Windows 10: print negatives

Discus and support print negatives in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Can I print negatives in Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-negatives/c4fc3dea-7a5a-4d59-b3db-e23c5e84daf0 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dKallem, May 30, 2019.

1. dKallem Win User

print negatives

Can I print negatives in Paint?

:)

dKallem, May 30, 2019

2. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, May 30, 2019
  3. Print prints calibration pages, but no documents

Negative: I followed all these steps, and I again removed anything from my computer and registry that is related to HP, and re-installed everything: Same problem after many attempts: The printer prints through HP setup software, but fails to print through
    Windows (Test page or Microsoft application like Word, Outlook or Excel)

Outlook displays "Printer not ready"

No problem printing from notepad

No problem printing a pdf from Microsoft Edge

Interesting is that if I print to Microsoft print to PDF then I get identical error messages

Any other suggestions or hints where the problem might be?

Regards,

Gerrit

GerritSchol, May 30, 2019
  4. print negatives

Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, May 30, 2019
Thema:

print negatives

1. print negatives - Similar Threads - print negatives

2. Printing issue

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing issue: Hi, work for a small bank. New pc, print to serial passbook printer using USB to serial adapter. Printer will work and then user signs off, next user will not be able to print passbook. Reseat usb connector, now printer works. Tried USB 2.0 and 3.0. Updated all drivers on...
  3. My goal - on a laptop that is already deployed, I want to reset all printing functions to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My goal - on a laptop that is already deployed, I want to reset all printing functions to...: My boss has a Dell laptop, and a very old Dell color printer 5130cdn printer. The printer is not supported in Windows 10. I found some articles on the internet to monkey with the registry to get the old Dell printer working. After the fact, I installed a Xerox Altalink...
  4. Printing Custom Forms

Printing Custom Forms: I am trying to print a Tabloid Document (11x17). I have created the new form under Print Server Properties. However, when I open the document to print it, I do not see the newly created Tabloid option under Paper Size. The new form is listed under Print to PDF, but not...
  5. Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10

Cannot print from Word documents using Windows 10: I have a HP Officejet 3830 All-in-One Printer. It cannot print from Word documents. It will print from the web and email. I did print for about a month, then stopped - perhaps after a Windows 10 update. The drivers are updated. Help!...
  6. Unable to Print

Unable to Print: As of a few days ago, my printer won't let me print. It only gives the option to save when I try to print. Connection is fine, as I can use the app to scan with no issue. Prior to a few days ago, no issues....
  7. Printing isn't working right

Printing isn't working right: My worksheet is good but my printing isn't working such as the word November isn't in my print. I have a 20 page document I'm trying to print out and there are a lot of bugs and this is one of them. I'm using Excel 2010 134894
  8. Printing isn't working right

in Windows 10 Support
    Printing isn't working right: My worksheet is good but my printing isn't working such as the word November isn't in my print. I have a 20 page document I'm trying to print out and there are a lot of bugs and this is one of them. I'm using Excel 2010 134894
  9. Opening a Saved Email File in Windows Mail Doesn't Provide Print Option

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening a Saved Email File in Windows Mail Doesn't Provide Print Option: I save my emails to C: drive so I can refer to the email later without having to search for it in my mail software. If I then want to print the email I go to the folder I saved it to and choose to open it in Windows Mail. When I do that, I can read the email but there are...
  10. HP laser jet 1018 will not print

HP laser jet 1018 will not print: I was in idle status, removed hardware and now back at square 1. New desktop today, worked fine on old machine https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-laser-jet-1018-will-not-print/7d161a25-7c0b-426b-b552-763cddc02ac5