Windows 10: Print Management

Discus and support Print Management in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Print Management canot read other computers printer on our domain. It says when I try to add a printer to one with the red arrow the printer spooler... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Nomad274, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Nomad274 Win User

Print Management

Print Management canot read other computers printer on our domain. It says when I try to add a printer to one with the red arrow the printer spooler needs to be turned on the remote server (PC) and it is running on the remote server. I am on a domain I am running win 10 and the other PC are win7. I My goal is simply to add printers to remote PC's on our domain.

Print Management 8b0de9aa-1dd2-4404-ac81-03d619bf8a4a?upload=true.jpg

:)

Nomad274, Apr 3, 2019

2. No color management in print dialogue box

Why is the critical step of removing all old printer drivers (Step 5) in the Printui dialogue the same as Step 6 right clicking the printer in Devices and Printers to delete it and restart PC?

After you install the printer software in Print 8 you did a lot of other things with a Desktop app that are not in the list and unneeded. Why were these necessary instead of just selecting a .pdf document to print and trying it?

The reason I ask is that I've suggested these steps countless times and they have always worked if only they are followed, not adding a bunch of steps at the end.

I hope this helps.

Greg Carmack - Windows MVP, Apr 3, 2019
  3. Breit Win User
    USB printing support

does anyone know if there is a way to kick that 'USB printing support' out of my device manager?
    i have a usb hub and if that hub is connected i have an unknown device called 'unknownprinter' which is connected to the usb printing support. i don't need that usb printing support an i don't want any unknown devices in my device manager so i have do get rid of that 'usb printing support'.
    any suggestions?

--breit

Breit, Apr 3, 2019
  4. Print Management

Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Apr 3, 2019
Thema:

Print Management

1. Print Management - Similar Threads - Print Management

2. How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?: Hi, The results of searching for the above exact title found various links but none of the options match either of our 2 family PCs. For example, this...
  3. How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I print/export complete Device Manager reports in Windows 11?: Hi, The results of searching for the above exact title found various links but none of the options match either of our 2 family PCs. For example, this...
  4. Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?: I've been watching some YouTube videos on Printer Troubleshooting and taking notes later when the video brought up Print Management. For some reason I can't find Print Management on my computer. Furthermore, when I try to follow Google's instructions:Step 1: Press Windows + I...
  5. Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?

Why can't I find or download Print Management in Windows 11?: I've been watching some YouTube videos on Printer Troubleshooting and taking notes later when the video brought up Print Management. For some reason I can't find Print Management on my computer. Furthermore, when I try to follow Google's instructions:Step 1: Press Windows + I...
  6. yellow tick on D drive fixed data - only able to save /print Bitlocker details not manage...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    yellow tick on D drive fixed data - only able to save /print Bitlocker details not manage...: Hi, I factory reset my pc yesterday, all appears ok Windows 11 loaded etc during process I was notified that Bitlocker was being turned off. Noticed today that C drive appears ok - open padlock above icon , yet D drive has open padlock and yellow tick. I've searched online...
  7. yellow tick on D drive fixed data - only able to save /print Bitlocker details not manage...

yellow tick on D drive fixed data - only able to save /print Bitlocker details not manage...: Hi, I factory reset my pc yesterday, all appears ok Windows 11 loaded etc during process I was notified that Bitlocker was being turned off. Noticed today that C drive appears ok - open padlock above icon , yet D drive has open padlock and yellow tick. I've searched online...
  8. printing Yellow bank drivers in device manager in command prompt.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    printing Yellow bank drivers in device manager in command prompt.: Hello,I had windows 11 systems.like hp, acer, asus etc..Now I need to get list of yellow bank driversmeans drivers which are not installed in device manager using command prompt . And also need to use that command in python so give the python supported command Please help me...
  9. printing Yellow bank drivers in device manager in command prompt.

printing Yellow bank drivers in device manager in command prompt.: Hello,I had windows 11 systems.like hp, acer, asus etc..Now I need to get list of yellow bank driversmeans drivers which are not installed in device manager using command prompt . And also need to use that command in python so give the python supported command Please help me...
  10. Server printer queues are not listed under Print Management since upgrading to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Server printer queues are not listed under Print Management since upgrading to Windows 11: Ever since upgrading to Windows 11, I can no longer see the list of print queues on the server in Print Management. I don't have any issues opening Print Management, it just doesn't contain the list of printer queues on the server. I have not been able to find any solutions....