Windows 10: Print from One Note

Discus and support Print from One Note in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I am using Classroom Notebook and would like to print some of the pages for my students to use. How do I change the scaling of the page so that I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Stacey Quimby, Mar 20, 2019.

1. Print from One Note

I am using Classroom Notebook and would like to print some of the pages for my students to use. How do I change the scaling of the page so that I can print to a regular 8 1/2 by 11 paper?

:)

Stacey Quimby, Mar 20, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Window 10 Print Queue

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows +R.

• Type services.msc
      in the box.

• Search and Select Print spooler.

• Right click on print Spooler and stop and restart the services and check if it helps.
    Note: Make sure that Print Spooler should be Automatic in services.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 20, 2019
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 20, 2019
  4. Print from One Note

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Mar 20, 2019
Thema:

Print from One Note

1. Print from One Note - Similar Threads - Print Note

2. windows 11 and hp 6055E envy printer issue. Microsoft word and note pad will not print. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows 11 and hp 6055E envy printer issue. Microsoft word and note pad will not print. I...: windows 11 and hp 6055E envy printer issue. Microsoft word and note pad will not print. I do not see anything in the print preview window either during those two program printing of Text. If I insert a picture into a word pad or note pad page they WILL print and show on the...
  3. windows 11 and hp 6055E envy printer issue. Microsoft word and note pad will not print. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows 11 and hp 6055E envy printer issue. Microsoft word and note pad will not print. I...: windows 11 and hp 6055E envy printer issue. Microsoft word and note pad will not print. I do not see anything in the print preview window either during those two program printing of Text. If I insert a picture into a word pad or note pad page they WILL print and show on the...
  4. Printer Error printing Outlook 365 contacts with more than 1 page of notes.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer Error printing Outlook 365 contacts with more than 1 page of notes.: Multiple SystemsWindows 11 All Updates.Office 365 with all updates.If I try and print an Outlook Contact that has more than 1 page of notes I get a printer error as soon as I select Print. It says to Printer Error reinstall printer driver.This is with multiple, different...
  5. Printer Error printing Outlook 365 contacts with more than 1 page of notes.

Printer Error printing Outlook 365 contacts with more than 1 page of notes.: Multiple SystemsWindows 11 All Updates.Office 365 with all updates.If I try and print an Outlook Contact that has more than 1 page of notes I get a printer error as soon as I select Print. It says to Printer Error reinstall printer driver.This is with multiple, different...
  6. Missing letter when print to one note

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing letter when print to one note: As shown on the screenshot, if I try to print a PDF file or PPT file from the web to Onenote, some letters are missing. I have tried several files so it would be a file problem. I have bought the surface several years ago, and it working properly since the last time I print...
  7. Missing letter when print to one note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing letter when print to one note: As shown on the screenshot, if I try to print a PDF file or PPT file from the web to Onenote, some letters are missing. I have tried several files so it would be a file problem. I have bought the surface several years ago, and it working properly since the last time I print...
  8. Missing letter when print to one note

9. Trying to scan on my HP ENVY 4511. It prints but won't scan. Briefly I saw a note saying as...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Trying to scan on my HP ENVY 4511. It prints but won't scan. Briefly I saw a note saying as...: Trying to scan on my HP ENVY 4511. It prints but won't scan. Briefly, I saw a note saying as of 11-1-2022 it won't support scanning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-scan-on-my-hp-envy-4511-it-prints-but/e6c48b96-4cbf-4c4b-bcf5-4c8d131fc88d
  10. Trying to scan on my HP ENVY 4511. It prints but won't scan. Briefly I saw a note saying as...

Trying to scan on my HP ENVY 4511. It prints but won't scan. Briefly I saw a note saying as...: Trying to scan on my HP ENVY 4511. It prints but won't scan. Briefly, I saw a note saying as of 11-1-2022 it won't support scanning. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-scan-on-my-hp-envy-4511-it-prints-but/e6c48b96-4cbf-4c4b-bcf5-4c8d131fc88d