Windows 10: print default margins for excell

Discus and support print default margins for excell in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how do i change the print default margins for excel... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BhM51, Feb 9, 2019.

1. BhM51 Win User

print default margins for excell

how do i change the print default margins for excel

:)

BhM51, Feb 9, 2019
  2. ApolloFly Win User

margins not printing correctly

looking for some help please. Using a dell all in one desktop pc. A dell mono laser printer. just upgrade to win 10 (from 7).
    use "word" for all my company documents, and documents set with specific margins and headers.
    worked fine on win7, but now same document printing to slightly different layout, which is not good enough for my purposes.
    basically its printing smaller than before, so font smaller, and more importantly, gutter at bottom of margin much bigger.
    As I'm writing this it seems another way to describe the problem is that the page contents are being somehow shrunk.
    A4 paper with mostly text on .........

Any suggestions? Thanks in advance...

ApolloFly, Feb 9, 2019
  3. Excel printing

Hi Joseph,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Does this issue only occur with Excel file or nay other files?

Try to copy the excel file to the other drive and check if it is working?

Run Print Troubleshooter

The built-in Printer Troubleshooter can automatically detect and fix most of the incorrect settings and errors that could cause issues while printing. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if there is any issue with the sound. Refer
    top these steps:

• Click on Troubleshooting and select the
      view all option on the left pane.
    • Click on Printer troubleshooter and follow the online instructions.

If this doesn’t help. Try to repair the Microsoft Office Application.

Do let us know if you have any other queries pertaining to Windows in the future. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Feb 9, 2019
  4. dglenn43 Win User

Everything Prints without margins after Win10 Anniversary Update

Installed Win 10 Anniversary Update and now everything prints without margins on HP Laserjet printer. Word, Excel and Adobe print to edge of paper, but since Lasers can't print 1/4" from edge, printing appears off paper. Tried adjusting margins or shrinking
    to 80% in all three apps but won't work. Checked drivers and MS says they are good. Anyone else have this problem and/or possible solution?

dglenn43, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

1. print default margins for excell - Similar Threads - print default margins

2. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  3. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?: I need help with understanding how to interpret Page Setup Margin shown under Print Option.It always show 25mm Margins Top, Left, Right, Bottom for Documents with different margins....
  4. Does Page Setup Margin of Print Setting reflect true Margin?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Margins

in Windows 10 Customization
    Margins: The content page will not extend to the left margin and neither will the right and that, of course, is so important so I can scroll down the page. What can I do, Community? Thank you....
  6. Excel Printing Question

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Excel Printing Question: I downloaded a Excel chart to keep track of my blood pressure and it is only 1 page. Is there a way to get the same page to print on both sides of the paper in Excel or a way to save it as 2 pages. 151605
  7. Printing Margins in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing Margins in Windows 10: Margins are changing from single sided to double sided printing https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-margins-in-windows-10/901cd3bf-fd31-4962-a5cd-ce8052a2968b
  8. margins

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    margins: Suddenly my office word top margin disappeared and the cursor goes to the top. I went into Pay Layout and clicked on last margin settings but that did not help. I cannot set the top and bottom margins....
  9. windows printer margin default

windows printer margin default: is there a windows printer margin default? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-printer-margin-default/a685ab98-c013-4d4b-ae27-cad98641d7dd
  10. margins not printing correctly

margins not printing correctly: looking for some help please. Using a dell all in one desktop pc. A dell mono laser printer. just upgrade to win 10 (from 7). use "word" for all my company documents, and documents set with specific margins and headers. worked fine on win7, but now same document printing to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. SEE EXCELL CURRENT MARGINS