Windows 10: Print driver won't load

Discus and support Print driver won't load in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a Brother QL-700 label printer on my laptop. I'm running Microsoft 10 (64bit). I've tried everything and all I get when trying... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GordSabean, Oct 1, 2019.

1. Print driver won't load

I'm trying to install a Brother QL-700 label printer on my laptop. I'm running Microsoft 10 (64bit). I've tried everything and all I get when trying to run the software is, "Print driver not installed". Please help.

:)

GordSabean, Oct 1, 2019

2. Windows 10 client doesn't load the print driver from the XP print server

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

Which Printer drivers are installed in #2 computer? Windows 10 or Windows XP?

Are you facing any issues with Printer after installing Windows XP drivers in #3 Computer?

I suggest you to Stop and Start the Print Spooler services by following the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R key, type services.msc
      and press Enter.
    • From the list, locate Print Spooler service.
    • Double click on the service and select Stop and click on
      Apply
      and OK.
    • Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.
    • Double click on the service and check if the service is started.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 1, 2019
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

tops, Oct 1, 2019
  4. zbook Win User

Print driver won't load

Volume Mute Light won´t change color

Macrium is used frequently in this forum. There are experts in using it to recover drives. It's unclear as to why you are struggling to use it. I had not used it and just tried it for the first time and it went smoothly. Maybe these images might help?

Print driver won't load [​IMG]

zbook, Oct 1, 2019
Thema:

Print driver won't load

1. Print driver won't load - Similar Threads - Print driver won't

2. Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load: This seems to be a common problem but I cannot find the solution.I'm using an old Win 10 Pro 64 bit laptop and want to use the Brother QL-570 label printer. I've downloaded the latest drivers from the Brother UK website and also the P-Touch Editor. The software has loaded...
  3. Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Brother QL-570 Driver won't complete load: This seems to be a common problem but I cannot find the solution.I'm using an old Win 10 Pro 64 bit laptop and want to use the Brother QL-570 label printer. I've downloaded the latest drivers from the Brother UK website and also the P-Touch Editor. The software has loaded...
  4. Printing not loading

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing not loading: Hi,I have been trying to print some documents, but no applications or drivers will load. I have attempted to print from the HP app as well as the regular Microsoft application, but it continues to load and doesn't go anywhere. I cant remove the device because it buffers when...
  5. Printing not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing not loading: Hi,I have been trying to print some documents, but no applications or drivers will load. I have attempted to print from the HP app as well as the regular Microsoft application, but it continues to load and doesn't go anywhere. I cant remove the device because it buffers when...
  6. Code 31 windows won't load graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 31 windows won't load graphics drivers: Hi windows won't load my graphics I updated the graphics with the right update and i launched a game and then my desktop lost display but power still running and when display turned back on the graphics card was disabled and when I enabled it said windows couldn't load...
  7. Code 31 windows won't load graphics drivers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 31 windows won't load graphics drivers: Hi windows won't load my graphics I updated the graphics with the right update and i launched a game and then my desktop lost display but power still running and when display turned back on the graphics card was disabled and when I enabled it said windows couldn't load...
  8. Won't print

Won't print: Have a Dell Optiplex 755 and a Brother MFC 440 CN and all off a sudden won't print when I try it does nothing If I try and copy something printer acts like it going to print but just runs blank sheet. Would it be the computer or the printer. Is there anything i can do? Thanks...
  9. not loading to print.

not loading to print.: Using Windows 10 home & Chrome, my printer will not download or print from webpages. It stays spinning, not loading to print. In some cases when optional, I can use shift, ctrl P to force the print. Why? It used to do it before?...
  10. won't print

won't print: I have Windows 10 and an HP Officejet 6600 printer, it was printing just fine from Word 2007, then it just stopped. I check the print que and there is nothing there and I have tried 3 different methods to print, nothing, thanks, Rocky...