Windows 10: Print Drivver for HP LaserJet 6MP for Windows 10

Discus and support Print Drivver for HP LaserJet 6MP for Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm trying to install a very old HP printer, HP LaserJet 6MP, on my Windows 10 machine. Can anyone suggest a generic or specific print driver that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by nevets flex, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Print Drivver for HP LaserJet 6MP for Windows 10

I'm trying to install a very old HP printer, HP LaserJet 6MP, on my Windows 10 machine. Can anyone suggest a generic or specific print driver that would install on Windows 10 and a safe place to download it from?

:)

nevets flex, Dec 15, 2019

2. Error printing on HP LaserJet 6P

I upgraded from Win7x64 Pro to Win10x64 Pro using clean install and while device manager *as well as hardware troubleshooter* show *all* devices operational, exactly like allston my HP LaserJet 6MP will not print with the same error message "Error printing
    on LaserJet 6P/6MP: The printer couldn't print." My system logs have a lot of warning messages, but they are undecipherable and do not clearly point to anything.

I've tried:

1. Base Win10 clean install (formatted with no remnants of Win7) drivers.

2. Base Win10 drivers after Windows Update

You can also get bigger updated printer driver selection directly after

install by manually updating driver and downloading from Microsoft.

3. Hardware Troubleshooter

4. HP website including PCL, PS, and "universal" versions.

5. Various print spooling settings.

6. System Refresh from Recovery application and start over.

In Win7 and all previous times this printer has always worked perfectly, these are WHQL certified printer drivers, and I only upgraded after Microsoft's popups suggested for months and the Windows Hardware Compatibility Report gave a 100% rating and said
    "You're good to go!" Unfortunately, I don't have other printing solutions and I need to print, so this a considerable imposition that needs fixing fast.

Cobe Stern, Dec 15, 2019
  3. dsherman Win User
    Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I am trying to figure out where to get this driver for my HP LaserJet 4 printer. Worked fine in windows 7 but for some reason now it created an error #123. Through troubleshooting it said spooler had previous print job pending. Killed that restarted the spooler, then restarted the computer. After trying to print again same error #123. Uninstall printer re-install same error..

Does anyone have a HP Driver for this. Went to HP and it lists for windows 10 Update. Though nothing shows up when I search windows update for the HP LaserJet 4. Lots for windows 7 & 8.

Thanks In Advance. Douglas

dsherman, Dec 15, 2019
  4. keithjr Win User

Print Drivver for HP LaserJet 6MP for Windows 10

Windows 10 Driver for HP LaserJet 4

I tried this after doing a clean install of Windows 10. The list of printers that comes up does not include the Laserjet 4 plus which is the printer I am trying to connect via usb. How do I get that to come up?

keithjr, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Print Drivver for HP LaserJet 6MP for Windows 10

1. Print Drivver for HP LaserJet 6MP for Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Print Drivver LaserJet

2. HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    HP LASERJET 1007 PRINTER NOT PRINTING: Hello...I have recently updated my pc from windows 7 to windows 10.. PC is connected with HP LJ 1007 printer...Test print is ok but no print I get after giving print command....Many times driver and printer reinstalled..Checked Services.msc and found spooler and other print...
  3. My HP Laserjet P2035n will not print with Windows 10

My HP Laserjet P2035n will not print with Windows 10: My HP Laserjet P2035n will not print with Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-hp-laserjet-p2035n-will-not-print-with-windows/c8378a04-caaf-438b-a5a2-daa29a7b6e94
  4. Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A

Print Driver for HP LaserJet 1100A: Purchased new laptop and trying to find print driver for HP LaserJet 1100A. Old laptop is running Windows 10 and can print to my printer. HP help site does not have driver that will work with Windows 10. Microsoft provided the driver on my old laptop and I need to find a...
  5. HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light

HP Laserjet 1200 prints too light: Hello. I know this printer is ancient and slow but I don't know why it prints too light lately (black isn't black but gray). I have checked configuration and economode is turned off. I also reset settings. Any ideas? Maybe the cartrigde is almost empty or failing (but it...
  6. HP Laserjet p1102W not printing

HP Laserjet p1102W not printing: I got a new laptop loaded with Windows 10 Home in S mode. Is HP LaserJet P1102W compatible with this windows version? Why is it that in the devices and printers from the control panel shows the default printer is NPIA2B27BHP LaserJet Professional P1102w. Is this the reason...
  7. 64-bit Driver for HP 6MP / 6P for Windows 10

64-bit Driver for HP 6MP / 6P for Windows 10: I just spent close to two hours figuring this out, but finally got it working. Apparently, Windows has stopped supplying the 64-bit driver for the HP LaserJet 6MP even though it used to be accessible by using the "Windows Update" button to fully populate the list of printers....
  8. HP Laserjet 1010 and Windows 10

HP Laserjet 1010 and Windows 10: I am trying to get my HP Laserjet 1010 printer working with my new Windows 10 desktop computer, but despite spending a lot of time on Google and unsuccessfully following up suggestions, I still cannot get it working. I know it can be done because I had it working with my old...
  9. HP Laserjet 4 and HP Laserjet 5M Windows 10 connection instructions

HP Laserjet 4 and HP Laserjet 5M Windows 10 connection instructions: Follow these instructions to connect your HP Laserjet 4 and Laserjet 5M printers to your computer if you are running Windows 10. --press the Windows icon in the lower left corner --select "settings" --select "devices" --select "add printers & scanners" --select "add...
  10. HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now

HP Laserjet P1006 will not print now: Upgraded to Windows 10 about three days ago, and now my HP Laserjet P1006 printer won't print.......keeps saying "error" .Went to HP's website and down loaded what I thought I needed to get it to print but still not printing. One thing anyone here should know about me is I'm...