Windows 10: Print dialog box of Photos app has languages mixed up

Discus and support Print dialog box of Photos app has languages mixed up in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi! When I take a print using the print dialog box of the photos app, parameters such as "orientation" and "paper size" are displayed in devanagari... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by shashtag, Nov 25, 2019.

1. shashtag Win User

Print dialog box of Photos app has languages mixed up

Hi! When I take a print using the print dialog box of the photos app, parameters such as "orientation" and "paper size" are displayed in devanagari instead of english(us) which is my default language for all of windows 10. How can I restore this ? Thanks!

:)

shashtag, Nov 25, 2019

2. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Nov 25, 2019
  3. hidden print dialog box when trying to print a photo

Hi captaindan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing currently.

I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• Since when are you facing this issue?
    • Did you make any changes in prior to this issue?
    • Are you able to print a picture files through the printer?
    As a workaround, I would suggest you to run “Hardware and Devices” troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue.

Follow these steps to run the troubleshooter:

• Press “Windows key + X”.

• Type “Troubleshooting” without quotes in the Search box and hit enter.

• Select “Hardware and Sound” from the Troubleshooter Window.

• Select “Hardware and Devices” under Devices option.
    Follow the On Screen instructions.

Method 2: Update
    the latest printer drivers and check if that helps:

Follow these steps:

• Press “Windows Key + X” from the keyboard.

• Type “device Manager” without quotes in the search box and hit enter.

• Right click on the printer drivers and select
      “Update”.
    If the issue persists, uninstall and reinstall the latest printer drivers from the manufacturer’s website.

Please get back to us with a reply so that we can assist you further.

Nachappa C K, Nov 25, 2019
  4. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Nov 25, 2019
Thema:

1. Print dialog box of Photos app has languages mixed up - Similar Threads - Print dialog box

2. Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box: I would like to “Print Current Page” although Microsoft no longer has this feature in Windows 11. I have been attempting to use the legacy dialog by updating the registry, but the following pathway cannot be found:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Print\UnifiedPrintDialog...
  3. Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box: I would like to “Print Current Page” although Microsoft no longer has this feature in Windows 11. I have been attempting to use the legacy dialog by updating the registry, but the following pathway cannot be found:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Print\UnifiedPrintDialog...
  4. Photos Print Dialog Box

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Photos Print Dialog Box: In the Microsoft Photos app in Windows 10 from the Microsoft Store, when trying to print a JPG from the app, the dialog box appears and disappears almost within a split second. I have restarted the machine, reset the app, and changed the default printer but nothing seems to...
  5. Windows Photos app not opening print dialog

Windows Photos app not opening print dialog: Using latest Photos app 2020.20120.4004.0 although it was experiencing the same issue on older versions on Windows 10 Enterprise 20h2, when a user clicks the print button nothing happens. We are on an Active Directory domain running Server 2019, and if an admin logs into a...
  6. No print dialog for Photos App Windows 10 2004

No print dialog for Photos App Windows 10 2004: We've deployed quite some clients with Windows 10 2004 but printing does not work on any machine/any user with the Photos App printing works fine with all the other programs/apps. It also works fine on the "old" pictures app. But on the Foto app, clicking onto the print icon...
  7. Missing paper trays in Photos app print dialoge

Missing paper trays in Photos app print dialoge: Hi! I'm running Windows 10 and I have a Canon Color ImageCLASS mf8280cw printer, which has two trays, "Drawer 1" and the "Multi-purpose Tray". Those two trays show up when I go to Control Panel > Devices and Printers > right click my printer >Printing Preferences > Paper...
  8. Print Dialog box contents opposite

in Windows 10 Customization
    Print Dialog box contents opposite: Recently the print dialog box changed. In the past when i clicked print and the box opened there was a preview on the right side of my screen and on the left was the area where you could change the printer, # of copies, orientation etc. Now it's flopped and the preview...
  9. Incompatible Print Option Dialog box

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Incompatible Print Option Dialog box: I am receiving an Incompatible Print Option Dialog box stating I have two conflicts, with no real details provided. I have a new Lexmark printer on TCP-IP Port 192.168.0.1 that could be part of the issue, but can't seem to get that one changed. The dialog Box says the...
  10. Print without Dialog Box in IE

in Browsers and Email
    Print without Dialog Box in IE: Below code works for IE (11,10) in Windows 7, but does not work in Windows 10. var PrintCommand = '<OBJECT ID="PrintCommandObject" WIDTH=0 HEIGHT=0 '; PrintCommand += 'CLASSID="CLSID:8856F961-340A-11D0-A96B-00C04FD705A2"></OBJECT>';...