Windows 10: Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A

Discus and support Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Purchased new laptop and trying to find print driver for HP LaserJet 1100A. Old laptop is running Windows 10 and can print to my printer. HP help... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by j_phoenix, Nov 22, 2020.

1. j_phoenix Win User

Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A

Purchased new laptop and trying to find print driver for HP LaserJet 1100A. Old laptop is running Windows 10 and can print to my printer. HP help site does not have driver that will work with Windows 10. Microsoft provided the driver on my old laptop and I need to find a way to get a copy of it onto my new laptop. Is there some way to copy it from my old laptop? My system info for my old laptop lists it as:

Driver Name: printqueue.inf

Class Guid: {1ed2bbf9-11f0-4084-b21f-ad83a8e6dcdc}

Driver Date: 06/21/2006

Driver Version: 10.0.18362.1

Driver Provider: Microsoft

Driver Section: NO_DRV_LOCAL

Driver Rank: 0x1

Matching Device Id: PRINTENUM\LocalPrintQueue

Outranked Drivers: oem11.inf:hewlett-packardhp_la848d:00FF0002 c_swdevice.inf:SWD\GenericRaw:00FF3001

Device Updated: false

Parent Device: SWD\PRINTENUM\PrintQueues

:)

j_phoenix, Nov 22, 2020
  2. dsherman Win User

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I am trying to figure out where to get this driver for my HP LaserJet 4 printer. Worked fine in windows 7 but for some reason now it created an error #123. Through troubleshooting it said spooler had previous print job pending. Killed that restarted the spooler, then restarted the computer. After trying to print again same error #123. Uninstall printer re-install same error..

Does anyone have a HP Driver for this. Went to HP and it lists for windows 10 Update. Though nothing shows up when I search windows update for the HP LaserJet 4. Lots for windows 7 & 8.

Thanks In Advance. Douglas

dsherman, Nov 22, 2020
  3. keithjr Win User

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

keithjr, Nov 22, 2020
  4. ahowardaz Win User

for those who have a HP (Hewlett Packard) Laserjet 4 or Laserjet 5M I finally found how to connect up the computer to these great printers when OS is Windows 10. Follow step-by-step. This really works!! I love my old printer:

Win 7 with Win 10, and as others have reported the drivers for my older printer did not load.
    Although it is a HP Laserjet 4 plus, that appars to be not so important, other than the fact that the original cable has been replaced with one with a USB connector for my more modern laptop.

After struggling and Googling for far too much time, here is what worked very well.

--press teh Windows icon in the lower left corner
    --select "settings"
    --select "devices"
    --select "add printers & scanners"
    --select "add a printer"
    -- it probably will scan and deliver a message like "printer ----- isn't listed"
    --click on that message
    --scroll down to "add a local printer"
    --accept "use existing port" then scroll down and select USB001(virtual port for USB)
    --it is possible that if you are using the original cable that the default LPT1 is the correct choice.
    --that will lead to the same list of printer drivers that you would have had with Win 7 (my understanding, or misunderstanding, is that when Win 10 loaded it retained the Win 7 printer drivers, but did not make them particularly accessible.
    --select your printer
    --print a test page
    --all done
    --you may need to make that your default printer

ahowardaz, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A - Similar Threads - Print Driver LaserJet

2. Driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro,?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro,?: I need the driver for an HP Laserjet P2035n inW7pro, somebody has one..... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-for-an-hp-laserjet-p2035n-inw7pro/27dc220b-c15a-473c-b670-cf0227a02488
  3. HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING: Hello...I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10.. PC is connected with HP LJ 1007 printer...Test print is ok but no print I get after giving print command....Many times driver and printer reinstalled..Checked Services.msc and found spooler and other print...
  4. hp LASERJET 1010 WORKAROUND DRIVER HP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver

hp LASERJET 1010 WORKAROUND DRIVER HP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver: HP did not provide a windows 10 driver for HP LaserJet 1012 but there was a workaround that enabled it to continue working by installing theHP Laserjet 3055 PCL5 driver. It was installed using the legacy control panel described here...
  5. HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light

HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light: Hello. I know this printer is ancient and slow but I don't know why it prints too light lately (black isn't black but gray). I have checked configuration and economode is turned off. I also reset settings. Any ideas? Maybe the cartrigde is almost empty or failing (but it...
  6. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

HP Laserjet p1102W not printing: I got a new laptop loaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. Is HP LaserJet P1102W compatible with this windows version? Why is it that in the devices and printers from the control panel shows the default printer is NPIA2B27BHP LaserJet Professional P1102w. Is this the reason...
  7. HP laserjet 5 drivers

HP laserjet 5 drivers: I have a new HP desktop all in one pavilion computer. Is there a way to keep my HP Laserjet 5 printer working? Thank you, Don https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laserjet-5-drivers/20b9d6a9-591c-4b97-bed0-df9da2f0bb04
  8. HP LaserJet 5000n drivers

HP LaserJet 5000n drivers: I recently upgrade 3 computers to Windows 10 (2 pro, 1 home). When I went to install the drivers to our LasetJet 5000, they were no longer in the Windows Update list. I'm not sure when this particular printer was dropped from the list, but the currently listed printers in...
  9. HP LaserJet 6P drivers

HP LaserJet 6P drivers: Since I can't response to an earlier discussion: Those of you looking for a driver for HP LaserJet 6P could try the HP Universal Driver 6.10. This is the last one that contains PCL5. The one from Windows Update didn't load properly when installing the printer on my...
  10. HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now

HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now: Upgraded to Windows 10 about three days ago, and now my HP Laserjet P1006 printer won't print.......keeps saying "error" .Went to HP's website and down loaded what I thought I needed to get it to print but still not printing. One thing anyone here should know about me is I'm...