Windows 10: Print issue after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Print issue after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Since the last update on my computer for windows 10 I have not been able to print on my laptop computer. I tried re-downloading my printer drivers.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DollyTitus, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Print issue after Windows 10 update

Since the last update on my computer for windows 10 I have not been able to print on my laptop computer. I tried re-downloading my printer drivers. this did not help. What did you do that has messed up so many different peoples printing functions?

***Original title: Can't print since you updated windows 10***

:)

DollyTitus, Mar 17, 2020

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Windows 10 printing issue while printing picture from Document files.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

This issue might occur if there is change in printer settings.

To assist you better, please provided us the information below:

• When you say that "I cannot print a picture from my Documents file", are you trying to print a picture present in a word document file or trying to print a picture on Windows 10?

I suggest you to follow the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about printer related issues and check if it helps.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...4-6025-dcc1-3aefaa14ab40/fix-printer-problems

Please get back to us with an update on issue with printing pictures in document file on Windows 10, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Mar 17, 2020
  4. Print issue after Windows 10 update

Printing issues

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

• How are you trying to print?

• Have you tried printing from a different application and checked?
    I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Control Panel.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Printer.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Also, I suggest you to install the latest chipset and printer drivers from manufacturer website and check if it fixes the issue.

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Print issue after Windows 10 update

1. Print issue after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Print issue update

2. Printing issues after Win 10 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing issues after Win 10 update: Friend did a Win 10 update Upgrade? then printer problems appeared but not right away. At first nothing would print PDF, Both sides of paper. All used to work fine. Uninstalled and reinstalled HP software. HP Smart now says Printer Status Unknown. It is a wireless connection....
  3. Printing issues in Windows Mail after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing issues in Windows Mail after Windows 10 update: My emails will not print to my default printer. They will only print to PDF. How can I get the Mail to use my default printer so I do not have to go through so many hoops just to get a hard copy of an email?...
  4. Windows 10 20H2 printing issue after cumulative update KB5000802

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 20H2 printing issue after cumulative update KB5000802: Hi, After installing 2021-03 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 20H2 for x64-based Systems KB5000802 the Picture Viewer prints some pictures with a wide blank in the middle. In all printers, physical or PDF. Picture to print [ATTACH] Result [ATTACH] I restored...
  5. Printing issues after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing issues after updating to 2004: Hello, After the 2004 update, when I print an email, that would have printed on one page, it now prints on 4 pages with the first page looking like a title page with the sent from and subject line, the body of the email prints on the following pages, and the last page is...
  6. printing problems after windows 10 updates

printing problems after windows 10 updates: unable to print from a Brother's MFC-7820N printer since Windows updates were installed on 06/12/2020. Print spooler program keeps stopping even though I have gone into Services.msc and manually started it with the automatic start option turned on. Have installed KB4567512...
  7. Windows Update Printing Issue

Windows Update Printing Issue: My desktop, Acer Aspire, received the monthly updates last week. After the restart, the computer came up to a black screen. After multiple repeated attempts, I finally had to reload Windows to restore the computer. Everything is working fine, except it will not print. I...
  8. Printing attachment issues after Windows 10 Update

Printing attachment issues after Windows 10 Update: Good morning. I recently completed a Windows 10 update. Since doing the Windows 10 update, I am unable to open nor print from my attachments in my email. When I click on the attachment, the attachment opens in another tab and does not populate. I only get a gray/blank screen....
  9. Printing after windows 10 update 1903

Printing after windows 10 update 1903: Desktop doesn't print after installing the 1903 update to Windows 10. When I try to print it tries to put the information into a file. When I click on the printer icon on the screen it wants to install a new device, however the printer is already listed as the default...
  10. Print Spooler Issue after 10/4/2019 Update

Print Spooler Issue after 10/4/2019 Update: After this most recent update to fix a spooler issue, I now have a spooler issue. I have gone in and restarted it, only to have it turn itself off after 2 tries. I've cleared all of the temp printer files (C:\Windows\System32\spool\PRINTERS), which didn't help at all. I...