Windows 10: Print drivers

Discus and support Print drivers in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I had installed a printer with Windows 10, and it was working fine. All of a sudden it stopped printing. I uninstalled it and tried re-installing it,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by PatyJS1985, May 23, 2020.

1. Print drivers

I had installed a printer with Windows 10, and it was working fine. All of a sudden it stopped printing. I uninstalled it and tried re-installing it, but now it says print driver unavailable. How do I install the print driver?

:)

PatyJS1985, May 23, 2020
  2. John Vil Win User

Printing

Hi,

Print Spooler service is your main connector with the printer, and if this service doesn’t work, you won’t be able to print your documents. To assist you with your printing concern, kindly refer to the troubleshooting steps below:

Method 1: Run the Printing Troubleshooter

We suggest that you click on this article and follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:
    Fix printer problems.

Method 2: Uninstall unnecessary printers

Having two or more printers installed can cause issues with the Print Spooler and printing. Follow the steps below to uninstall any unnecessary printers:

• Press Windows Key + X and select Control Panel from the list.
    • When Control Panel opens, locate Devices and Printers.
    • In Devices and Printers section select the printer you want to remove and click Print server properties.
    • Go to Drivers tab. You should see the list of all installed printers.
    • Select the printer you want to remove and click the Remove button.
    • Select Remove driver and driver package and click OK to completely remove the printer.
    • After removing unnecessary printers, restart your PC.

We'll be waiting for your response.

John Vil, May 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 client doesn't load the print driver from the XP print server

Hi,

To assist you better, I would like to ask some questions:

Which Printer drivers are installed in #2 computer? Windows 10 or Windows XP?

Are you facing any issues with Printer after installing Windows XP drivers in #3 Computer?

I suggest you to Stop and Start the Print Spooler services by following the steps provided below:

• Press Windows key + R key, type services.msc
      and press Enter.
    • From the list, locate Print Spooler service.
    • Double click on the service and select Stop and click on
      Apply
      and OK.
    • Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.
    • Double click on the service and check if the service is started.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status and we'll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, May 23, 2020
  4. Print drivers

Microsoft Print to PDF driver is not listed under Manufactuer or in Windows features.

Hi,

If you're unable to locate Microsoft Print to PDF driver in device manager, we suggest you follow the steps below:

• Type Troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Click Troubleshooting.
    • On the pop-up window, click Hardware and Sound.
    • Under Printing, click Printer troubleshooter.
    • Click Next, and follow the on-screen prompts.
    The troubleshooter will scan for any missing drivers and will help you install it.

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Kenneth Mon, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Print drivers

1. Print drivers - Similar Threads - Print drivers

2. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  3. how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I update drivers for Epson stylus NX420 to print legal size paper?: I am trying to print pages from my money program for tax purposes. I need to print on legal sized paper but am not given that size option. I googled the issue and believe I may need to update my drivers: does this sound correct? I then went to the Epson site and found no way...
  4. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed: We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and...
  5. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed: We are experiencing issues adding network printers on our enterprise PCs after installing third-party print driver DYMO Connect. This only seems to occur on the latest Windows 10 CU, KB5032189.For example, a computer with DYMO Connect installed will receive the KB5032189, and...
  6. Unable to add network printers with third party print driver installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.: Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver. The 11x17 paper size is no longer offered on the list of paper sizes on my 7520 printer. It used to be no problem and all paper sizes the printer was capable of were listed. Now, for some...
  8. Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.

Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.: Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver. The 11x17 paper size is no longer offered on the list of paper sizes on my 7520 printer. It used to be no problem and all paper sizes the printer was capable of were listed. Now, for some...
  9. Epson WF-7520 Win 10 printer no longer prints 11x17 after installing the Win 10 driver.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  10. printing Yellow bank drivers in device manager in command prompt.

printing Yellow bank drivers in device manager in command prompt.: Hello,I had windows 11 systems.like hp, acer, asus etc..Now I need to get list of yellow bank driversmeans drivers which are not installed in device manager using command prompt . And also need to use that command in python so give the python supported command Please help me...