Windows 10: Print Command in Windows Issues Error

Discus and support Print Command in Windows Issues Error in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; This weird problem just started without any changes in the system. I've seen many references to it, but none of the suggested solutions work. When I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by sgeneris, Jan 13, 2021.

1. sgeneris Win User

Print Command in Windows Issues Error

This weird problem just started without any changes in the system. I've seen many references to it, but none of the suggested solutions work.

When I try to print a webpage from within a browser (Firefox, IE11, Tor) I get 2 consecutive errors:

1A. Printing Error: An error occurred during this operation.
    1B. Print Preview Error: An error occurred while printing.

If I rightclick/Print on a webpage shortcut I get only 1A.

I checked to see if it happens with other apps/files.

PDF/Sumatra: Print from within app gets 1A; righclick/Print on the file works.
    DOC/Word: Works in both cases
    TXT/Notepad: Print from within app gets 1A; rightclick/Print works.
    PNG/Windows Photo Viewer: in both cases no error, but nothing happens -- job does not seem to reach the printer.

Any ideas?

:)

sgeneris, Jan 13, 2021
  2. sgeneris Win User

This weird problem just started without any changes in the system. I've seen many references to it, but none of the suggested solutions work.

When I try to print a webpage from within a browser (Firefox, IE11, Tor) I get 2 consecutive errors:

1A. Printing Error: An error occurred during this operation.
    1B. Print Preview Error: An error occurred while printing.

If I rightclick/Print on a webpage shortcut I get only 1A.

I checked to see if it happens with other apps/files.

PDF/Sumatra: Print from within app gets 1A; righclick/Print on the file works.
    DOC/Word: Works in both cases
    TXT/Notepad: Print from within app gets 1A; rightclick/Print works.
    PNG/Windows Photo Viewer: in both cases no error, but nothing happens -- job does not seem to reach the printer.

Any ideas?

sgeneris, Jan 13, 2021
  3. sgeneris Win User

There is no driver problem -- the printer prints whenever the error does not appear and the print dialog appears and allows me to print as listed in my initial message. The problem seems to be in Windows as it does not produce the print dialog that allows me to choose the printer.

In any case, I ran SFC /VERIFYON and found no problems that can be associated in any way with printing -- in fact, nothing that I can associate with proper running of Windows.

- - - Updated - - -

I used the Windows troubleshooter with both printer drivers and it found no problems.

sgeneris, Jan 13, 2021
  4. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile Print Command in Windows Issues Error :)

Thema:

1. Print Command in Windows Issues Error - Similar Threads - Print Command Issues

2. Powershell Print PDF Command

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Powershell Print PDF Command: How to print a pdf file to the network printer using powershell command. How to set the printer properties such as colour, orientation and double sided options using poweshell command?...
  3. Powershell Print PDF Command

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Powershell Print PDF Command: How to print a pdf file to the network printer using powershell command. How to set the printer properties such as colour, orientation and double sided options using poweshell command?...
  4. Fix Your printer is not receiving the print command issue in Windows 11

in Windows 10 News
    Fix Your printer is not receiving the print command issue in Windows 11: [IMG]Some of the users are facing issues with their printer while they try to print. In this guide, we have some fixes to resolve the situation where Your printer is not receiving the print command in Windows 11/10. Printers are now a necessity in offices and homes due to the...
  5. The command to print selection box.

in Windows 10 Customization
    The command to print selection box.: The print command box where it gives print options such as printer selection, Photo/landscape , paper size etc. used to show picture size such as 4x6, 5x7 etc.. It no longer does. can anyone help?...
  6. Print Command in Windows Issues Error

in Windows 10 Support
    Print Command in Windows Issues Error: This weird problem just started without any changes in the system. I've seen many references to it, but none of the suggested solutions work. When I try to print a webpage from within a browser (Firefox, IE11, Tor) I get 2 consecutive errors: 1A. Printing Error: An error...
  7. Print command crashed ACCESS

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print command crashed ACCESS: When I attempt to print a report in ACCES the report prints ok, however immediately afterwards Access crashes. I tried all the print options with the same result. I am running windows 10 the latest build 2004 with 30 Gig of memory intel I5 motherboard and Nvidia gtx1070...
  8. Printer avoiding print command

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer avoiding print command: I am using windows 10 and epson printer L3110. For some reason i am unable to print via print command. I have even tried the spooler services to resolve, reinstalled the driver, updated everything, but still unable to print. Please help me out...
  9. Print command in contect menu

Print command in contect menu: For some reason I have lost the ability to print when I right click the context menu. The print command is listed but nothing happens when I select it. This happens in a number of programs (I have not yet found one that works). It used to work and I use it frequently to print...
  10. Print command asks "save"

Print command asks "save": This morning I clicked "print" in Word, Notepad or elseware the print window opens, I click print and instead of print it ,"Save Print Output As" opens with "Save as Type: Open XPS Document (*.oxps)" option only, & an error "Could not start print job" appears. With my...