Windows 10: print in colour

Discus and support print in colour in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi. I can only print in colour if documents are sent from my phone. If sent from laptop they are black and white. How can i fix this please?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LOUsam2409, Jan 26, 2021.

1. print in colour

Hi. I can only print in colour if documents are sent from my phone. If sent from laptop they are black and white. How can i fix this please?

:)

LOUsam2409, Jan 26, 2021

2. Laptop won't print in colour

I cannot print in colour from my laptop. It prints in colour from my phone, which suggests there is a problem with the system on my laptop. Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this, please?

Thanks

ColinFoord-Divers, Jan 26, 2021
  3. print from greyscaleto colour

When you goto print a print dialogue box will open where you will be able to choose to print in either colour or black and white. If you press control+p this window will not open so you will need to open the print dialogue window by clicking on the "print"
    button sometimes listed in the "file" menu. Also your printer maybe out of colour ink so it might be worth checking the colour ink levels although an error will usually display in windows complaining about a lack of colour ink if trying to print in colour

wclifton968, Jan 26, 2021
  4. print in colour

No colour printing after Windows 10 upgrade

Hello

I am running 64-bit Windows 10 and Office 365 with automatic updates. The most recent updates were installed on 16 June 2017.

I have lost all colour printing on my HP CP5225 networked printer. Everything prints in grayscale, regardless of the print settings. The printer itself is OK and my wife (who is still using Windows 7) can print to it in colour across our network.

This is a very recent fault but I am not sure exactly when it started. Previously I had no difficulty colour printing under Windows 10.

I have tried deleting and re-installing the printer. This made no difference to the fault.

In Device Manager the CP5225 has a print queue, it is listed as a printer, and as a WSD print device. Previously it was working OK on a TCP/IP port. I am not sure when Windows switched this over, or how to switch it back. We have several networked printers.

What do you suggest to restore colour printing?

John_Illingworth, Jan 26, 2021
Thema:

print in colour

1. print in colour - Similar Threads - print colour

2. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  3. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...: I'm helping a friend out with a printing problem - she has a HP Envy 4527 connected Wirelessly - it has a Duplexer - she she prints from her PC it's black only and printing doesn't use the duplexer. I used my PC and added the printer and it printed in colour and used the...
  4. I need some advice as I cannot print double-sided using duplexer or get colour from one pc...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  6. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed: I have recently installed a new Colour cartridge in my HP ENVY 4527 printer, but it still only prints B&W. Have tried several suggestions but no change. My IT skills are limited. Can you help?...
  7. Printer will not print colour. New Cartridge installed

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  9. Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...

Guys , I am not able to print in colour only black and white is possible. I didn't find an...: I have tried everything. Do I have to reinstall my driver. I found there is an option to change in the printer properties>device settings>automatic duplex unit.But I cannot install this one . Automatic duplex unit install option is greyed out. I hope anyone can help....
  10. why cant i print in colour from photo legacy

why cant i print in colour from photo legacy: I have always used Photo legacy to download, copy and paste to file explore . I printed wallet size in color.Now I can only print in grayscale.I have looked everywhere to change print to colour but cant find it.PLEASE HELP...