Windows 10: Print Management snap missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools

Discus and support Print Management snap missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Cannot get any of my printers to connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ALBERTDrew, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Print Management snap missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools

Cannot get any of my printers to connect

:)

ALBERTDrew, Sep 19, 2018

2. Print Management Windows 10 and Windows Administrative Tools

Hi Steve,

There are cases where some of the features were hidden from the Administrative Tools settings. We suggest following the steps provided by
    SujataMoktan on this
    thread
    posted on January 14, 2016 for further assistance.

Should you have additional questions, feel free to post them on this thread.

Jefferson Ore, Sep 19, 2018
  3. dancertwo Win User
    Print Management snap missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools

I took care of this problem by completing a fresh install of Windows 10. Funny that the Print snap-in does not appear on this 64 bit computer while it does on my 32 bit PC. I deleted all windows hidden and OS partitions then installed from a flash stick
    with Windows 10. I checked install all updates and ended up with a fresh version number 1511. Now the spooler is working and only the printers I installed again show up on the printer list

I am done with issue. Thank you.

dancertwo, Sep 19, 2018
  4. dancertwo Win User

The print spooler worked after following the last instructions but it went off a few days later. I restored it by doing the first 3 steps then clicked on Start rather than Stop and it fired up again.

So...why does the Spooler keep stopping? And I still don't have the Print Management
    tool.

This is my printer list after I deleted all the printers and rebooted. I turned off printer sharing but I ended up having to leave the HomeGroup on both computers which eliminated all but one that does not go away. I go to
    Devices then Printers and Scanners. I click on then delete the Canon on Joans_Office but it pops right back up on the list even though that computer is not online. I set up the Canon to print by wireless from Joans computer.

AnyTime PDF Creator

Canon LBP6030/6040/6018L

Canon LBP6030/6040/6018L on Joan_Office

Epson Artisian 50 Series

Fax

Foxit Reader PDF Printer

HP ePrint

Microsoft Print to PDF

Microsoft XPS Document Writer

PDF995

dancertwo, Sep 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Print Management snap missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools - Similar Threads - Print Management snap

2. Disc management snap in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disc management snap in: I currently back up to an external hard drive Toshiba, GBack ups appear to be working ok, but I thought I would like to open Toshiba and see what is there.When I click on the files listed, I get one of two messages. Tried the web for disc management snap-in, but found results...
  3. Disc management snap in

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disc management snap in: I currently back up to an external hard drive Toshiba, GBack ups appear to be working ok, but I thought I would like to open Toshiba and see what is there.When I click on the files listed, I get one of two messages. Tried the web for disc management snap-in, but found results...
  4. Window Snap Tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window Snap Tool: As we all are using windows, and I want to shed light on one of the amazing feature snap tool.It save time for the content creator as you can just enable it onto any acreen with short key window = s and perform your action.Windows 11 has the most amazing one and I am loving...
  5. Window Snap Tool

Window Snap Tool: As we all are using windows, and I want to shed light on one of the amazing feature snap tool.It save time for the content creator as you can just enable it onto any acreen with short key window = s and perform your action.Windows 11 has the most amazing one and I am loving...
  6. Snapping tool notification delay

Snapping tool notification delay: After using the snipping tool with Win+S combination you'll get a notification with the image you've made. However for some reason after getting Windows 11 this notification has some random delay before showing up. In Windows 10 it was a couple of seconds, in 11 sometimes it...
  7. Windows 10 Administrator Tools.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Administrator Tools.: I am unable to find or open Admin Tools. Caption shows as Location not available. How can this be rectified? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-administrator-tools/30229f0f-8a7f-4b8e-b3de-bc8d8b061991
  8. Registry Editor Missing from Administrative Tools in Start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Registry Editor Missing from Administrative Tools in Start menu: Hi Guys, I hope I've come to the right place to share this mystery with. Basically, I just discovered that my Registry Editor is missing from the Administrative Tools in the Start menu as shown in the image below: [img] However, when I view Administrative Tools in File...
  9. Print Management missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools (Real Problem here is I cant...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Management missing from Windows 10 Administrative Tools (Real Problem here is I cant...: Windows 10 Here- I Every time my computer is turned-on after a shutdown I have to spend hours trying to get my printer functioning once again. I have to driver removal tool and my driver installation tool from the Brother Website for the correct printer. IF, I am...
  10. USB Printing Support Missing From Device Manager

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    USB Printing Support Missing From Device Manager: A problem has just occurred when I can no longer use my Epson XP-520 printer, as the USB Printer Support is no longer showing in the Device Manager and therefore, unable to install the driver. The only way I can user printer is via the network driver. How do I correct this...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 print management missing

2. print management missing windows 10

3. no print management in administrative tools

4. print management tool missing in windows 10,
  5. printmanagement disappear windows,
  6. print management snap-in windows 10,
  7. download printmanagement windows 10,
  8. print manager missing from administrative tools windows 10,
  9. PRINTMANAGEMENT missing from administrative tools,
  10. print management disappear from windows 10,
  11. print management missing,