Platinum Shuts Down when using Add Photo from File in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I keep trying to bring in a photo from file to create a business card and it shuts down every time. I have tried the Window program compatibility but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by FitGenie, Nov 22, 2019.

1. FitGenie Win User

Print Artist 25 Platinum Shuts Down when using Add Photo from File

I keep trying to bring in a photo from file to create a business card and it shuts down every time. I have tried the Window program compatibility but nothing works.

Another issue, I created a brochure in a previous version of Print Artist and I know cannot not open it with this newer version.

I have Windows 10 Home

:)

FitGenie, Nov 22, 2019
  2. BulldogXX Win User

how to make print artist platinum 25 compatable with windows 10 on a laptop

Only the developers of print artist platinum 25 can do that.

BulldogXX, Nov 22, 2019
  3. how to make print artist platinum 25 compatable with windows 10 on a laptop

how to make print artist platinum 25 compatable with windows 10 on a laptop

BettyGarramone, Nov 22, 2019
  4. Print Artist 25 Platinum Shuts Down when using Add Photo from File

PRINT ARTIST PLATINUM 25

I am again having a recurrent problem that seemed to have been taken care of. When working in Print Artist Nova Development assures me that software was compatible with Windows 10. the program crashes whenever I create a project or try to save
    a project. Although the project appears to be saved in the preview but when I open the saved project it is only partially there. I call tech support three time already and they have not been able to fix the issues I am having with the program. I call my computer
    company see if was my computer causing the problems I was having. Dell technical support ran all type of test and updated any hardware that needed to be updated. They said that my computer was in perfect condition and that I should contact the software company.
    I have sought support again with Nova Development/Print Artist and they assure me that the issue was Microsoft's Windows 10. Can anyone help me with this software issue? I am now stuck with two Print Artist software purchases with no refunds from the company
    because I misplace my receipts and they want me to purchase a new download version now.

JuanLopez3636, Nov 22, 2019
Thema:

Print Artist 25 Platinum Shuts Down when using Add Photo from File

1. Print Artist 25 Platinum Shuts Down when using Add Photo from File - Similar Threads - Print Artist Platinum

2. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use: I want my laptop pc to stay on all day, but in sleep mode. I find that if I close the lid, it goes into sleep mode, as indicated by the flashing light on the side. However, if I return after an hour or more, I find it off, and have to boot all over again. I have set the Power...
  3. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use: I want my laptop pc to stay on all day, but in sleep mode. I find that if I close the lid, it goes into sleep mode, as indicated by the flashing light on the side. However, if I return after an hour or more, I find it off, and have to boot all over again. I have set the Power...
  4. Keep my laptop from shutting down when not in use

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
  5. Windows shuts down when I print

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows shuts down when I print: I have a Windows 10 home edition on my desktop. I have been using a Brother HL-2170W laser printer for several years without problems. The printer can be wireless but I have been using it with a USB connection. Over the last couple of days, whenever I start printing, the...
  6. Laptop shuts down when I try to print

Laptop shuts down when I try to print: Whenever I try to print, my laptop shuts down. I've done a reset of the laptop, but it hasn't helped. Any ideas? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/laptop-shuts-down-when-i-try-to-print/a25e3952-dc11-4edc-8894-2f3988b8a37c
  7. Win10 Photo shut down when I save photo

Win10 Photo shut down when I save photo: I open a photo using Win 10 Photos. I edit the photo, maybe draw something or cut the photo, and after doing these I save the photo, and Win 10 Photos disappear suddenly and does not save my edited photo. I need to open the photo, re-edit it, and this time Win 10 Photos...
  8. Printed document scaled down about 25% when in a RDP session.

Printed document scaled down about 25% when in a RDP session.: What is causing printed documents to be scaled down about 25% while in an RDP session? That is to say, the prints come out just fine when physically in front of the workstation, but they're reduced to 75% of the desired size when printing while remoted into the same...
  9. Program closes when inserting graphics from file in Print Artist 25

Program closes when inserting graphics from file in Print Artist 25: I see that many people have the same problem with this issue as I do. For whatever reason, when I connect my digital camera to my computer and turn it on and it is recognized by my computer Print Artist will all of a sudden allow graphics from file. Not sure why but this may...
  10. November 2018 Print Artist will shut down when trying to insert photo from file. Had been...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    November 2018 Print Artist will shut down when trying to insert photo from file. Had been...: I have been creating family Christmas letters for years using the Print Artist software. About 4 years ago I purchased the PA 25 for my letters. It did work on Windows 10 although at times there would be a problem. About a month ago everytime I try to insert a picture it...