Windows 10: Print command in contect menu

Discus and support Print command in contect menu in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; For some reason I have lost the ability to print when I right click the context menu. The print command is listed but nothing happens when I select it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Michael-Bereece, Feb 5, 2019.

1. Print command in contect menu

For some reason I have lost the ability to print when I right click the context menu. The print command is listed but nothing happens when I select it. This happens in a number of programs (I have not yet found one that works). It used to work and I use it frequently to print web page to a pdf file. Can anyone give me some guidance in restoring this function? Any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for the attention.

:)

Michael-Bereece, Feb 5, 2019
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Print command in contect menu :)

Naki, Feb 5, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Feb 5, 2019
  4. ryanly Win User

Print command in contect menu

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Feb 5, 2019
Thema:

Print command in contect menu

1. Print command in contect menu - Similar Threads - Print command contect

2. Powershell Print PDF Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell Print PDF Command: How to print a pdf file to the network printer using powershell command. How to set the printer properties such as colour, orientation and double sided options using poweshell command?...
  3. Powershell Print PDF Command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell Print PDF Command: How to print a pdf file to the network printer using powershell command. How to set the printer properties such as colour, orientation and double sided options using poweshell command?...
  4. News and contects can not load contect

in Windows 10 Customization
    News and contects can not load contect: Hi,my windows 10 version is 21h1, build19043.1055. News and Interests can not load contect, my internet connection is good. any advice? thanks.RegardsSteven...
  5. Printer avoiding print command

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer avoiding print command: I am using windows 10 and epson printer L3110. For some reason i am unable to print via print command. I have even tried the spooler services to resolve, reinstalled the driver, updated everything, but still unable to print. Please help me out...
  6. Options missing from file contect menu.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Options missing from file contect menu.: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click. ***Title changed from: [missing...
  7. Print command asks "save"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print command asks "save": This morning I clicked "print" in Word, Notepad or elseware the print window opens, I click print and instead of print it ,"Save Print Output As" opens with "Save as Type: Open XPS Document (*.oxps)" option only, & an error "Could not start print job" appears. With my...
  8. missing menu commands

in Windows 10 Support
    missing menu commands: Most of the times I'm getting help there are instructions for going through menus, (click something then right-click on another item) and so on. Many times I follow through then something I'm told to click ISN'T there in the menu. Why are these items missing and how can I...
  9. Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's

in Windows 10 Support
    Right Click Command Menu Missing "Print" option for PDF's: I've seen several threads on this, but none of them solved my problem, which only started with my upgrade to Windows-10. I run a small eBay business, and used to print all my shipping labels for the day in 1 fell swoop by selecting them then right-clicking and selecting...
  10. Start Menu Commands

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Menu Commands: I tried finding a list of all the shortcut commands from the Start Menu, but I do not see one anywhere. For example, I already know by typing "winver", I go directly to the version information screen. When I type "reli", I head straight to the reliability monitor. With...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. printer in contect menu