Windows 10: Print Headers and Footers Setting

Discus and support Print Headers and Footers Setting in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Where can I set my printer NOT to print informational URL/date, etc. on my pages?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by CCMack1, Jan 20, 2020.

1. CCMack1 Win User

Print Headers and Footers Setting

Where can I set my printer NOT to print informational URL/date, etc. on my pages?

:)

CCMack1, Jan 20, 2020
  2. ReneReyna Win User

Changing Header/Footer Option on Windows 10 print screen

Windows 10 Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer, when I print a website I would like to have the printing of headers and footers default to either yes or no. Right now on Microsoft edge there does not seem to be a way to set printing default to yes for
    headers and footers.

I would like to set the default to yes, so I want to print headers and footers, as a default setting.

Thank you.

ReneReyna, Jan 20, 2020
  3. Header & Footer printing

Every time I print out a document, there is also a header and footer that appears that includes the site name and date of where this info is printed from. Example: Yahoo - login etc. How can I get these removed so they are
    not printed on everything I print out?

**Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Windows settings**

Karen's Dell, Jan 20, 2020
  4. YvesB Win User

Header and Footer not printing in IE 11 - Win10

Hi,

My headers and footers are not printing in IE11 despite I can see them in Print Preview. Note though that the footer and header are very close from the top and bottom edge in Print Preview, i.e. last line.

The problem is not with the printer since I can print the same page on the same printer with the footer and header present on the paper from another PC on my home network. However, I noticed that the header and footer are further away from the page edge
    in Print Preview on that "good PC". Note that both PCs run under Win10.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling IE11, but it didn't make any change. After the reinstall, IE launched with my previously installed toolbars and links. So it is obvious that uninstalling and reinstalling IE does not clean/delete IE old settings.

Is there a way to move my header and footer away from the bottom and top edge of the page to fix this problem OR a way to do a "clean install" of IE 11.

Thanks,

YvesB, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

1. Print Headers and Footers Setting - Similar Threads - Print Headers Footers

2. How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?: I can't find a way to adjust these functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-margins-headers-and-footers-in/8a643d03-e7f1-4e6d-a44f-7fa09a418c87
  3. How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do you set margins, headers and footers in Wordpad?: I can't find a way to adjust these functions. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-margins-headers-and-footers-in/8a643d03-e7f1-4e6d-a44f-7fa09a418c87
  4. Print to PDF headers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF headers: Microsoft Print to PDF *always* inserts headers, regardless of whether or not the 'Headers and Footers' option box is checked. In the example below, 'Is Intensive Blood Pressure Control Worthwhile' is repeated at the top of every page in the document, overlaying text....
  5. Print to PDF headers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF headers: Microsoft Print to PDF *always* inserts headers, regardless of whether or not the 'Headers and Footers' option box is checked. In the example below, 'Is Intensive Blood Pressure Control Worthwhile' is repeated at the top of every page in the document, overlaying text....
  6. Print to PDF headers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Page nos and Headers and Footers

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Page nos and Headers and Footers: Having a lot of trouble inserting page nos.I have Front section, then section break odd pages. I disconnected header from previous section.Header and Footer of page 1, has different first page and different odd and even pages if don’t have different 1stst page, title goes...
  8. insert date & time in header-footer with window 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    insert date & time in header-footer with window 10: how to insert both date & time in header-footer with window 10. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/insert-date-time-in-header-footer-with-window-10/fc51a8ac-2357-4549-aeca-4840d57c662e
  9. Headers and Footers in Word 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Headers and Footers in Word 2016: I just cannot get the hang of this. I used it often in Word 2003, but NOT even close in Word 2016. I know I can Insert a Footer or Page Numbers in Word 2016. When I am doing it I can see the page number at the bottom of the page (centered where I want them), but then I...
  10. Word 365 strange lines in header and footer

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 365 strange lines in header and footer: Hi, Strangely today I have opened word 365 and its now displaying what I can only assume are page line markers however I cannot find the option to remove them (located on either side of the header and footer) Does anyone know how to remove them? While not in itself a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to add header footer in edge during printing

2. how to set Headers and Footers “on” as default in edge

3. print headers and footers in edge

4. how to change headers and footers while printing in microsoft edge,
  5. how to insert headers and footers when printing screen of internet,
  6. make printing headers & footers the default print setting in edge