Windows 10: Print jobs end in queue, not on paper

Discus and support Print jobs end in queue, not on paper in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; This happens much too often: A job is sent to the printer, but it stays in the queue and does not print.And no, there is nothing wrong with my printer,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Hans Jørgen Lassen, Sep 15, 2021.

1. Print jobs end in queue, not on paper

This happens much too often: A job is sent to the printer, but it stays in the queue and does not print.And no, there is nothing wrong with my printer, there is plenty of paper and toner.I do know how to clear the queue and solve that problem.My issue is another: how do I prevent this problem from arising in the first place? Why does this happen and how do I stop it from happening?I am sure it is a Windows problem.I am using windows 10, and the printer is HP PageWide Pro MFP 772dn.Thank you.

:)

Hans Jørgen Lassen, Sep 15, 2021

2. Print jobs missing from queue after paper runs out. Intermittent.

Seems to be intermittent but, often, we send small print jobs via our home network and, when the paper runs out, we replace it and, sometimes, printing resumes. Often, it does not and there's no jobs in the print queue. I hate printers!

Rob in Charlotte, Sep 15, 2021
  3. HairyFool Win User
    print job still in queue

When printing the job completes and is ejected as normal. Subsequent print jobs do not print.

Checking the queue I find the successful job is still shown as "printing" so the subsequent jobs are stuck in the queue.

Cancelling or deleting the job does not work. It switches to "Deleting" but does not clear.

HP Officejet 7500

HairyFool, Sep 15, 2021
  4. Print jobs end in queue, not on paper

Job in print queue stuck

I had a job stuck in print queue earlier. Would not delete, received advice to turn off spooler, empty spooler file file, turn spooler back on. Worked for one document. The second document is stuck no matter what I do, repeated the above steps, nothing
    in queue, reinstalled printer software, rebooted printer and pc. It keeps printing the same document regardless of what I am printing. It's maddening!

DianeZeager, Sep 15, 2021
Thema:

Print jobs end in queue, not on paper

1. Print jobs end in queue, not on paper - Similar Threads - Print jobs end

2. Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue: For the last several months I've been having a problem when I print multiple individual PDF pages, using Adobe Acrobat, especially when the pages are print dense. Usually the first page will print with no issues but the following pages get hung up in the queue. The pages may...
  3. Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing jobs getting stuck in the queue: For the last several months I've been having a problem when I print multiple individual PDF pages, using Adobe Acrobat, especially when the pages are print dense. Usually the first page will print with no issues but the following pages get hung up in the queue. The pages may...
  4. Printing Queue Job Keeps Getting Stuck on Every Job After the First.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printing Queue Job Keeps Getting Stuck on Every Job After the First.: We print something to our HP printers I assumed it was a printer issue but it's happening to 4 different people and HP couldn't find anything , It prints fine, maybe you print again within the next 5 minutes the printer queue job will be stuck indefinitely, could be 5 minutes...
  5. Printing Queue Job Keeps Getting Stuck on Every Job After the First.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printing Queue Job Keeps Getting Stuck on Every Job After the First.: We print something to our HP printers I assumed it was a printer issue but it's happening to 4 different people and HP couldn't find anything , It prints fine, maybe you print again within the next 5 minutes the printer queue job will be stuck indefinitely, could be 5 minutes...
  6. In Windows 10, print jobs won't leave queue after they've printed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    In Windows 10, print jobs won't leave queue after they've printed.: When I print something, it prints just fine. But, even after it has printed, the print job stays in the queue for about 15-20 mins afterwards, holding all other print jobs after it up. See the screen grab below.The circled job in the picture above has already printed. Yet, it...
  7. Print Jobs vanish from queue

Print Jobs vanish from queue: Since the last windows updates my Brother MFC-490CW printer does not print documents anymore. When I send a document to the print queue it appears there for a second and then vanishes. I tried reinstalling the drivers and checked connectivity, but nothing works. Any ideas...
  8. Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Completed print jobs remain in print queue with the status 'sent to printer': We have a Windows Server 2012 R@ Datacenter 64-bit and as a part we installed print server services. After a successful print the job remains in the print queue with the status of Sent to Printer. I can manually delete the print job from the queue or stop the print...
  9. Printing queue block my peinting job

Printing queue block my peinting job: I've cancelled all printing documents in printing queue, but it does not response at all, it still exist there and block my printing of other document, really angry, how to settle it? although I've troubleshoot my printer many times, but that deleting document is still in...
  10. Print job stuck in queue

Print job stuck in queue: I have a print job in my printer queue that I cannot get out. I tried printing a website from Microsoft Edge and it is stuck there since. I have tried clearing out the printer spooler as instructed here. But there are no files in my win32\spool\printer folder. Some more...