Windows 10: Print Dialog

Discus and support Print Dialog in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have a shared printer and when I print to it, the printer icon does not close, it does on the other printer that I print directly to. I have tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by rdwray, Oct 9, 2018.

1. rdwray Win User

Print Dialog

I have a shared printer and when I print to it, the printer icon does not close, it does on the other printer that I print directly to. I have tried "Refresh" and "Close" and it still stays active.

:)

rdwray, Oct 9, 2018
  2. Basith M Win User

windows 10 print

Hi Joe,

I suggest you to try the following steps to print webpage from Internet Explorer 11 and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/internet-explorer/print-webpages#ie=ie-11

You may also try the following steps to print from Microsoft edge.

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog.
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical printer
      to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.

If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Please feel free to visit our website for any help with Windows Operating System.

Basith M, Oct 9, 2018
  3. JohnG9210 Win User
    Printer icons in print dialog boxes

After I upgraded my HP LaserJet printer two icons for the printer now appear in the print dialog boxes-a new one and an old one. Of course, you can’t print to the old one, but some of my programs default to the old one HP informs me this is a Windows 10
    issue since the printer performs well.

When I check Printing Preferences for the printer, two printers appear in the drop down menu: the old one and the new one. Print Server Property lists only one driver.

How can I remove all instances of the old printer from print dialog boxes?

JohnG9210, Oct 9, 2018
  4. Arun B J Win User

Print Dialog

Print webpage from Windows Edge

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps

You can print any webpage easily to your printer, PDF file or XPS file in Microsoft Edge browser using below steps:

• Open webpage that you want to print in Microsoft Edge.
    • Click on "More actions" link (This is link with three dots (...) at right side on address bar)
    • In "More actions" menu, Click on "Print" to open Print Settings dialog
    • In Print Settings dialog, select Printer that you want to use. Select "Microsoft XPS Document Writer" if you want to print to XPS document or select "Microsoft Print to PDF" if you want to print webpage to PDF file. You can also select any physical
      printer to print webpage to paper.
    • Select other print options like print orientation, pages that you want to print, scaling, margins and option to print page headers and footers.
    • Click on "Print" button in Print Settings dialog to start printing current webpage to your selected printer.
    • If you have selected Microsoft XPS or Print to PDF as Printer, Microsoft Edge will save generated XPS or PDF file to your Documents folder with current webpage title as file name.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Oct 9, 2018
Thema:

Print Dialog

1. Print Dialog - Similar Threads - Print Dialog

2. Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box: I would like to “Print Current Page” although Microsoft no longer has this feature in Windows 11. I have been attempting to use the legacy dialog by updating the registry, but the following pathway cannot be found:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Print\UnifiedPrintDialog...
  3. Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Legacy Print Dialog Box: I would like to “Print Current Page” although Microsoft no longer has this feature in Windows 11. I have been attempting to use the legacy dialog by updating the registry, but the following pathway cannot be found:HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Print\UnifiedPrintDialog...
  4. When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...: When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the options on below ,and i cannot click it .how can it be and how to solve it ?...
  5. When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...

When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...: When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the options on below ,and i cannot click it .how can it be and how to solve it ?...
  6. When i print the photo ,the print preview dialog box cannot show the whole and hide the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. How to get rid of the dialog box after print screen ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to get rid of the dialog box after print screen ?: [ATTACH] Each and every time when I do a print screen , it’s showing this dialog box. How can i print screen and paste it in word doc without this dialog box opening in the middle ? How to turn this off ? submitted by /u/Radiant_Ad382 [link] [comments]...
  8. New windows 11 22H2 Enterprise printing dialog does not load printing preferences

New windows 11 22H2 Enterprise printing dialog does not load printing preferences: We are using an external plugin in our software that let as use the default printing dialog's of windows. Before the new printing dialog come we were able to load custom preferences every time we tried to print something. This still works if we change back to the OLD printing...
  9. New windows 11 22H2 Enterprise printing dialog does not load printing preferences

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New windows 11 22H2 Enterprise printing dialog does not load printing preferences: We are using an external plugin in our software that let as use the default printing dialog's of windows. Before the new printing dialog come we were able to load custom preferences every time we tried to print something. This still works if we change back to the OLD printing...
  10. How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?

How can set 5 default paper size in Print Pictures dialog box?: Hi According to image how can change this 5 printer paper size 12" x 18"11" x17"Legal 8.5" x 14"Letter 8.5" x 11"to for example A3A4A5LetterB4when want to set another size to print I have to click on "More..." to load the list of all paper size.thanks....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. print dialog

2. windows print dialog

3. print dailog

4. print diaglog,
  5. print diolag,
  6. print dialog disappears microsoft 10 apps,
  7. where do you find the print dialog,
  8. where do i find print dialog,
  9. print dialig,
  10. print dilog,
  11. Edge no print dialog as member of Administrators w/o UAC in 1809 - Works fine in 1803,
  12. unexpected configuration problem 0x8007007e,
  13. hp printer configuration problem 0x8007007e,
  14. printer configuration problem 0x8007007e,
  15. windows 10 default apps printer configuration problem